Tiong baru/telok blangah/bt merah 2006-2007 babies n mummies

irene
thx! oh yah. It is just at the taxi stand rite? Silly me. Just cldn't figure where it was! Hee. Thx again!
happy.gif

mummy2,
oic. Mebbe it is just a phase then, since nothing unusual happened before that, like ur hubby went overseas or what. Is ur girl teething? not feeling well? Mebbe she just wants a gentle female touch!
happy.gif

i went JL sale and also bought some stuff, bought a lucky baby sterilizer bundled with a food bottle warmer which only cost $69.90, after discount $55, so cheap rite?
THen also bought baby wipes.

Grace: Haha...happen to go to the NTUC there the other day then saw lor. My son outgrown his clothes fast so i bought cheap PJs all of them less than $10 or $11 per set. Somemore getting taller and old PJs getting shorter, when he sleep can see his belly button.

Esther: U didn't get any stroller?

irene, i went gap just now and saw the pjs. they selling at $39 per set leh. so u get $15, its ok lah..

bless, i let my girl wear sleepsuits so no bellybutton to show heee... scared wind go into tummy if show her sexy belly button haha..

esther, what baby wipes u buy? JL got what good bargains?

irene

eh... i need for weekends lei. In that case, then its ok. Will search around.

any mummies going for e Taka Baby fair?

btw, is e friday gathering still on? hee.. can i thick skin n join in with my baby gal?
=p

cry baby,
Sorry can't help u on pt maid maybe u can try to search thru agency though u may need to pay for a one time agent fee if i'm not wrong. I may go to the bb fair tmr in the late afternoon lei if not will go on Sat early morning. Wat abt u?

Ya fri gathering still on. Of course u r most welcome to join us.

hi mummies, im new here. been a silent reader for this thread. i live in jln rumah tinggi, will be moving to jln membina once reno has completed, =)

like to find out if there's any gd PD ard our area? went to Edmund at TBP, though he's comical & such, i dun reali feel comfortable. HB & I prefer sm1 ard our area, warm & attentive. hope to hear fr u ladies. thank u in advance!

gd day to all of u!

Good morning all mummies,
Today's weather very nice & cooling. How i wish i can sleep longer *YAWN*

Hi Elyn,
kao_welcome2.gif

I think Edmund is the only PD nearby cos i tried to search for 1 b4 in the end i brought my boy to a GP at Dawson clinic. Unless really need then we'll bring him to see PD at TMC instead.

Yoohoo mummies good morning!

Today is a wet wet day! So nice to sleep but sharks, have to drag myself up to work!

Who's going orchard today?? I'm on half day leave afternoon, going my beautician shop for consultation at somerset. Wanna meet for shopping irene?

bless,
I thot of going taka bb fair later but dunno wat time cos i'll be at Suntec abt 2 plus lei. I'll sms or call u if i can mk it to Orchard.

Hi Irene,

Errr? U mean Taka bb fair starts already? I thought is from 9 - 25 Mar onwards. Let me know what they have? any good bargains?

bless
ya i bought the stroller laio, but from another place. it is very light, i think abt 3kg+. Can recline 2 positions. Good for kids who can walk laio, but tired feet wanna seat.

grace
i bought carlson baby wipes. Used to buy angel wipes, but not no longer in stock. The carlson is not bad too, and quite cheap, and the material is strong n durable. But one thing is it is mildly scented, so it is so mild that u cant really smell it. If u dun mind then i think its a good buy.

jessica

Taka is having BB Fair @ Basement 2 (Takashimaya Sqaure) from
6-23 Mar

Toys & Children Fair @ Basement B1 (Talking Hall) from
7-19 Mar

Swim Party at Clarissa's Place -
Domain 21. 21 Delta Road
Date : 9th March 2008, Sunday
Food : Pizza
Timing: 11am

1) Clarissa & Ricco (2 adults)
2) i_bless_u & Jovan (1 adult)
3) esther n randal (1 adult)
4) Springdance n Jonas (2 adults)
5) grace n ashlyn(1 adult)
6) lazymum (1 adult)
7) Moonbaby
8) Elaine n Dylan (1 adult)
9) nana
10) nonoelle n desiree (2 adults)

see u gals on fri!!

