TMC hospital bill via csect epidural

jaym3

Hi there, is there someone kind enough to share your delivery bill at tmc, delivery method csect with epidural, 1 bedded ward please? Much appreciated with thanks!

hi Jaym3
I pay about $6k cash for premier single bedder for 4d3n .medisave sub $4k.if your hubby want to stay overnight,pay $75 before GST.
this comes with breakfast ,blanket and pillow provided by tmc.
I think it is worth it and I am pleased with the service.:)
My advise is to stay in a single bedder rather than a 2 or 3 or 4 bedder if you can afford.
cause it is more privacy and you do not have to share the toilet with others.
who is your gynae?

Hi, I delivered via c-section with epidural at TMC, 1 bedded with companion. Total we paid $4217, but we only stayed for 3D2N coz my condition is good n bb not jaundice.

Forgot to mention, $4200 as deposit, after deducting medisave $3950, we need to pay another $17. The total is for both bb n mother. TMC separates the bill in such a manner.

would def rec TMC, after seeing/hearing my friends' reviews on other hospitals. Had both kids delivered at TMC, stayed premier wing.. great service. The nurses are all very good and proficient with teaching new mommies how to breastfeed.

I had 2 beded, GA csect.. paid abt $3000 cash after medisave. Price includes bb stay too. They collect a $3000 deposit upon admission..

Back