Support group - Miscarriages

To dragon gal,
From what I hear, a few things, 1 can be some protein insufficiency that cause the blood to clot and therefore no blood flow to baby. Another one can be due to chromosomes missing or incomplete such that it can't have further growth. Lastly, of course there is always the unknown, my friend had similar like you too but now carrying her baby girl in her 28weeks. So is really up to you which do you think you belong to and how much you want to investigate as the cost is not cheap as well. Hope it helped...

This thread has been quite. Not sure if anyone can help with my question.
I miscarriage 2 times. 1st mc at 8th week and 2nd mc at 12th week. Both mc due to fetal no heartbeat.
I am sure everyone who has experienced miscarriage before will want to find out the cause of the miscarriage.
May I know normally how does your gynea suggest to go about investigating the cause of the miscarriage ?

Hi dragon_gal,

I had 2 miscarriages too. I went through the same thing like you, also have a lot of doubts too. For my second mc, my gynae did took some blood from me and did some tests. All came back fine. But I know that is not the detailed one. Only NUH did very detailed tests as they handled recurrent pregnancy loss. Initially I really wanted to find out what went wrong, so I called them up but was rejected by them as they said its my 2nd mc, 3x then consider recurrent. 2x is only bad luck to them. I was very angry then, because its not easy for me to conceive yet I lost both my babies. But after a few weeks later, I feel better and discussed with dh about it, we decided not to go for any tests yet. We will start ttc again and see how it goes. Perhaps its really bad luck. Though I still have fear in me, but I tried to stay relax as possible.

Take care!

Thanks Princessleopard and Felicia for your reply.

I did not do any investigation for the 1st mc. Gynea say likely due to chromosome abnormality during the early pregnancy stage. But the 2nd mc was at 12th week. All was well at my bimonthly checkup. Then suddenly no heartbeat announced at the recent checkup. Everyone in the family was saddened by the news. I cried my heart out during the initial few days....am calmer now but will still tear once in a while when I think of my baby.

We requested to check for chromosome abnormality on the fetus this time round....cost around $600.
Will be going back to my gynea later this week for review and probably blood test to test for antibodies... not sure how much it may cost. Cost aside, I really hope to have an answer to the cause of the miscarriage so as to prepare or prevent for the next pregnancy. At least there is a closure to this unfortunate incident and I can move on from here.

princessleopard, you are right. For those who have gone through miscarriage, the fear is always with us.
At this moment, I am not sure if I have the courage to go through another round of pregnancy.

hi all

my bb was detected with no heartbeat at week 13 and d/c was done last week. This is my 2nd Miscarriage and my bb girl was having Turner's Syndrome (abnormal chromosome 45X) which made it hard for her to survive.. my first miscarriage was at 6 weeks when there was sudden gush of blood.. i have done chromosome blood test and now waiting for the results. Scared to try for 3rd pregnancy again as I will always have the phobia of miscarriage

princess10, I fully understand the pain that you are going thru.
I have just received the chromosome report ytd ... all show that it was normal and it was a baby girl.
So what could have caused the miscarriage? .... there are so many questions that nobody can answer me.
Next will be to do some blood test and see if anything was wrong ....

Thanks Princessleopard and Felicia for your reply.

I did not do any investigation for the 1st mc. Gynea say likely due to chromosome abnormality during the early pregnancy stage. But the 2nd mc was at 12th week. All was well at my bimonthly checkup. Then suddenly no heartbeat announced at the recent checkup. Everyone in the family was saddened by the news. I cried my heart out during the initial few days....am calmer now but will still tear once in a while when I think of my baby.

