Weekend preferable Saturday appointment

zard

Hi ladies, i'm in a dilemma. Currently i'm seeing Dr Lee Jiah Min at KKH. Her slots are usually on weekdays. I don't want to disrupt my working hours hence looking for a weekend appointment at any private clinic in the West. Is it possible to do that? Like check for baby development get my vitamins etc. like what we always do when we attend appointment at KKH. Any recommendation? As much as i want to go KKH but I will only go towards a later time appointment. Thank you in advance =)

Hi Zard, is Bukit Gombak mrt fine for you?

My gynae is allocated at opposite of Bukit Gombak MRT, my sil is there too and she is going on Saturday check up.

The gynae is nice and patient but not much of words..

Hi Zard, is Bukit Gombak mrt fine for you?

My gynae is allocated at opposite of Bukit Gombak MRT, my sil is there too and she is going on Saturday check up.

The gynae is nice and patient but not much of words..

Thanks dear! Bukit Gombak is convenient for me. May I know your doctor's name? Where does she/he delivers? Cos if possible I want to deliver in a public hospital under private =) But worst to worst no choice then I'll go private hospitals.

Thanks dear! Bukit Gombak is convenient for me. May I know your doctor's name? Where does she/he delivers? Cos if possible I want to deliver in a public hospital under private =) But worst to worst no choice then I'll go private hospitals.

Pm you the package :)

Back