Support group - Miscarriages

Sudden wondering that does really "An Tai"medicine works..
TSB is who huh? Is she the one at Chinatown... I'm with her too.. She actually help me conceive naturally twice within 3 visit... So I still have faith in her... Only the "An Tai" making me dun believe anymore...
Ya tsb is the one at Chinatown and ntu.

Sigh I also use that to console myself. But no matter how much I console I still need time to be able to accept I

Sudden wondering that does really "An Tai"medicine works..
TSB is who huh? Is she the one at Chinatown... I'm with her too.. She actually help me conceive naturally twice within 3 visit... So I still have faith in her... Only the "An Tai" making me dun believe anymore...
Ya, from Chinatown/NTU. Her expertise is in fertility, she has helped many to conceive, but then when it comes to sustaining a pregnancy to full term, I'm skeptical. But my friend who also had recurrent miscarriages and consulted TSB, successfully gave birth to a baby boy. I've seen her for 8mths but I won't say I wasted my time, I guess the herbs I've taken under her care has helped me to nourish more or less bah.

Ya tsb is the one at Chinatown and ntu.

Sigh I also use that to console myself. But no matter how much I console I still need time to be able to accept I

Dear, dun give up hope. As long there is heartbeat, there is still hope.
Of cos prevent any disappointment, it good to prepare for the worst... Just think we had done out best...

Dr Anita told me, there so little we can do to save every pregnancy.. The rest is up to God... There still a lot of question for recurrent miscarriage.. A lot we human haven't realize... Maybe few years from now, there is still new tests that require for pregnancy which we haven't realize... I heard that my heart sink bottom... I'm scare tat In future again I not able to hold my baby full term bcos of some reason I didn't know... Making me giving up slowly now. Btw... My gynea realize a few blood tests was left out... After the D&C, will go back to nuh n demand for those blood tests tat missed out.. :(

Ya, from Chinatown/NTU. Her expertise is in fertility, she has helped many to conceive, but then when it comes to sustaining a pregnancy to full term, I'm skeptical. But my friend who also had recurrent miscarriages and consulted TSB, successfully gave birth to a baby boy. I've seen her for 8mths but I won't say I wasted my time, I guess the herbs I've taken under her care has helped me to nourish more or less bah.

Glad to hear there is still good news for recurrent miscarriage mother..
Right now, we can only close that chapter and move on... Whatever needed to be done, I will still go for it... But my age is climbing.. This year will be 36 year old, more harder to conceive... Haiz!

ya dr anita also told me that she cant guarantee anything which I also know lol. sigh at first still though I volunteer help them with their research.
think need pregnancy to be successful and will start taking blood every 2 weeks from 8th weeks onwards. hopefully this is successful so that can help women who had recurrent miscarriages. sigh our road ahead really tough.

but still have to go on. my mum tell me to prepare for the worst. just now I told them my news already. they were more worried than happy lol. they actually ask me don't have kids just enjoy my life. but of coz happy for me if I can have lah. they just preparing me for the worst.

coz im helping my dad im telling him I cannot run out for him to run errands and meetings. I can still be in office. so he will have to come back to help. sigh dad also 66 liao still ask him work. so probably need to hire to do the running outside. coz I travel on the road frequently with this job.

Haze02, you are not alone, we are same same in our vintage. Anyway, Jia you. After the event m/c, I determine to exercise regularly for a better health :)

Glad to hear there is still good news for recurrent miscarriage mother..
Right now, we can only close that chapter and move on... Whatever needed to be done, I will still go for it... But my age is climbing.. This year will be 36 year old, more harder to conceive... Haiz!
Ya, the longer it takes, the more difficult it will be... But really no choice.

ya dr anita also told me that she cant guarantee anything which I also know lol. sigh at first still though I volunteer help them with their research.
think need pregnancy to be successful and will start taking blood every 2 weeks from 8th weeks onwards. hopefully this is successful so that can help women who had recurrent miscarriages. sigh our road ahead really tough.

but still have to go on. my mum tell me to prepare for the worst. just now I told them my news already. they were more worried than happy lol. they actually ask me don't have kids just enjoy my life. but of coz happy for me if I can have lah. they just preparing me for the worst.

coz im helping my dad im telling him I cannot run out for him to run errands and meetings. I can still be in office. so he will have to come back to help. sigh dad also 66 liao still ask him work. so probably need to hire to do the running outside. coz I travel on the road frequently with this job.
My gynae told me if spotting, must rest, I heard from others, must bed rest. So if you can, try to rest as much as possible and lift yr legs up. If u are sitting down and wanna stand up, rem to do it slowly..