We requested to check for chromosome abnormality on the fetus this time round....cost around $600.
Will be going back to my gynea later this week for review and probably blood test to test for antibodies... not sure how much it may cost. Cost aside, I really hope to have an answer to the cause of the miscarriage so as to prepare or prevent for the next pregnancy. At least there is a closure to this unfortunate incident and I can move on from here.

princessleopard, you are right. For those who have gone through miscarriage, the fear is always with us.
At this moment, I am not sure if I have the courage to go through another round of pregnancy.

dragon_gal,

I understand a closure is important in order to move on from here. Living with doubts are hurtful. Perhaps its part of life, initially I also have fear getting pregnant again but after calming down, I pick myself up to try again cos I really want kids of my own.

I believe you can pick up courage again to ttc soon.

Hi ladies, just wanna drop a note here to encourage all of you not to give up.. I experienced an m/c myself last april and am currently at 31 wks pregnant with my 1st ivf.. Was very sad and emotional too when I had my m/c especially after trying for a few yrs.. Do take care and stay positive..

Princessleopard, have a good break on your holiday.. Just to share, Prof Mahesh is a very reassuring gynae.. I have more check ups and med supports for my pregnancy than others but I don't mind and am glad to be well taken care of.. Instead of going thru the pregnancy loss clinic, maybe u can just call up women's clinic and make appt to see him if you're keen..

Chrisl, how are you doing? Planning to come back for vacation anytime soon?

Dolly gal, how did your FET go? All the best k!

hi ladies, i just found out there is a support group here. i started one in the 2013 forum... i think i shall join here also. more active members here and i see familiar names :)

i had 3 mcs myself, (1) blighted ovum found at 8 weeks and D&C at 10 weeks, (2) natural at 5.5weeks, recent one was ectopic at 8weeks. i had a chemical pregnancy but im not counting it as a mc.. haha

went to NUH after recent ectopic as i found very useful information from this site in the 2013 forum. really many helpful ladies there. im going to find out my blood tests results tomorrow and hope can find some answers. cant slp now, feeling anxious.

Min, happy u are doing well!! when are u due?

Hi Min81,

Not sure if you rem me? I have almost going to do IUI last yr at NUH.. not sure how to intro myself.. ;)
I have just done d/c on 13/09. It's my 3rd m/c and this current pregnancy came as a surprise naturally, give me a slight hope that it's going to be ok but alas, after hearing the strong heart beats on 6weeks plus, it was gone when I go for my 8 weeks scan. Totally no symptoms of m/c. Am going to NUH for the BT checks.
Do any one of you go thru polyclinic to get referral letter and then go to NUH?

Hi Hopeful_mum,
How is your BT results? Which doctor are you seeing now for the BT results?
How much did you spend in total?

Thanks in advance...

Hi Lybaby99, sorry to hear that. I did go to polyclinic to get a referral letter. Its so much cheaper, total I spend about 1300 to 1400 including medication, because karyotyping no subsidy. So that's the expensive one.

First meeting, met a dr who will access you first to see if you need to see the consultants. Coz at that time I just had my mc, so no blood tests immediately. then I waited one mth to see Dr Shelia and Anita. They access my situation and take the blood tests on that day. It also depends when you have mensus etc.

Then 3rd apt I met dr shelia and prof Mahesh. He is very famous. usually I think only when pte patients then get to see him, maybe he was free. the thing abt going on subsidy is that, it really cut down on costs.

but the wait is long also, once you missed the date, you probably got to wait for another mth. So if you can afford to wait and want to save some money, you can ask for referral letter. Else, you can go direct to their women's clinic and ask for prof Mahesh or Dr Shelia directly (I think). Just have to pay more :)

Hi lybaby,
Sorry to hear your loss .... l,
I got referral to NUH but will be seeing dr only next month cos current gynea already advised that blood test can only be done after menses. My d&c was done in early sept. Now hoping menses can come asap. Pardon me for asking, what was your 1st and 2nd m/c due to? eg fetal not heartbeat or bleeding etc .... If you read my earlier posts, I had 2 m/c, both due to no fetal heartbeat :(

Hi hopeful_mum,
Have u gotten your BT report ? Was the root cause of your m/c found ?
I am in a dilemma with regards to BT results. On one hand I hoped that the test shows no problem. On the other hand, I hoped the BT shows a problem, then at least can take some action to prevent future m/c again.

