Menses after D&C

Hi. Anyone know how long does it take for menses to come after D&C procedure?

I was dismissed with a blighted ovum around week 7-8 then did a D&C procedure on 10 July, it's more than 1.5 month after the procedure and my menses is not here yet...

I had a follow up with the gynae 2 weeks after my D&C procedure and blood level had dropped drastically already. Should I call the clinic to do another follow up appointment? Or should I wait for a while more?

Hi. Anyone know how long does it take for menses to come after D&C procedure?

I was dismissed with a blighted ovum around week 7-8 then did a D&C procedure on 10 July, it's more than 1.5 month after the procedure and my menses is not here yet...

I had a follow up with the gynae 2 weeks after my D&C procedure and blood level had dropped drastically already. Should I call the clinic to do another follow up appointment? Or should I wait for a while more?
mine came after 37 days. . +-.. and menses irregular after that :(

how is urs ? did your menses came eventually ?

mine came after 37 days. . +-.. and menses irregular after that :(

how is urs ? did your menses came eventually ?
I went to see my gynae and she did a scan, lining is all good and looks ready for menses to happen. She told me will come within next 3 days but also prescribed medication just in case it didn't come. True enough, it came on the 3rd day so I didn't have to take the medication she prescribed.

Back