Spanx USA - 10% off sitewide, free shipping within US till 18 Apr (US time)

jennanemone

This spree is for SPANX Shapewear from www.spanx.com.

How to order
Step 1: Send me your order by replying to this thread using the format below or emailing me the same info ([email protected])

Step 2: I will respond to you by 12pm of the following day to confirm that I have received your order/payment or check on anything that's unclear. If you do not hear from me, it means I did not receive, so it's best to drop me another email/note.

Step 3: Make your payment (refer to payment T&Cs below). I will order after receiving payment (will email to confirm)

Step 4
: After goods arrive in SG, I will email you the shipping cost.

Step 5
: Pay the shipping cost + local shipping (if any) before I will arrange for goods delivery/pick-up.

Order Format
  1. Nick on SMH:
  2. Email: [OPTIONAL: you may wish to email me direct] ~ this is in case I need to reach you more urgently and the forum may not be suitable
  3. Item Name:
  4. Item URL:
  5. Size:
  6. Qty:
  7. Other options (if any):
  8. What to do if out of stock:
    a) do not buy
    b) buy another item (provide details)
    Price on seller website before discount (if any):
  9. Pick-up/delivery in SG? (see #4 under Shipping T&Cs below)
  10. Amount to be paid (to me) in SGD:
Payment T&Cs
USD conversion rate: 1.38 (may vary according to credit card bill)

Payment to be made in two parts:
  • Before purchase: pay the stated price x conversion rate shown above (if you wish to combine with someone else after you, email me to check)
  • After purchase, before handover/mailing of goods: I will inform you of your Borderlinx/vPost shipping cost according to the shipping invoice (available by request). Please pay this amount + local SG shipping (if any).
Payment Options:
  • PayPal - https://www.paypal.com/sg/webapps/mpp/send-payments-online (send to [email protected])
  • Cheque - mail me your cheque and I will need to cash it in first to ensure it doesn't bounce. (Pls PM me to obtain mailing address)
  • Bank transfer
    OCBC - 689-389294-001
    Citibank - 066 048 6003 (Esplanade branch code: 7214-015)
    UOB - 339 382 643 4 (Novena / bank route code: 7375-016
  • Out of stock items will be refunded by internet transfer.
Shipping T&Cs

1) Important: SHIPPING WITHIN USA
  • Free until December 2015.
2) How it gets to you:
  • International: Borderlinx/vPost, taking advantage of prevailing promotions (if available)
  • Locally within SG: local courier (see #4 below); self-pickup at Toa Payoh (weekends) or Dhoby Ghaut-Bras Basah (weekdays)
3) How international shipping costs will be shared:
  • Total weight of your purchase / total weight of that shipment x total cost of that shipment
  • E.g. your purchase weighs 500g. Total shipment weighs 5kg. Shipping is SGD30. So your shipping cost will be 500/5000 x 50 = SGD5.00
  • The above calculation will work for both volumetric and actual weight. Borderlinx/vPost uses whichever is higher.
  • Disclosure: as your shipping is a proportion, depending on what your fellow buyers purchase, shipping for the same product may be higher/lower in different shipments. This is not something I have the capacity to control, so this is a risk you may wish to note.
4) Local SG Shipping
  • Self-pickup - note: this is at my convenience. Toa Payoh on weekends and Dhoby Ghaut-Bras Basah on weekdays. Email to arrange. This is free, but please don't be late. We are all parents and time is ever more precious.
  • Local courier - TA-Q-BIN. Min. S$7. If you are unsure, contact me before you make payment. Scroll down this page to 'Rate and Size Chart'. If there are prevailing offers at time of shipping, I will refund you the difference.
  • SingPost registered mail - Add S$2.24 to the local mail rates for Non-Standard Mail shown on this page.
5) Shipping time: 7-10 days within USA. Borderlinx international standard shipping usually 4-8 working days. Be prepared to wait up to 30 days. Not suitable for urgent orders. However if you want to order urgently and don't mind additional costs, do email me.

Liabilities
  • I will not be held responsible for damages incurred during shipping (from US shop to Borderlinx/vPost, from Borderlinx/vPost to Singapore).
  • In case of defective products, I will not be able to help you manage refunds.

Last edited:

Back