Hi hopeful mum, thank you for the well wishes, I'm due 21 Nov.. But as I was tested with gestational diabetes a mth ago and my bb is smaller than average, prof told me most prob I will be induced for labour earlier for bb's safety.. Staying positive and following doc's advice.. How were your test results the other day?

Hi lybaby, yes yes I remember you.. I was actually gonna send you an email but I just saw your post here.. Very sorry to hear about what happened dear, hugs.. Take good care ya.. Going by the subsidised route will definitely bring down the cost a lot for the tests and consultations.. But like what hopefulmum mentioned, the process will take a little longer.. But actually at women's clinic, he also only comes in for consults on Thursday afternoons to evening so his appts could be quite packed too.. Getting a referral will help to save a lot..But I understand you were already a pte patient at nuh, so you might wanna call up to check if you're eligible to go as subsidised patient now.. Stay positive k, I'm sure we'll all have our rainbow bb one day..

Hi dragon gal, yes. I'm so disappointed. They found no problem to my mc and no prob with my hubby. Perfectly fine and healthy. So, can only blame on bad luck. Honestly I was looking for a prob. Cox I know then they cons help treat it. Even prof mahesh told me " if we can find a problem we will probably do wonderful and u can soon get a baby home. But now that u are healthy and have no issues we may be only great. We can only try so don't give up. But it may be longer to achieve the results. "

I won't get to see them again until I get pregnant. They gave me baby asprin to help with implantation and 1000mcg of folic daily. Plus dupshaton to take it immediately once I know I'm pregnant. Once I get pregnant I need to call
Immediately also becox chances of having ectopic is much higher.

Min, oh don't worry. I'm sure u will be fine and baby will be doing well :). They grow very quickly once they are born. Praying for u. Pls take care!!

Thanks hopeful mum for the info.. will head down to polyclinic this sat & hopefully the schedule goes smoothly without further delay.. I'm pleasantly surprised & glad to hear NUH takes initiative to provide you the support medicines before you get preggy again. I wish you all the best and that with these medication supports, it will help you achieve smooth 9 mths pregnancy.

Hi dragon gal, sorry to hear about it.. may I know around which weeks does it happen? Meaning you saw the sac & fetal pole but no heart beats? My 1st was conceived via ivf & I had bleeding (like menses) as soon as I have conceived. No support medication was given though I called many times to the clinic. It's my first time & I do not know what to react. It's considered as chemical pregnancy. 2nd was thru iui, BT progressed beautifully but by 6weeks I couldn't detect any sac at all n by this time the bt wasn't as good anymore. Doc suspected it's a ectopic. I was so scared. My hcg level was over 20, 000 plus but I don't feel any pain. I went to nuh for 2nd option & attended by Ďr Mahesh. After few scans he suggested d/c. So I went back to my previous doc for the op. 3rd was conceived naturally. Sac detected at around 5 wks. Heart beats at around 6weeks. No more heart beats at my 8wks scan. So went for d/c by my same doc. This round he will do review with me and he has suggested checking on both of us & at the same I will go get my referral letter to go nuh.

Hi min81,

I see you have a shih tzu! I just adopted a puppy this march - silktzu from my sis and he's a very happy tamed doggie who light up.our lives! He's my pillar of strenghth too.
I'm v happy to see u come this far & don't worry your little strong fighter will catch up very soon
Thanks for alerting about the pte patient at nuh. I will call them up later.
Mind sharing what are the medication supports that nuh gave you all along?

Lybaby, I also had a chemical, but I took it out of my MC history. lol. Ya NUH really very prompt and good. go get an appt first. The rest leave it to them.