Hopefully mum,
I'm proud of u... After so many miscarriage, u still able hold on strong..
I'm also preparing myself for not able to be mother too... I'm lucky to have a husband that didn't blame me n support whatever decision I made.. Meantime it still so bitter and pain... Will walk out of this chapter again... I have a Fren whom decide not to have a child before even their marriage take place... Until now they still happily loving n marry for 10 over years..

Haze02, you are not alone, we are same same in our vintage. Anyway, Jia you. After the event m/c, I determine to exercise regularly for a better health :)

I understand that I couldn't do much exercise... No jogging or lower body exercise...
Now I gain from 56kg to 59kg within 2 weeks... Gosh!

Hopefully mum,
I'm proud of u... After so many miscarriage, u still able hold on strong..
I'm also preparing myself for not able to be mother too... I'm lucky to have a husband that didn't blame me n support whatever decision I made.. Meantime it still so bitter and pain... Will walk out of this chapter again... I have a Fren whom decide not to have a child before even their marriage take place... Until now they still happily loving n marry for 10 over years..

sigh what to do. I will sure be devastated when things don't go well. but its like we did what we can already. so the only way is walk out of it. I also cant be bothered with my in laws. unless they want me to die then they change a DIL loh, coz I already nearly died due to ectopic liao yet I still trying. ya lucky we have supportive husband. I wanted to adopt but hubby not willing.

if really no kid, then really just indulge loh, go holidays, buy branded bags etc. lol

haze: sorry to hear that.. i can understand how u feel... take this time after D&C to do a mini confinement. this is a crucial moment to ensure next pregnancy will be a smooth sailing one.

though ive only been thru such things once, the pain in going thru this is enuff to kill me. i cannot imagine going thru it again. i already have a phobia in conceiving and going thru the first ultrasound scan.

u and hopeful mom are so brave and courageous...
hoepful mom: i hope ur bleeding/spotting will stop. dont worry ur beanie will be a strong fighter!! he / she knows u are very strong.

My gynae told me if spotting, must rest, I heard from others, must bed rest. So if you can, try to rest as much as possible and lift yr legs up. If u are sitting down and wanna stand up, rem to do it slowly..
ya im better now. but the jab is making me feeling very tired. but tink effective, now I think the spotting stops

haze: sorry to hear that.. i can understand how u feel... take this time after D&C to do a mini confinement. this is a crucial moment to ensure next pregnancy will be a smooth sailing one.

though ive only been thru such things once, the pain in going thru this is enuff to kill me. i cannot imagine going thru it again. i already have a phobia in conceiving and going thru the first ultrasound scan.

hoepful mom: i hope ur bleeding/spotting will stop. dont worry ur beanie will be a strong fighter!! he / she knows u are very strong.
babe once is enough to kill our confidence. I always feel no women shd go through this.
this kind of pain is unexplainable. but we will strive on and survive.

Ladies,
I had my 3th miscarriage again.. Friday will be my D&C.
Last 2 weeks ago I still manage to see my baby heartbeat at 6 weeks but yesterday heartbeat is gone. Cried none stop at the nuh.. I'm also a recurrent miscarriage patient... All my test result show positive and nothing is wrong.. Try my best to stay strong for my hubby, but end up I alway bring him down... Felt so horrible... Felt like a monster tat keep killing my own baby... Look at my hubby, felt so guilty, I couldn't hold my baby til full term... My heart almost going to burst, so so so painful...
Haze02 I feel so bad n sad too cos I know how it feel...you must take care yourself well for your husband as both of u still got long way to go n support each other.
I lost the faith n I really dunno will I ever got the chance to hold my own bb in my arm..
Even place steroid also not 100% what can we do to be able to carry bb to full term
Tmr I am seeing dr Sheila I feel like telling her I feel so scare n lost...

