Trying to conceive 2020

Are you on ubiquinol too? I just bought some brand off amazon. I read that if you buy those really good quality (but also quite ex) ubiquinol it’s suppose to make u feel a boost of energy after consuming it?

why not hopeful? Are you doing IVF at the private clinic? I heard it’s pretty steep
Yes on ubiquinol! Oh I’m not sure which are the good quality one (I honestly Dnt feel a difference even with all the supplements I’m taking) but getting from a reputable brand shd help :)
I’m doing IVF @ NUH!:) got subsidies is manageable. I’ve done a few transfers but not successful so I’m not so hopeful..

Before IVF/IUI, you may want to consider Rosytime

Rosytime makes many couples' dream comes true

I experienced countless hopes and disappointments for my first baby. I have consulted multiple western doctors and also tried Chinese medicine, and many secret tips, but still I can't conceive. I felt disappointed, sad and mad, and when I almost gave up, suddenly there is a good news

Here comes I want a second child. I thought: having the first child gave us so much trouble, I asked my husband if we should see chinese doctor?

But he gave me great confidence, he said: No! You have Rosytime that's enough! Rosytime is the best to nourish ladies' ovaries and uterus.

Hence, everyday I will take Rosytime as my daily nutrition, and fortunately, I got pregnant really quickly!

I am really grateful to get to know nutritional immunology products as they gave me enough nutrition for a day!

Thankfully having Rosytime, Soygreen and Emunity during my pregnancy, I can maintain a healthy weight, and the baby in my tummy also growing healthily.

If you are planning for a baby, but after so long still unable to conceive naturally, try Rosytime before going to IVF, you will feel the goodness of it.

If you would like to know more about Rosytime, please leave a pm.

View attachment 726054
Hi how do I find out more?

I realised taking after taking one month of TCM Dr Su's herbs, i see changes in my menstrual cycle. Came on the dot this month but my period is lighter. Usually my first and second day will be very heavy with clots (sorry TMI) then medium on the third day and light on the fourth to sixth day. But this time my first and second is medium flow with less clots (sorry TMI) and today (my third day), is light. Make me worry... Anyone of u experience this?

Last edited:
Yup, visited her twice already. Still consuming the herbs. Expected period is tomorrow... U feel anything when u consumed the herbs? Did it mess with your cycle?

hi, no it didn’t mess with my cycles. In fact, it helped with my pms symptoms like sore boobs and tiredness. I stopped feeling all those when I’m on her meds

Yes on ubiquinol! Oh I’m not sure which are the good quality one (I honestly Dnt feel a difference even as with all the supplements I’m taking) but getting from a reputable brand shd help :)
I’m doing IVF @ NUH!:) got subsidies is manageable. I’ve done a few transfers but not successful so I’m not so hopeful..

a few transfers as in IVF cycles? Sorry I’m not familiar with the IVF terms. How many cycles have you tried? Don’t mind me asking, wat prompted you to go for IVF?

As they always say, as long as AF hasn’t showed, still got hope!

Hi all, I'm new to BBT and I'm not sure what my temperature is trying to show. So I'll post the Day# and temperature here to see if anyone can guide me what's going on?

OD: 36.2
1DPO: 36.2
2DPO: 36.4
3DPO: 36.6
4DPO: 36.5
5DPO: 36.7
6DPO: 36.7
7DPO: 36.6
8DPO: Didn't take
9DPO (today): 36.8

AF supposedly to come tomorrow. I read online that usually before menses, BBT will dip. I'm on 27-day cycle and it's always on the dot (at least for the past 3 cycles). Is there a high chance that this is the month? Tried taking test on 6DPO and 9DPO but was negative.

Hi all, I'm new to BBT and I'm not sure what my temperature is trying to show. So I'll post the Day# and temperature here to see if anyone can guide me what's going on?

OD: 36.2
1DPO: 36.2
2DPO: 36.4
3DPO: 36.6
4DPO: 36.5
5DPO: 36.7
6DPO: 36.7
7DPO: 36.6
8DPO: Didn't take
9DPO (today): 36.8

AF supposedly to come tomorrow. I read online that usually before menses, BBT will dip. I'm on 27-day cycle and it's always on the dot (at least for the past 3 cycles). Is there a high chance that this is the month? Tried taking test on 6DPO and 9DPO but was negative.

suggest u to monitor ur bbt if shot up/didn’t drop on ur menses day then u test after 3 days

suggest u to monitor ur bbt if shot up/didn’t drop on ur menses day then u test after 3 days
My BBT on day of AF went up to 37.0 but 10DPO.
Today 1 day past AF and BBT was 36.9 at 11DPO. But tested negative still. :(

I've been having the cramps since yesterday too. Praying so hard not to see AF this month.