Dear all, i have given birth to a healthy baby boy on 9 Sep after 3 early recurrent mc within 2 yr. Despite my age at 41 conceiving first baby, i was advised to have injection 2 x a week and take baby aspirin and weeks later i saw the constant developement of the foetus unlike the past 3 stopped at week 5-6.

I wanna thank my gynae Dr Adrian Woodworth from TMC for being so confident with my case as previously I went Mt E & Gleneages but that 2 gynae are not so positive and believe in injection... Dear all, pls jia you, stay healthy, eat well and wish all lots of baby dust.

Hopeful mum, thank you for the encouraging words :) I can imagine how disappointing and frustrating it feels that they were not able to pinpoint the cause of the m/cs.. But I guess it is good to know both you and hubby are healthy.. Jia you! Keeping you in my prayers too.. Glad to know you already have support medication given to you.. Do get started on them asap when u get preggy.. All the best!!

Lybaby, yes I have a a shih tzu! Haha.. She's 5 yrs old already but still very playful, and we love her affectionate nature too.. You're right, having a doggy really lights up our lives :) My support medication started right from ER.. Those are the standard ones if you're doing ivf at nuh.. Daily vaginal suppositories: 6 Utrogestan tabs, 4 Estrofem tabs, 1 Crinone gel.. These were slowly reduced till I stopped totally at about 13 wks.. Right after I bfp, starting from wk 4, I had 2 Proluton jabs (500mg) twice weekly and 2 Duphaston tabs twice daily.. Most ladies stopped them at abt wk 12.. Prof Mahesh kept me on the jabs till Wk 18, after which it became 250mg once weekly.. I am currently still on the jabs till wk 34, after which he'll let me know whether to continue or stop.. Same for Duphaston.. Hope this helps.. Hope you're able to get an appt with nuh soon.. In the meantime, continue to take care and bu your health k..

min81, yeah prof mahesh was telling me abt those proluton jabs. he says once i get preggie i need to go in for those jabs. so they are trying everything to help, i feel really comfy with them. so if i get preggy i probably continue with NUH. i hope it can happen soon. of coz i will need to take the utrogestan as well.

are those jabs expensive?

hang in there, 21 nov is really near!

Gemini, Congrats! May I know what kinda injection u took 2 X weekly? And if you ever have spotting before for this pregnancy?
Heard that if you have spotting, cannot take aspirin..

Your doggie is so cute... I always feel happy whenever I see him after work. He will be at the door waiting to greet us :)
All the medication supports are instructed by Dr Mahesh? That's alot of support but I would takeit if need to & won't complain..
Yup I'm taking tcm now to bu my body. Hope can stop it soon coz can't stand the smell...

Hugs dragon gal, I knew how hard it is..
My gf said how come I took it in stride. But truth is I cried silently myself alone.. at times I tears at my desk but each time I control myself & told myself to be strong.. take care & really wish for all of us to carry our healthy happy babies in our arms soon

lybaby we will soon :) have faith. ur friend had mcs before? if not difficult to understand us. coz we still have to move on and look forward. if not how? dont need to live meh?

of coz we will feel sad, thats because we are all mums already. but our angels will be watching over us and be hopeful for us to have a earthling sibling for them ;)

ladies anyone with ectopic surgery then have irregular AF? im facing that problem now. so frustrating! how long will my cycles be normal again?

Hi ladies,

Never did i tot i'll be back in one of these threads.

I just had a miscarriage. This time its twins. 1 boy 1 girl.

I had a previous loss at 25 weeks.

This set of twins, i lost them at 22w2d. I had 3 days of those mucus discharge, same as previous loss. So i decided to go gyane and check it out. True enough, gyane check and i am already dilated 2cm. I was already on anti-contractions pills since 20weeks. I was being refer to KKH to Dr June Tan by my gyane. When i reach KKH O&G, the doc check and say there are some watery discharge, waterbag broke.

