Whose house are got Pasar Malam now?

mayng

I m looking for some stuff at Pasar Malam. Wondering whose house area got Pasar Malam?

please provide me with the exact location for me to visit.

Rgds,
Carole

haiz... just when I wanna buy another one, the pasar malam at woodlands no more le lor... somemore tat stall got a lot of designs to choose from

Kueh Tu Tu is it those white or green color one inside is peanuts or coconut? Some neighbourhood shops got stall selling leh. Where you stay?

Roasted chestnut -> chinatown sure have. IMM used to have but think they shifted out??

oh kids stuff ah, those cute cute one? I saw Yishun GV tat building got a mini pasar malam got a stall selling cute cute stuff. And if the Kueh Tu Tu is the one I mentioned, they also sell

Anyone has latest updates?
Esp around Sengkang?
happy.gif

think there is one at Bishan Central, next to junction 8 and the bus interchange... saw the canvas being put up on the weekend.

Hi Jenny, you can get lots of NA lesportsac from ang mo kio central. Near the POSB bank. Near the Jubilee Entertainment Centre. Think they are selling all sizes at $10 each.

hhi mummies,

anyone knows if there are any pasar malams along the north area now, like bishan or amk? need to get some cheap winnie the pooh stuff :D

littlelong2,
The big one beside Causeway Point should be ready before this weekend. Saw them yesterday unpacking the stuff, almost ready.

Thanks Bluebell, I am actually searching around now where I can find Pasar Malam around SK area. Thanks..

Anyone can update where have pasar malam? Looking for a big one.
I know Woodlands has one, but is it more on muslim items?

Anywhere else got flea market now? Big splash flea once a month no more now. Sianz!! Would like to see if got any where else I can get good bargain stuff for my kids. Do let us know here yah. Thanks.

Back