Co
My BBT on day of AF went up to 37.0 but 10DPO.
Today 1 day past AF and BBT was 36.9 at 11DPO. But tested negative still. :(

I've been having the cramps since yesterday too. Praying so hard not to see AF this month.

Could you have O-ed later than expected? Do you use Fertility Friend app? The app would determine for you when you ovulate based on your temps. need to start recording your temps from Day 1 of your cycle.

Co

Could you have O-ed later than expected? Do you use Fertility Friend app? The app would determine for you when you ovulate based on your temps. need to start recording your temps from Day 1 of your cycle.
I ovulated on CD18, which is considered late for my 27day cycle. Baby danced from day 12 to day 22. But no luck, just got my AF.

Hiyee dear, are u using ovulation kit? It’s relatively cheap and quite accurate in detecting ovulation.
Yes, im using clearblue ovulation test kit.

But i think i got chemical pregnancy this time round as the blood clot that came with my period was super big and my usual period clots were never so huge even when i drink cold drinks etc.

Yes, im using clearblue ovulation test kit.

But i think i got chemical pregnancy this time round as the blood clot that came with my period was super big and my usual period clots were never so huge even when i drink cold drinks etc.
Oh my, it’s the first time I’ve heard of chemical pregnancy. Hope you’re feeling better..

Hi ladies, I'm looking for recommendations of doctor that "save" the fallopian tube while removing a tubal pregnancy.

I was diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy in the left fallopian tube 3 days ago. While I'm still clinically well today at 7w4d but my doctor suggest me not to wait anymore. He recommends to remove the entire fallopian tube rather than removing the pregnancy alone and repairing the tube. He said this is a more common practice for the safety of mother to avoid future ectopic.

I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. Had ultrasound to track ovulation for many months -- i always ovulate from the left side (not alternate!) So I really hope to save this tube. As he doesn't recommend patients to keep the tube of a tubal pregnancy, I doubt if he is experienced in repairing the tube.

If your tube has been saved, don't mind share the name of your doctor? Really appreciate. Thanks!!!

Hi ladies, I'm looking for recommendations of doctor that "save" the fallopian tube while removing a tubal pregnancy.

I was diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy in the left fallopian tube 3 days ago. While I'm still clinically well today at 7w4d but my doctor suggest me not to wait anymore. He recommends to remove the entire fallopian tube rather than removing the pregnancy alone and repairing the tube. He said this is a more common practice for the safety of mother to avoid future ectopic.

I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. Had ultrasound to track ovulation for many months -- i always ovulate from the left side (not alternate!) So I really hope to save this tube. As he doesn't recommend patients to keep the tube of a tubal pregnancy, I doubt if he is experienced in repairing the tube.

If your tube has been saved, don't mind share the name of your doctor? Really appreciate. Thanks!!!

Hi there, you might want to try Dr Tan Kai Lit from Thomson Medical. Heard he is good for tough cases similar to yours. Or Dr Han from KKH. My sister "prevented" herself from an unnecessary surgery when she seeked 2nd opinion from him for her condition.

Hi there, you might want to try Dr Tan Kai Lit from Thomson Medical. Heard he is good for tough cases similar to yours. Or Dr Han from KKH. My sister "prevented" herself from an unnecessary surgery when she seeked 2nd opinion from him for her condition.
Thank you! I'll arrange to seek for second opinion. Hope can get an appointment today.

Had ectopic in 2019. Dr Jasmine Mohd from Thomson medical saved my tube by giving injection. It also depends how many weeks n size.

I ovulated on CD18, which is considered late for my 27day cycle. Baby danced from day 12 to day 22. But no luck, just got my AF.

hi there, I’m sorry the cycle didn’t turned out like you hoped. you ovulated on CD18 according to OPK and your AF came on CD27? You can count the day after last positive OPk as day of O, then the next day as 1DPO. Luteal phase sld be abt 12 to 14 days. If shorter than that, might cause issues with getting or sustaining pregnancy. Maybe u want to monitor a few cycles to see if It keeps happening?hope its just one cycle!