I was admitted on 3/9, put on IV antibodies to prevent infection due to dilated cervix and waterbag broke. But contraction starts to come and go despite taking anti contractions pills. I was then out on a anti contraction drip, which is wonderful as it stop the contractions. I did an emergency cerclage on 4/9, doc managed to close the cervix by 1cm as my boy's waterbag is bulging at the cervix. Operation is successful. I was hopeful too.

7/9 the contractions came back again, i was wheel to the delivery suite for monitoring. I request to be back on the anti contraction IV drip but the doc refused to gave me unless i am clear from a blood test, cuz they say if i am on the drip the drip can cover the infection and they can miss it, undetected, plus the side effects of the drip will make mom hb fast or worst water in lungs. My hb is already quite fast, thus they also quite refused t give. The blood test will take 1-2 hrs to come back. AND to make things worst, the person can't find my veins, poke here and there just cant find blood. By then i was already in great pain, intense contractions. I knew thats it, babies are coming. I just told the doc to cut open the cerclage, i can feel the babies needs to come out. I feel the urge to push already. Doc checked and can see the stitch are tearing on my cervix, waterbag bulging on my cervix.

Finally, when its done. I delivered my babies within mins. I'm already at 5cm when they cut the stitch open. Both of them are just 2 mins apart.

Both of them are so perfect!! Just way way too early.

Doc conclude that it is due to weak cervix. It might be the cause for my previous loss. 3 losses in 1 1/2 years. I keep thinking, my 1st born had a good survival week but when reach hospital already no hb. This time, twinnies, have such good hb but just haven reach the survival week. How ironic and pathetic..

I really wanna start trying immediately but somehow i feel so scare. Despite knowing the cause, we can prevent it from happening but there are just so much circumstances that we will not be able to know might happen. I just cannot understand why people like us tried so hard to have baby and out there, there are people who do abortions, torture or even throw away their newborns inside the toilet bowl..

Haiz... This time i couldn't help to feel so much guilty, if only i go to gyane 1 day earlier. Waterbag wont break and might not even have infection. Even tho hubby keep saying its not my fault. But i really feel it is. Why i just dont trust my own instinct and go a day earlier and wait for another day. This time i really feel it is my fault, all bcuz of my stupid delay and caused me my babies.

I tot this time round it would be much easier but its not.. I tot i had already prepare for the worst scenario.

vanilla04, i know whatever i say cant help u take the pain away. im so sadden by what you shared. u have a good husband and its true and he is right that you shouldt blame yourself. put this way, as mums we love to have healthy kids becoz of our misfortune, so we definitely will do the best to keep them safe.

i hope you will only blame yourself for a period of time and then take it positively and try again. you need to heal now. btw NUH is really good at high risk pregnancy, you may want to see them.

pls take care, and prayers for your angels.

Hi Vanilla,
Sorry to hear your loss.. pls do confinement & get back your health before going for the next step.. don't give up & keep faith that we will carry our healthy bb in our arms soon. Jia you!

Hello ladies
I have stayed away from this forum ever since my mc this year Jan. I was on ttc for about 1 year and l finally conceived in Dec 2012. But the happiness didnt last that long for me. When l went to the gynae for the first time it all seemed fine but subsequently went l went again he said the gestational sac seems too big for the egg yoke. I changed gynae, went to Dr Loh in TMC. Dr Loh was more assuring he said dont lose hope and gave me medicine and told me me to go back in 2 weeks but l went back in 1 week because l had bleeding and thats when l was told that it doesnt looks healthy and wasnt given medicine to clear it. Nothing could have been more devastating as that ever in my life. Now l am back on ttc again. I was only on tcm. I took a break for a couple of months before going back to my tcm again. I cant blame her for this mc. Its just not fated. I hope and pray for a healthy pregnancy for all of us soon.