babe once is enough to kill our confidence. I always feel no women shd go through this.
this kind of pain is unexplainable. but we will strive on and survive.
I gain my confident slightly back from ur good news but now I start to scare n thinking is steroid strong enough to helping to keep the bb to full term? Or IVIG better
I so scare n I can't imagine what will happen next so scary till I can't afford for any lost

I gain my confident slightly back from ur good news but now I start to scare n thinking is steroid strong enough to helping to keep the bb to full term? Or IVIG better
I so scare n I can't imagine what will happen next so scary till I can't afford for any lost
don't think first. like now is day by day and week by week. no choice one. actually yest I was slightly more confident, but now, my confidence totally crumpled to zero liao.

still have to self console if have then have, if no have then cry later. lol

think u don't worry abt the meds, let prof Mahesh decides for u. coz my tests are all negative, so they just use the steroids for me. even the proluton jab is some form of progesterone steroids. don't know lah I must stop googling.

like I said, a friend of mine had 3 mcs, she didn't even check why. she went on to 4th pregnancy and now deliver a healthy baby. think in her 3rd pregnancy she did go for ivig but didn't help her. but I don't think she did any tests, the dr ask her to do so she just do.

True... No women shd ever go thru even once...
In fact hor... I have no choice but to fight thru it... I couldn't stay forever in this chapter..
Start over again is tough to say now, will focus on the recovery stage first.

Every child is God/Buddha sent, so personally I feel that's the reason why we have no answers to miscarriages. Sorry to pull in religion here, but that's how I personally feel. All we can do to help ourselves is to take cake and nourish ourselves to prepare our bodies for the next pregnancy, do whatever tests we need to do and the rest? Leave it to the hands of God/Buddha.. Sometimes I will ask myself, why me? But I still do have an answer to that.. Lol

Haze02 I feel so bad n sad too cos I know how it feel...you must take care yourself well for your husband as both of u still got long way to go n support each other.
I lost the faith n I really dunno will I ever got the chance to hold my own bb in my arm..
Even place steroid also not 100% what can we do to be able to carry bb to full term
Tmr I am seeing dr Sheila I feel like telling her I feel so scare n lost...

Meantime dun think so much... Let nature take it course.. Since we had done what we suppose to do... No regret.
Give urself time to heal... Time will do everything... During my 2nd MC, I nv tot I able to stand up again.. But end up I manage... 3rd MC, I cried til I thought I'm going crazy but here we are, still surviving... Sometime u nv know how strong u are... Jiayou my dear! We are going thru this together... Supporting each other! At least we know tat we able to conceive... Just need some help and patient for God's time...

Every child is God/Buddha sent, so personally I feel that's the reason why we have no answers to miscarriages. Sorry to pull in religion here, but that's how I personally feel. All we can do to help ourselves is to take cake and nourish ourselves to prepare our bodies for the next pregnancy, do whatever tests we need to do and the rest? Leave it to the hands of God/Buddha.. Sometimes I will ask myself, why me? But I still do have an answer to that.. Lol

Glacierchocolate,
I'm a catholic... The moment I know my miscarriage again... I dun dare to look at the cross and divine mercy picture on our car... I'm afraid I might tear or break it away... But once I found my courage, looking at the cross of how Jesus die on the cross for us... I know he love us... Thing happen for a reason.. We duno why and we shdnt ask why... Bcos it meant for our bests... I'm sure He wouldn't be so evil to take away my baby for no reason... There sure things tat I couldn't see and he saw it.... Tat why he preventing... Have faith dear.

Glacierchocolate,
I'm a catholic... The moment I know my miscarriage again... I dun dare to look at the cross and divine mercy picture on our car... I'm afraid I might tear or break it away... But once I found my courage, looking at the cross of how Jesus die on the cross for us... I know he love us... Thing happen for a reason.. We duno why and we shdnt ask why... Bcos it meant for our bests... I'm sure He wouldn't be so evil to take away my baby for no reason... There sure things tat I couldn't see and he saw it.... Tat why he preventing... Have faith dear.
I'm a Buddhist :) Ya, even asked will also not get an answer. But when it's repeated so many times, it's inevitable for us to ask "why". Most importantly, we stand up and move on again. My first MC I was in total shock n was devastated, I cried for awhile. But it made me stronger emotionally somehow.. Cos when it happened e 2nd n 3rd time, I didn't cry at all. But tis 3rd time I told my hubby I feel like giving up e idea of being a mother.. Cos it's v tiring on my health and it's affecting my work. But my hubby is not ready to give up yet!

