Supplements to take

wenjun16

Hi all, i have not seen a gynae yet. Other than taking folic acid, what other supplement should i be taking?

During my pregnant period I took calcium-Magnesium, Salmon Omega & Bonemate plus from Unicity coz it's listed in the Physician Desk Reference (PDR)

It's PDR for short, doctor uses this for their reference before describe to their patient. And there is no side effect to be mention.

It's Good for the baby n you too

Hi,

I'm 21 Weeks today and I just take the vitamins that my OB from Thomson Medical, AMK gave me which is Ganilia. It's OK because I used with my first baby also. No adverse effects on me.

If you should take 4life transfer factor. It is extract from cow molecules and egg yolk even babies can take. It is in PDR book also.

Last edited:
hi there,
I took pearlin and concenergy from e.excel while I was trying to strengthen my body to conceive
surprisingly, I preggy after 2 mths of consumption.

HI IT'S good to take DHA. Locally theirs neurogain which is $40+ per mth dosage. Another brand recommended by docs is
NORDIC naturals DHA. I bought from Iherb.com only US $40+ for 3 mths dosage! And I'm BF so still taking and it's much cheaper!!! Fenugreek too fot those who BF.
First timer just use referral code JTM172 or ZJC217 at cart for US $10 OFF US$40 and shipping only US$4 ! Additional discount above $60. First timer $10 off $40 is best deal ;)
the DHA is good for brain development. Other supplements must be cautious as not all cn take during pregnancy incl. COLLAGEN if u r taking!
Enjoy

Dear all, I have another two boxes of nuskin lifepaks to let go, original price at $200 per box, letting off at $150, get two boxes at $280. Interested, please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

I recommend you take wholesome supplement, not synthetic.

Many supplement products in the market are not advisable to take for long-term.

A Vitamin C in an orange is a natural but Vitamin C in a Vitamin pill is synthetic form.

Here are some facts that you won’t find advertised on most of the vitamin supplements at your local vitamin store:
•The majority of commercial vitamin supplements are made up of synthetic vitamins
•Synthetic vitamins do not perform the same functions in your body as vitamins found naturally in whole food
•Many synthetic vitamins deplete your body of other nutrients and tax your kidneys before being excreted through your urine.

Vitamins that are found naturally in whole foods come with all of their necessary components. The majority of vitamins that are sold in pharmacies, grocery stores, and vitamin shops are synthetic vitamins, which are only isolated portions of the vitamins that occur naturally in food.

These synthetic vitamins, according to a multitude of studies, are not as bioavailable, absorbable, or usable. These “virtually identical” vitamins are not what we find in natural foods, not recognizable to the body, hard on the kidneys, and can often be treated as toxins.

I didn't take anything vitamins unless its prescribed by my gynae at KKH. I took Obimin at about 16weeks. Other than that, I eat more nutritious food.

Back