Mmoh15,
Sorry to hear that.. pls continue to be strong & have faith..
Me too mc early this feb over cny..I stayed away from this forum & dump myself into doing my reno for new flat & busy with my new love - my puppy! He's now my dearest.. I won't give him up even if I'm preggy again. He's now my source of strength & of coz with my hb. I started reading the forum in Aug.. haiz..
I'm doing chao du as well.. anyone cares to share what I should prepare? Thanks

min81,

Thanks! I called up NUH after my 2nd mc after the nurse rejected saying I cannot go in the pregnancy loss clinic as its only the 2nd mc. She said only 3 mc then can go to them. :( You mentioned about the women's clinic, I just call to go in or do I need a referral letter from polyclinic?

No worry too much, stay happy. Both you and baby will be fine, just a few weeks away before you can carry the baby in your arms. Hang in there :)

dragon_gal,

Your first AF should report 4-6 weeks after the mc.

vanilla04,

Sorry to hear your loss. I can understand the pain you are going through. But please dun blame yourself, we cannot predict when & where things are going to happen. Please take good care of yourself! Your health is most important now.

gemini_neo,

Thanks for the encouragement!

Hi princess leopard, maybe u want to call the womans clinic direct? I think theirs only take pte patients. Not too sure myself. But the other time I called and was told to get referral, but that's becoz I have 3 mcs already.

Hi sisters,
Got my results tested on thyroid, lupus & anti nuclear antibodies. Guessed wat? I'm tested negative for all Except Anti nuclear.. did
any of the sisters here encountered it & finally overcome it & have a healthy bb now?What are the treatment used to counter this illness? Haiz bad news after bad news.. im going to nuh to get 2nd opinion..

Hi

I'm feeling depressed now. I just had my second early miscarriage- chemical pregnancy, terminated at about 5 weeks plus. My last chemical preg was just a few months back.

I went through the same traumatic experience of staring at the screen which revealed no sign of life in my womb. Not again! Why? What is wrong? ;(

After the ultrasound the nurse told me 'maybe it's just chemical pregnancy'. I was totally upset with the comment because even though it's an early miscarriage, it's the death of a hope, of trying to conceive a baby to love and hold. A sibling for my 3 yr old who has been crying for a sibling. I feel that I failed as a mother and as a wife.

I'm very concerned that there may be some underlying medical conditions even though the Dr said that it may not be, since I had a live birth previously. But since it was a few years ago, he said that things may change.

Something in me died and my heart just dies with it. It's so painful I can't imagine going through another miscarriage...

I hope that there will be a happy ending to all the sharings posted here. For all of us who desire so much to have a baby, may our wombs be blessed with a healthy one eventually.

Dear sisters,

I had my 2nd miscarriage on Sept 12, I had lost my second baby at 7 weeks with no heartbeat. It is a very difficult ordeal trying to survive it the second time. I can't believe that it has already been more than one month.

The most frustrating thing about the whole episode is that my gynae did not recommend much testing. He recommended me for a genetic test, which was inconclusive as it did not show any strong evidence on the cause of the miscarriage. After that, he suggested that i could go for some sort of "anti-bodies" test, IF i want to. i remembered my husband asking him if he needs to go for any test but the gynae said that there is no need to since from the genetic test, there does not seem to be any problem from the male side.

I am very frustrated. i guess the most difficult part is to listen to the doctor and dismiss it as another "chomosonal issue". Surely i can't just sit here and wait for something to happen again? i am thinking of changing to a gynae who specialises in recurrent miscarriages.

Actually i am quite disappointed in my gynae as well. he is supposed to be a reputable gynae who just crossed over to private practice from KKH. there are so many good reviews about him online. i can't believe there is so little he can do.

i am very afraid that hsitory will repeat itself and i am very determined to do everything i can to prevent it.

Last edited:
Dear Daffodilgal,

i can completely understand how you feel about staring at the blank screen. i was lying on the bed and staring at the image of my little bean, hoping to catch a glimpse of the illusive heartbeat, but i could not. it was the most terrifying experience ever. i remembered i was feeling cold and i couldn't breathe when the dr was trying to find the heartbeat.

