chocolatee

Hi all, recently my husband shows an excitement on the idea of having his own baby.But I am in dilemma.

I had serious mood swing if I am not in BCP or if I am pregnant.

In 2013, I got pregnant and we were unmarried, still in our early 20s. It was quite a happy experience, especially when husband became extremely considerate. But a week later, after serious consideration we had agreed to go for abortion. After the surgery, my mood swing was very serious. I was crying and making a fuss when my then-bf was unable to by my side (I went surgery with family only) as he had to work and study part-time degree. We got into a heated argument, and he said a lot of mean things such as " this baby might not even be mine / I do not know who else you have slept with". It was untrue but hurts a lot. I know he may be stress over work and school but it was too much.

I was so hurt and I swear I will never have a kid with him.
My mood swing and in-need of his attention, scares me alot.

I am afraid if I get pregnant again, I will be very sensitive and in-need of his attention 24/7.
The thought of getting pregnant with him kind of frighten me.

How do you keep yourself positive when you are pregnant ? Or when your husband is not beside you (travel aboard) ?

Back