Ttc for 1st baby

Shnaya67

Hello
I am 28 years old. I have been trying for 6 months nd still no ray of hope. I didn't think it would take that much time. I am using ovulation sticks and we are doing it at the right time. I had fertility tests last month except for the fallopian tube blockage test. All reports are good.Our doctor suggested us to keep trying for the next 6 months. After 1 year they will check fp tubes.
Look forward to hearing back.
Thanks!

Hello... some other advices for you which I can share. To lie on the bed with elevated hips after... then go to sleep. Can also try to use preseed. All the best... one day it will happen. I was dreading to check the blockage of the tubes... luckily i managed to conceive before that.

Hello... some other advices for you which I can share. To lie on the bed with elevated hips after... then go to sleep. Can also try to use preseed. All the best... one day it will happen. I was dreading to check the blockage of the tubes... luckily i managed to conceive before that.
Does preseed good ? I have been using preseed for 3 months but still no good news yet . Went to tcm and sinseh gave me the ovulation stick to check my fertile window for 10 days. I’m taking Blackmore conceive well gold too . Does anyone success to have baby after taking Blackmore conceive and using preseed ?

thank you for your suggestion. I will try .

Does preseed good ? I have been using preseed for 3 months but still no good news yet . Went to tcm and sinseh gave me the ovulation stick to check my fertile window for 10 days. I’m taking Blackmore conceive well gold too . Does anyone success to have baby after taking Blackmore conceive and using preseed ?
No dear..i m also taking conceive well gold , but no good news yet.

Took Blackmores Conceive Gold for 3 weeks and succeeded on my first month of trying. All the best!

Hello
I am 28 years old. I have been trying for 6 months nd still no ray of hope. I didn't think it would take that much time. I am using ovulation sticks and we are doing it at the right time. I had fertility tests last month except for the fallopian tube blockage test. All reports are good.Our doctor suggested us to keep trying for the next 6 months. After 1 year they will check fp tubes.
Look forward to hearing back.
Thanks!

Hi, I’m in the same predicament. My spouse have been recommended by a salesperson from GNC to take Zinc and COQ10 health supplements, best of luck!

Hello,
I m pregnant this month..thanks to all of you for your suggestions.
Hi,
Grats on your pregnancy. Is there any tips that you can share ? Have been trying for few months but still BFN.
I have been taking Swiss’s pre conception and went for 1 cycle of TCM. Have been using the ovulation test kit and had BD on the day and the day after we see smiley face but still failed . Hope to get some advice from you .

Back