CONFIRMED!!
Fri, 7 Mar 08
Time: 3pm
Venue: GWC (meet outside Toast Box)
Eating at: Say cheesecake restaurant #01-22
<font color="0000ff">-We are a huge crowd, so i have already made reservations.
happy.gif
</font>

1. nana &amp; ryan
2. grace &amp; ashlyn
3. irene &amp; jerald
4. esther n randal
5. elaine n dylan
6. jessica n shannon
7. nonoelle n desiree
8. felicia n Ian
9. Isabelle

i went taka fair ....but no biggie i find. maybe cus i was carrying dylan ard, never really look ard, i only bought pigeon stuff. toothbrush and my fav porridge.lol... waiting for the shoes to arrive next week. 20 percent discount.

elaine
wah u ergo dylan to the taka fair, wah u r strong leh. When i go out with randal alone, i have to carry stroller as i cannot stand carrying him for so long. But sometimes very hard for me to carry him n the stroller up the bus. Take cab so expensive. hai..

wah..hi ester

wanted to join but i'm a working mum so cannot join on friday though...all of you enjoy yourself..if there's any further weekends gathering do remember to let me know too..thanks

Hi Clarissa- Like to come for the swim party but my boy is having flu..runny nose and cough. Just saw Edmund yest..

To all mummies- enjoy ya!

esther, i brought pram along, first i put him in the pram till he make noise then i ergo, so i use pram to put my shopping loot, hehe dun need to carry , actually bring pram to use aS trolley also good. lol

ya lor. cab fare is killing me, just since last sun to today i spend over a hundred on cab already. FAINT AH.

elaine
ya but u usually take cab rite, so its easier. its hard to carry the bb n stroller up n down the bus, esp when the bus is jam packed.

Elaine Elaine my dear
Please do not be mistaken about my intention….you definitely look fine previously..just that you were more 'guai guai' looking…..and now your image is more towards a hot &amp; tanned looking babe…somemore a babe who is already a mummy! Whereas for me…am getting more yellow face looking &amp; uglier by the day….that’s why trying to find out what is the secret to maintaining good looks…. :p

Clarrisa: How is the shopping therapy for u? The taka fair not big deal leh, nothing much maybe my boy is big le so nothing to buy only bought a pooh tumbler for him, not on sale.

bless - i met irene up at suntec. nothing much, just walk 1 round than off i go back to office to slog. you jialat wor... in a span of an hr or so spent 400 in 1 go? wow... dunno envy or jealous

this is the latest :
Domain 21. 21 Delta Road

1) Clarissa &amp; Ricco (2 adults)
2) i_bless_u &amp; Jovan (1 adult)
6) lazymum (1 adult)
7)Elaine n Dylan (1 adult)
8) nana (1 adult)
9) nonoelle n desiree (2 adults)

anyone else? jessica? elyn? yvonne? felicia? mummy2? doggymum? anyone?

doggymum,
I'm just joking with her lah cos i've something on so may not be able to mk it. Maybe can be a guest appearance for a short while heehee...

Hi Esther,

Thanks for the update on Taka fair. May go down after our gathering as usual Fri meet HB for dinner. Am glad my girl is progressing well. She's trying hard to crawl. So funny, her buttock keeps pushing up &amp; down n HB said so obscene like doing adult...ahmmmmm....censored ;). And she is trying to pull up from her cot. She is gaining strength day by day. Yesterday she is sitting on my bed trying to lie flat on her tummy to practice crawling but her leg in the way. She usually will fall back on her head and turn to her tummy. Today, i saw she managed to lie flat directly from sitting down and try to push forward (like crawling). Phew! At least there is a sign she can crawl soon. Aiyo, she keeps flipping n i hv to look out incase she fall. U know m alone so difficult to do other things.

Hi Clarissa,

Tks for the invite. This sun can't make it. Lazy mamma here needs to rest during weekend as weekdays my girl torture me ah!

ahh...
my BBjorn carrier n pram is in e car!! n my hubby did not bring them up!! hope he will bring up tom morning if not...i will have to fig a way down to Great world with my baby..

Elyn
I m also stayin at Jln Membina! u r moving to e new blks huh? when u moving/? r u joining the gathering tom?

crybaby
tomolo morning ask ur hubb to bring it up, n ask him to remember it hor. Whenever i ask my hubby to bring something up in the morning, i will paste a sticky note on his wallet so that he sees it n remembers it.. haa

ohh, ur place at jln membina so convenient, opp TBP. I wish my place were there too! just go opposite for the mrt, no need to take feeder bus or whatever.. The prices of the flats there now are so expensive hor

jessica
good to hear that shannon is doing well in her motor skills development. Randal can now walk, i so happy!

esther

hee.. as i still on leave, so i may fall asleep when he leaves for work. hahah, every morning blur blur realise he already left.
my place is not exactly opp TBP. more like opp those new flats with kopitiam n shops. so still need to walk abit to e mrt. where do u stay?

esther,
thanks for helping to make a reservation...
happy.gif

isabelle,
the restaurant got sell other stuff, though its name is say cheesecake...hehe...so u can eat other stuff ya...

yvonne, elyn,
welcome...

newcomers,
if u dun mind, can PM me details so i can add u to our contact list...
1. nick
2. actual name
3. no of kids &amp; name &amp; dob of kids
4. where u stay
5. contact no.
6. ftwm or sahm

who else coming?? see u gals tom har!!