And i agree with you. A part of me dies with the baby. And it sucks to have gone through it the second time.

When i had no one to turn to, (my husband was away on business trip), i wrote to deanna roy, author of many miscarriage books and administrator of miscarriage support website. This was what she told me:

Just try to survive this moment. It will get better eventually, and you will think about trying again. But for this moment, just heal.

And I did. I literally had to tell myself to breathe as i lie on my bed those nights. i guess for me, the darkest nights are over for now. but i do have little emotional breakdowns. But that's another problem. Bah.

Hi princessleopard,

Sorry for the late reply.. If you wanna see Prof Mahesh directly, you can just call up women's clinic directly and make appt to see him.. If they ask for reason, just say going for consultation or checks.. It'll be more exp but faster and more direct.. 1st consult is $137, subsequent is $98.. His consultation day is every Thur afternoons to evening..

Lybaby,

The supports were quite standard for ivf patients for the beginning.. Prof Mahesh then continued with it.. Yes that's a lot of medication but somehow it gave me quite a bit of assurance so I just listened to doc's advice.. Regarding the antibodies issue, hope nuh can help you with it.. Hang in there gal, it'll be ok, keeping you you in my prayers, hugs..

Hopeful mum,

Yes the jabs are pretty expensive, when I started with 500mg dose twice weekly, it was abt $53 per jab.. When dosage was reduced to 250mg, I paid $35 for a jab.. But if you're subsidised patient shld be cheaper.. Has your menses regulated? I took raspberry leaf tea last time to after my m/c to regulate my menses cos it went haywire too.. Was pretty effective..

Read abt possible causes of missarriage: our body energy (heat) level is at the low side.
So it's best to avoid cold & alcohol drinks (cut less sweet & sour food/fruits too).

Drink ginger / ginseng (if u got extra $) to keep the body warm.

Take care

Hi all, is never easy for us especially when there are other people who just conceive without knowing. Nevertheless, don't give up, rest well before we try again. Jia you!!

thanks min, how are u? delivering soon?

I have been mia for awhile, went on a short trip, nope my 2nd menses after the ectopic was abt 48 days after the 1st one.
but i just o recently, which is at CD 20. so i hope it is slowly recovering. i used to o on abt cd16.

ladies who had 2nd mc, dont be discouraged. i had 3 and had no child yet. but im not giving up. just rest well, recover and dont give up :)

I have two miscarriages.
One at 6 weeks, another at 8 weeks. I never give up. Few months later i was pregnant again. My baby now is 5 months old.
I learnt to refrain from drinking tea during 3rd pregnancy.

Every lunar 7th month i will sign up for "chao du" for my miscarriaged children.

Thanks hopeful_mum and min81 for the information!

Daffodilgal & meowmi17,

I understand what you are going through now. Stay strong!
I had 2 miscarriages too, one at 9 weeks, the other 6 weeks. Its very tough but life have to go on, and I knew both of you have a lot of doubts about the miscarriages. Well, some choose to find out the reasons in order to move on from there, some treated it as bad luck and keep trying. Do what is best for you. I am always praying that all foetus are healthy in mummies' womb, may there be no more miscarriages as it is just too hurtful for the parents.

Jia you, ladies! Dun give up hope!

Hi ladies,

MIA for a while. All of you jia you ok, one day I am sure you will be carrying your rainbow baby.

I am currently 18weeks pregnant. Keeping my finger crossed that all is well... I am so paranoid... hoping all is well....

We jia you together.

Hi ladies,

MIA for a while. All of you jia you ok, one day I am sure you will be carrying your rainbow baby.

I am currently 18weeks pregnant. Keeping my finger crossed that all is well... I am so paranoid... hoping all is well....

We jia you together.

Hi slquek,

Congrats! Stay happy & positive!

Back