Unwanted upright piano to be given/thrown

Currently have a piano that has lost its heater wire/wall plug and 2 keys are dropping down at times. My girl is still using it despite the trouble of needing the lift up the 2 keys at times.

Will be disposing it, either thrown or to be given away. If any mummy want to try to repair it to rejuvenate its life, u can have it.

If not, can anyone advise how I can dispose it properly?

Here it is.

Attachments

• 1393393907967.jpg
    1393393907967.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 95
Hi, do you need any token to exchange?
And may I have few more question: Can this piano be dismantle? And how long is the life of this piano already? Where are you staying?

Last edited:
piano can't be dismantled. aldy about 15 years. jurong. but note my first message about its condition. dunno if can repair. not expecting any token as I intend to throw if no one wants. still can be used for playing by my grade 2 girl.

Dear zestlessgal, I have discussed with my husband and queries the movers about transportation..
Would like to ask when do you convenient for me to arrange the pick up? If you don't mind, I hope can make a visit to your home to see the piano before arranging the mover.. But if too troublesome is ok.. Will just move it.

And can I have your address? Is it HDB or Condo, if HDB is it level with lift? (Mover need these info to quote transport price..)
Really appreciate your kindness, thanks very much and have a good night.

Back