Still having lochia after 2 months

Hmm... is this a lot, and did it stop at all? I recall I had lochia for about 6 weeks, although I didn't need the usual day pads. stopped briefly for less than 2 days then period. And I was breastfeeding summore!!

frogprincess,

It is not alot and it nv stop at all .though there are times when it is so little.. Only for past 2 week,there is fresh red which i tot was my mense but last only a 2days followed by brown spotting again though i am breastfeeding too..I only been using panty liner ever since,that the amount of spotting.so was kind of confuse if which is which..mense or lochia?

It could be menses, lochia, whatever... I know of a case that it was long lochia... clear for a week or two, then spotting - apparently the spotting was from pregnancy!! Imagine the surprise. You need to see the gynae for pap-smear at some point, right? Mention this to gynae and see what's the comment?

When I started menses, it was 2-week interval, 3 weeks, and finally, back to 4 weeks!! Horror, horror! Ask gynae if possible to continue iron supplement - make up the loss? I think I took iron and calcium supplement (leftover from pregnancy) until finished.

Try to avoid excert yourself. I rem i was using force to prevent myself from a fall and then suddenly my flow increase. try to have more ed rest...

Back