This is to share with those who are trying for baby, on what worked for me. Before I successfully conceived in 2018, my husband and I had tried TCM and various supplements or methods but did not work. However, upon trying a holistic supplement program recommended to me by a friend, I successfully conceived after one month. To me, it is still so unbelievable but looking back, I am glad I have tried. Even for any couple wanting to try for baby, it is always a good idea to finetune and restore your body before embarking on the journey. Anyone interested to find out more, please feel free to pm me.

hi there, I’m sorry the cycle didn’t turned out like you hoped. you ovulated on CD18 according to OPK and your AF came on CD27? You can count the day after last positive OPk as day of O, then the next day as 1DPO. Luteal phase sld be abt 12 to 14 days. If shorter than that, might cause issues with getting or sustaining pregnancy. Maybe u want to monitor a few cycles to see if It keeps happening?hope its just one cycle!

Sad thing is, my luteal phase have always been 10 days. I've made an appointment with my gynae to check what can be done on this though

Sad thing is, my luteal phase have always been 10 days. I've made an appointment with my gynae to check what can be done on this though
I see! Yea your gynae would be able to advise you on this! I read that short luteal phase might be caused by low progesterone levels and progesterone is needed to sustain pregnancy. Some ladies shared that they will start taking progesterone supplements once after O. Watever it is, I hope it’s something easily treatable for you! Jia you!

I see! Yea your gynae would be able to advise you on this! I read that short luteal phase might be caused by low progesterone levels and progesterone is needed to sustain pregnancy. Some ladies shared that they will start taking progesterone supplements once after O. Watever it is, I hope it’s something easily treatable for you! Jia you!
Just went to visit Dr Tan Kai Lit. He mentioned that it's not an issue for me because I'm still ovulating, and also producing the normal range of progesterone. So ask me to try few more cycles and if still not pregnant, then do HSG to check the tubes.

Just went to visit Dr Tan Kai Lit. He mentioned that it's not an issue for me because I'm still ovulating, and also producing the normal range of progesterone. So ask me to try few more cycles and if still not pregnant, then do HSG to check the tubes.
No issues is good news! It’s said to be mroe fertile within 3 months of doing HSG. Didn’t work for me though, but some ladies got their BFP after doing it. Good luck!

Hi all, Anyone interested in Blackmore conceive well gold? I have 2 boxes + 3 strips (from open box) to let go. Expiry date Jun 2022. Got it from Guardian when it was on promotion. I am happy to offer all for $60 if any of you ladies want to give this supplement a try to complement your journey . I’ve tried but unfortunately i get nausea from it so I’ve decided to stop , but it seems to work for some ladies . Guess just not for me ! Pm me

Hi ladies ,
Me too! I stopped taking the Blackmores as well as I am not sure is that the cause of my change in period. I went to KKH for a regular follow up and doc gave me folic acid. My menses for this month did not come and I had also mild pms symptoms. But when I checked the kit it was negative too. Doc said could be my weight as I had put on some during this CB and advised to try again for six months as we have only been trying for 6 months. I am going to see Dr Zhao this Friday as recommended and start my TCM journey first before going for any fertility checks. I’ll feedback again !

Hi all.. i missed my period by 5 days and i tested negative.. is it too early to test? Im usually a 28 days cycle, and very very regular.. i have a period tracker app and usually its 0 days left i will have my menses or at least 1 to the most 2 days early… but i tested yesterday and today its negative.. am i testing too early? Feeling very disappointed to see the neg results on the kit…

Hi all.. i missed my period by 5 days and i tested negative.. is it too early to test? Im usually a 28 days cycle, and very very regular.. i have a period tracker app and usually its 0 days left i will have my menses or at least 1 to the most 2 days early… but i tested yesterday and today its negative.. am i testing too early? Feeling very disappointed to see the neg results on the kit…

Hi, just curious, were you pregnant eventually during that period?

Does anyone know if covid affects menses? Someone told me her menses was delayed after covid and a google check says some ppl's menses become irregular after covid.

I am 4 days late today and Day 8 of covid. Usually, my menses are quite regular but i do have certain months where my period comes late for ~1-4 days though so i'm trying not to keep my hopes up too high.

Hi, just curious, were you pregnant eventually during that period?

Does anyone know if covid affects menses? Someone told me her menses was delayed after covid and a google check says some ppl's menses become irregular after covid.

I am 4 days late today and Day 8 of covid. Usually, my menses are quite regular but i do have certain months where my period comes late for ~1-4 days though so i'm trying not to keep my hopes up too high.
Just sharing my experience in case someone encounters something similar next time. I tested negative for pregnancy 5 days after my menses was late (afternoon pee). Then I finally tested positive 11 days after my menses was late. So I guess I probably ovulated later than expected and hence, I tested negative even 5 days after my menses was late.