Doesn't matter abt what Religion we are... As long we can stay strong and close that chapter.
Over here we are all tough women... Altot we doesn't have the choice.. Hehe! Give urself time, right now let time heal urself... Having a baby anot isn't our choice... Let nature take it course... Meantime our health come first.. Guess I wouldn't stop trying until I hit my dead end... Whenever I look at my hubby, guilt will pour all over me... He a person whom love kid a lot... Even it take my life, I will still keep trying.. But meantime I will rest n tiao my health back...

Doesn't matter abt what Religion we are... As long we can stay strong and close that chapter.
Over here we are all tough women... Altot we doesn't have the choice.. Hehe! Give urself time, right now let time heal urself... Having a baby anot isn't our choice... Let nature take it course... Meantime our health come first.. Guess I wouldn't stop trying until I hit my dead end... Whenever I look at my hubby, guilt will pour all over me... He a person whom love kid a lot... Even it take my life, I will still keep trying.. But meantime I will rest n tiao my health back...
Ya true lah. I guess I will also try until I cannot try.

Ya, i wanna fulfill my duty as a wife to give my hubby a kid... He loves children too. Let's all jiayou together!!

Btw, next year give birth, baby will receive gift from gov, bet u all read abt this too ya... Wonder what's the gift? Keke... Some say nothing is free from the gov

Ya! I heard abt that silly news too. Hahaha!
Dun expect great gift I suppose... One of the minster suggest sarong sling to carry baby. I was like o_O
Best is milk powder voucher and diapers lor. Haha!

Hi Hopeful, I was in your situation before too. Be strong. Try to bed rest and lift your legs up with the pillows. Be positive.

Just to share, I have my baby via IVF.
- My first one miscarriage when it was 10 weeks old. No heartbeat.
- My second attempt via frozen cycle was unsuccessful.
- I have a baby girl in my third attempt. I have spotting too in the first trimester but this time I drink the self made chicken essence as it is suppose to strengthen foetus heartbeat.
- I miscarriage in my fourth attempt after 16 weeks as foetus was detected with an incomplete heart.
- I am now pregnant again in my fifth attempt and I hope to deliver another healthy baby.

You can google to find out how to make the chicken essence.

Hi Hopeful, I was in your situation before too. Be strong. Try to bed rest and lift your legs up with the pillows. Be positive.

Just to share, I have my baby via IVF.
- My first one miscarriage when it was 10 weeks old. No heartbeat.
- My second attempt via frozen cycle was unsuccessful.
- I have a baby girl in my third attempt. I have spotting too in the first trimester but this time I drink the self made chicken essence as it is suppose to strengthen foetus heartbeat.
- I miscarriage in my fourth attempt after 16 weeks as foetus was detected with an incomplete heart.
- I am now pregnant again in my fifth attempt and I hope to deliver another healthy baby.

You can google to find out how to make the chicken essence.
Thanks babe. My mum is going to make for me. So I just drink. Heheh see if I can ask her to make once weekly. Shd be sufficient?

Good luck to ur pregnancy. May u have a healthy and smooth pregnancy.

For me, once a week is more than sufficient. I have the essence in the morning. I experience heatiness after the drink, so drink more warm water after that.

For me, once a week is more than sufficient. I have the essence in the morning. I experience heatiness after the drink, so drink more warm water after that.
Okay noted. Thanks. Haha tmr I shall buy chicken then ask mum to start making. She used to make for me whenever I fall very sick like fever etc. I love it leh. So sweet and nice. Very long nvr drink already.

Ya! I heard abt that silly news too. Hahaha!
Dun expect great gift I suppose... One of the minster suggest sarong sling to carry baby. I was like o_O
Best is milk powder voucher and diapers lor. Haha!
I planning to try at the end of the year hopefully can succeed and entitle to this:p
I'm so sorry for what happened again, be brave and we will move on and succeed one day!

