1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Ttc for 1st baby

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Shnaya67, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Shnaya67

Shnaya67 New Member

Hello
    I am 28 years old. I have been trying for 6 months nd still no ray of hope. I didn't think it would take that much time. I am using ovulation sticks and we are doing it at the right time. I had fertility tests last month except for the fallopian tube blockage test. All reports are good.Our doctor suggested us to keep trying for the next 6 months. After 1 year they will check fp tubes.
    Look forward to hearing back.
    Thanks!

2. Hello... some other advices for you which I can share. To lie on the bed with elevated hips after... then go to sleep. Can also try to use preseed. All the best... one day it will happen. I was dreading to check the blockage of the tubes... luckily i managed to conceive before that.

3. zerobino

zerobino New Member

Does preseed good ? I have been using preseed for 3 months but still no good news yet . Went to tcm and sinseh gave me the ovulation stick to check my fertile window for 10 days. I’m taking Blackmore conceive well gold too . Does anyone success to have baby after taking Blackmore conceive and using preseed ?

4. Shnaya67

Shnaya67 New Member

thank you for your suggestion. I will try .

5. Shnaya67

Shnaya67 New Member

No dear..i m also taking conceive well gold , but no good news yet.