<font color="7e587e">CONFIRMED!!
Fri, 7 Mar 08
Time: 3pm
Venue: GWC (meet outside Toast Box)
Eating at: Say cheesecake restaurant #01-22

1. nana &amp; ryan
2. grace &amp; ashlyn
3. irene &amp; jerald
4. esther n randal
5. elaine n dylan
6. jessica n shannon
7. nonoelle n desiree
8. felicia n Ian
9. Isabelle
10. crybaby (come leh...)</font>

esther,
congrats on randal walking!!
happy.gif

ryan also started walking more this week... he wld walk fr the kitchen door to the sink (where i was) then turn around &amp; walked back.... so funny... sometimes he wld still squat or sit down to gain balance... then if he wants to go somewhere fast, he crawls instead!! *faint*

Hi Everybody,

It's friday! Have a gd day!

Clarissa,

Thanks for the invite =) I cant make it cos we usually go my mum's plc on sundays. Another time ok? Enjoy urselves!

Hi CryBaby,

Not firm yet. Still waiting for HDB to do 'screening'.u? new blks too?

Nana,

Will PM u shortly.

Hi Esther,

Yeah! Our babies are progressing well. So Randal can walk on his own without your aid and at yr side, right? Good! When he is more confident, he will walk and run like crazy then have to look out for him esp. shpg ctr. Aiyo, headache if Shannon runs like mad. This mama here not young anymore ok? Ah....think i am the "oldest" here among mummies here. What to do, married late, give birth late....everything late. Luckily, Shannon is a healthy bb! Still miss her in my womb kicking me! C u later! Hope the weather is good.

yee...yip..... is friday...
happy.gif
hope everyone will hv a great weekends ahead !!!!

clarissa, will be coming this sun but don't prepare our food as we will hv our lunch 1st before coming over to yr plc. tks.

this is the latest :
Domain 21. 21 Delta Road

1) Clarissa &amp; Ricco (2 adults)
2) i_bless_u &amp; Jovan (1 adult)
6) lazymum (1 adult)
7)Elaine n Dylan (1 adult)
8) nana (1 adult)
9) nonoelle n desiree (2 adults)
10) mummy2

clarrisa: Hahahhaa...dun need envy, cos all my facial product cost $303 already! Suddenly my face outbreak quite a lot of those tiny dots! So faster go and buy all the creams n apply diligently. Dunno issit cos of the time of the month again! or too stressed! Tomorrow taking photoshoot...so jiat lat, must put on more makeup to cover!!! Of all times, breakout this timing!!!!

Good morning mummies,
It's TGIF!!!

I'm starting to feel sad as i'm gg back to work after a week's leave. Time flies so fast &amp; i can even dream tat my work is piling up waiting for me to return back office to clear it. I really enjoy the bonding with jerald for the past few days though he's not well but i still treasure this time with him alone at home. Sian... really no mood to work... HELP!!!

cry baby,
My frd told me nothing much to buy there but i'll still go down to take a look at their high chair tmr early morning to avoid the crowd.

Esther,
Congrats on hearing tat randal can walk on his own. Feel so happy for u &amp; soon u can hold his hands &amp; go out shopping liao.

mummy2,
How's ur kids? R u feeling better? Jerald still tends to cough &amp; a bit of flu but so much better compare to few days ago.

Can i chk if anyone know how to force the phlegm out? When my boy cough i can hear phlegm inside but he has problem coughing it out lei. I see liao very heart pain
sad.gif

Esther
I got e carrier!! ahaha... k, will turn up. hopefully i m not too late as its gonna b my 1st outing with my baby alone!! hee.. so most likely i will go to e cheesecake rest to look for u gals?

nana
I had PM u my details liaoz.

Elyn
not firm? meaning? have u already chosen yr unit? I m stayin at 118C, not e new blocks. I had stayed here for almost 5 years. hee.. can sell flat soon. ahahahah

Back