Hello! It’s my first time posting on this platform. So pardon me if anything is done incorrectly. So I took an Ovulation test and it was positive on Cycle Day 16. So I assumed that my ovulation would happen on Cycle Day 17/18.

However, on Cycle Day 20, I noticed a egg white discharge. It’s very stretchable.

so I got confused whether I had my ovulation on Day 17,18 or Day 20?

On Cycle day 26 & 27, I noticed white / clear discharge with a string in brown colour.

On Day 29, I noticed some spotting. It was a size of maybe like a 10 cent coin? It happened once on that day only. So I thought my period came. If it’s my period, then this would be considered as a new cycle Day 1. Weird thing is, I don’t have any period cramps. I usually have period cramps.

FYI, my previous cycles for the past 2-3 months were 25 - 27 days and would usually have period cramps.

However, on Cycle Day 2-4, I noticed that the spotting has gone. Blood only comes when I wipe it / drip into the toilet bowl. The amount of blood is almost like how my usual period is like. but it just don’t soak up a lot on my sanitary pad.

On Cycle day 5, I noticed that the blood has turned Brown. And again, it doesn’t soak up a lot on my sanitary pad. It tends to appear more when I wipe it with a tissue paper.

Any idea if this is Implantation Bleeding?

thanks

According to the SA, there is Motility rapid, sluggish and non progressive. The rapid is what makes it swim. But my HB it’s 0% rapid. So natural conception is really hard since the sperm won’t swim past the uterus and into the Fallopian tube to meet the egg.... and his morphology is 3%. So even with IUI we’re still counting on luck since IUI injects the specimen into the uterus which makes it a shorter distance needed to swim. But still, it needs to swim up the Fallopian tube irregardless. I’m now 9dpiui..... in the 2WW, sad to say no symptoms no signs at all.... just waiting
Hi there just like to ask which doctor advise you ? Thank you :)

Hi ladies,

I hope you're all doing well :)

I'm about to embark on my first IVF journey, specifically a frozen egg transfer. I'm curious about how you planned your leave for the Embryo Transfer (ET). I'm thinking of starting my leave a day before my ET.

I'm currently taking progynova, and my first scan is scheduled for October 30th. Does anyone know if the doctor typically provides the ET date during this appointment?

Thank you in advance!

Hi ladies,

I hope you're all doing well :)

I'm about to embark on my first IVF journey, specifically a frozen egg transfer. I'm curious about how you planned your leave for the Embryo Transfer (ET). I'm thinking of starting my leave a day before my ET.

I'm currently taking progynova, and my first scan is scheduled for October 30th. Does anyone know if the doctor typically provides the ET date during this appointment?

Thank you in advance!
Hi Binx,

I'm thinking of doing IVF after 3 failed IUIs..may I ask who is your doc and why you chose him/her? thanks!

Hi Binx,

I'm thinking of doing IVF after 3 failed IUIs..may I ask who is your doc and why you chose him/her? thanks!
Hi Clara!

I'm with Prof P.C Wong at NUH. I just had my FET today :) Unfortunately wasnt under him as he's on mc.

I also has 2 failed IUIs under Dr Steven Chew. Decided to switch to Prof as he is more well known. Also I'm feel more comfortable with him. Dr Steven Chew is a man with a few words, unless you ask questions which he will gladly explain. Whereas with Prof Wong, he also doesnt talk much, but he will initiate to tell hows the results etc. & if you have questions, he will also gladly answer.

Before my 2 IUIs, I've had 3 recurrent miscarriages. Prof decided that I should do PGS.

Hi Clara!

I'm with Prof P.C Wong at NUH. I just had my FET today :) Unfortunately wasnt under him as he's on mc.

I also has 2 failed IUIs under Dr Steven Chew. Decided to switch to Prof as he is more well known. Also I'm feel more comfortable with him. Dr Steven Chew is a man with a few words, unless you ask questions which he will gladly explain. Whereas with Prof Wong, he also doesnt talk much, but he will initiate to tell hows the results etc. & if you have questions, he will also gladly answer.

Before my 2 IUIs, I've had 3 recurrent miscarriages. Prof decided that I should do PGS.

Thanks for letting me know and I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Hope all goes well and you will have a successful pregnancy :)

Hi! I'd also like to know this as I cant find any info about her anywhere!
Hi hi

Are you under her care now? I just met her yesterday, and SGh assigned me under her.. not really sure about her record, but she is very nice and friendly when explaining to me.
I hope you have same experience too. :)

Back