Okay noted. Thanks. Haha tmr I shall buy chicken then ask mum to start making. She used to make for me whenever I fall very sick like fever etc. I love it leh. So sweet and nice. Very long nvr drink already.
Keep your faith strong I just refuse to think about negative things.

Keep your faith strong I just refuse to think about negative things.
Thanks babe. I still hope to pass you my red eggs!
U seem like much happier now. That's good. Looking at things positively. Happy for u :

Meanwhile tiao ur body to get ready at the end of the year.

Thanks babe. I still hope to pass you my red eggs!
U seem like much happier now. That's good. Looking at things positively. Happy for u :

Meanwhile tiao ur body to get ready at the end of the year.
I just chose to be happy and think positive! Recently been drinking red wine daily to help in sleeping hehe :)

I planning to try at the end of the year hopefully can succeed and entitle to this:p
I'm so sorry for what happened again, be brave and we will move on and succeed one day!

Thanks mangohope,
Wish to hear some good news from mummy here. Push some motivation for me...
Now I'm at nuh again... Drawing blood for 2nd hcg... I'm sure it will drop, just a closure for my hubby. Seems like he putting some hope.. When the result is out, I'm sure he will again be hurt... Now can only close one eyes and bare with what will happen next... Wishing it a nightmare... Damm I really hate coming here and see pregnant lady walking ard me...

Thanks mangohope,
Now I'm at nuh again... Drawing blood for 2nd hcg... I'm sure it will drop, just a closure for my hubby. Seems like he putting some hope.. When the result is out, I'm sure he will again be hurt... Now can only close one eyes and bare with what will happen next... Wishing it a nightmare... Damm I really hate coming here and see pregnant lady walking ard me...
Hugs. Think ur hubby wants to have some hope not just bcoz he wants the baby. He doesn't want to see u suffer. Take blood test Liao then quickly leave that place.

Ur hub so sweet still go with u. Everytime this things happen I will go myself cox he cannot keep taking leave. Don't think too much. Will they do a scan again or no more?

Ya, he very caring. Keep taking time off n bring me for any checkup etc. Without him ard, I dun have the courage... But sometime I felt when he not ard... I dun feel so emo... The day before I was crying like a baby, but yesterday when he have to go for work... My emo seem more in control.... Haha!

Nope, wouldn't be anymore scan... I dun wish too... See those pregnant women is enough to set me running.

Ya, he very caring. Keep taking time off n bring me for any checkup etc. Without him ard, I dun have the courage... But sometime I felt when he not ard... I dun feel so emo... The day before I was crying like a baby, but yesterday when he have to go for work... My emo seem more in control.... Haha!

Nope, wouldn't be anymore scan... I dun wish too... See those pregnant women is enough to set me running.
Okay hope u can get some closure. I guess hub being there is for us to rely on so we more emo. I also like that. I go alone will be one piece won't cry. When hub around I just cry non stop. Done with ur blood test? Leave that place soon.

Thanks mangohope,
I know the feeling :( I went there alone and surrounding all big tummies preg women and I secretly tear out. I'm gg back in may to see Dr Shelia and review blood test result. Hope for the best for all the ladies here!

Oh yay! Leaving.... Felt great after leaving the clinic... So much relieve. :)
Jiayou our future mummy! Just have to endure this period and we will able to carry our own too!​

Hopeful mum,
How are u? Anymore spotting?
Try to rest as much possible okay... I know u helping ur dad but now bb come first. Jiayou!!

hi haze, thanks for asking. today better, think maybe the shot helps. I also don't know take one step at a time now. next week go back for follow up and jabs. hopefully can work out this time.

Good! Great to hear that.... Soon we will have ur red egg...
Meantime try to rest well and dun stress urself... One day at a time my dear... I know the waiting time is torture... But I'm sure ur little one is growing well... Only need mummy to stay strong for him/her. Jiayou dear... Keep us update.

thanks haze, ya one day at a time. im feeling okay I went to collect my braces yesterday so its keeping me busy. lol trying to adapt to wearing it. so not much time to think abt my spotting as long as its not too heavy. so far now stopped liao, but just hope it doesn't come back.

Back