Ttc for 1st baby

Auser

Hi
we have tcc since April this year..but until still no news..went for fertility check up, everything normal..except fallopian tube blockage test.
Usually how Long trying after to do the fp tube test?
Any Tcm doctor to recommend as well or any advice from those mummy has successfully pregnant after months of trying?

thank you

Hi Auser, I am a mother of a 3yr old handsome boy. 3 years ago my gynae told me that i will not be able to conceive because both fallopian tiub were blocked. He suggested IVF which does not guarantee success. I went to Dr Tan Kian Sing, TCM at Clementi for more than a year. I believe his medicine and acupuncture has helped to unblocked the tiub. I also manage my food nutrient and work stress. Take folic acid. All the best!

Hi Auser, I am a mother of a 3yr old handsome boy. 3 years ago my gynae told me that i will not be able to conceive because both fallopian tiub were blocked. He suggested IVF which does not guarantee success. I went to Dr Tan Kian Sing, TCM at Clementi for more than a year. I believe his medicine and acupuncture has helped to unblocked the tiub. I also manage my food nutrient and work stress. Take folic acid. All the best! I did fp tube test, the dye didnt get through!

I've also had the same issue a few years back. My fallopian tube was blocked so it was almost impossible to get pregnant. I went to Dr Kelly Loi and she also recommended IVF. My husband and I decided to do IVF and we did get pregnant on our first try, though the success rate will differ from patient to patient. IVF is effective though, so I would suggest that aart from TCM you may also want to consider doing procedures like IVF or IUI. Hope this helps and good luck to you!

Back