SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Adamansley, Erna: Thanks..
happy.gif
I'm just tired of making kids LOs at this point.. Changing to do more "me" and hubby LOs.. But alas! We don't have many pics.. :p The ones I have are those of long ago..

Autum, 3as
nice layouts. Good ideas too.

Today cheng help me get the tote so I wont know what i will get. But since so many days liao I think the goodies oso nothing much liao

Annissa: I called to ask abt Home So Sweet. Both dates are fully booked already. The sample is not even in the store yet. :p

Does MWL also have class vouchers? Anyone got spare to give away?

3As....yes, fully booked. Called for 2 days and finally someone picked up the phone to tell me is fully booked. Asked them to put me on waiting list. As I know some of them will book, book, book then cancel after seeing the sample or unable to make it.

MWL has class voucher but is we need to accumulate purchase to earn it. Therefore, unlikely people can give you, maybe they can sell you at discounted price. I ever buy from someone at S$25 per class, total 3 classes in a card. It's valued at S$35.

I have 10% off for class.

Ann: Haha.. I'm guilty as one of those. I signed up for the vintage album class. But am not sure if I'll really go for it. Chope first and wait for the sample to be out. Hopefully when I see it, I'll be convinced to join.

Taztaz, I use pen to draw on one! Looks like the real thing right? We had to sew the 2 canvas album together (didn't take photos of the other pages though..) and it was quite hard work cos quite thick...

just to share:
go the the papermarket blog and check the headline news. The "christmas surprise" is actually a set of coupons similar to what was handed out at Laines. 20% off next purchase, $35 off classes etc. Laines coupons cannot be used at Papermarket and vice versa.

No problem, 3As :)

CL, MWL - there are some deals but honestly, to me, not good deals and I won't be using any.

SFL and SAS get a free wacky booklet. There are deals which you can use multiple times within Nov eg. purchase 6 stamps at 40% off, receive $6 off with min 12 pp, $60 off with min $200 etc. I checked the $6 off and 60% off bargain bins yesterday but *speak no evil*.

Michl
ha ha you think I can go meh. ha ha one paper market is enuff to kill me. I shall not tap on the MRT card to go plaza sin ha ha

hi ther im new in tis tread & is interested in book scrappin want to do 4 my baby gal but i donno how to start & wher to start wat must we haf. any advice?

MichL: I was wondering which brand is SC and checked out yss. Wow! Studio Calico. Not bad at all.. I most certainly can't do the next spree since I organised the BDAY spree in Oct. I'm given $5 is stash cash from the last spree though.. Wondering if I can use it for the next purchase with whoever is organising..

Baimom: Are you here? Can't reach you on email and phone.. Your PC embellishment pack is here. Have not received news from you on collection arrangement and payment. Let me know. Thanks.

MichL
LOL! I think I've not stepped into MWL for a month liaoz! I'll keep it up and avoid going to the LSS until maybe after my house stuff are settled
happy.gif

Ming: Very vibrant colors!
happy.gif

Sharing of AC Cardstocks
Joann is having offer. 40% off at $11.99 for 60 sheets. I would like the earthtones or neutral pack. It has 4 pcs of each of 15 colors. Who wants to share 1/4 or even half?
http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat2771&PRODID=xprd1037782

Check the colors in the pack on the AC website. Click on the particular pack.
http://americancrafts.com/subcategory.php?id=30&sub=159

Also, who wants to share the Que Sera Paper Pad? One spreeist looking to share. It has 3 pcs of 18 diff designs. Can be shared by 3.
http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat1013844&PRODID=xprd1024756

3as
if you are ordering neutral, can you keep me in mind? i will share quarter or half depending on how many wants to share. pls pm me once you have confirmed so that i can tt u the $. thanks!

Becky: Have PMed you.

Jellypurin: Oh good. Can tt later.. No rush..

Sharing of AC Cardstock:
Neutral Pack
1) 2As
2) KY
3) Jellypurin

Autum Pack? Anyone?

PC deal Thickers Grab bag is here.

Cost of 1 set:
$14.47 + 3.8 = 18.27

Participants are:
Jojo 1 set
Lenny 1 set
Ade 1 set
Carol 2 sets

Pls tt to 150280532 posb savings.. Thanks..

Sharing of AC Cardstock:
Neutral Pack
1) 2As
2) KY
3) Jellypurin
4) MichL

Autum Pack
1) MichL

I am okay with 1/2 or 1/4 pack.
Thanks, got your SMS reply.

Sharing of AC Cardstock:
Neutral Pack
1) 2As
2) KY
3) Jellypurin
4) MichL
4) Autum

Autumn Pack
1) MichL

I am okay with 1/2 or 1/4 pack.

2As,

Are you holding a Joann spree? I wanna order some stuffs.

Neutral Pack
1) 2As
2) KY
3) Jellypurin
4) MichL
5) Autum
6) littlepea

Autumn Pack
1) MichL
2) littlepea

AC Cardstock Sharing:
Neutral Pack
1) 2As
2) KY
3) Jellypurin
4) MichL
5) Autum
6) littlepea

Autumn Pack
1) MichL
2) littlepea
3) ky
4) 2as

White Pack
1) Lenny

Ade: Yes, you can email/PM me your orders.

AC Cardstock Sharing:
Neutral Pack
1) 2As
2) KY (1/2 pack ok?)
3) Jellypurin
4) MichL (1/2 pack ok?)
5) Autum
6) littlepea

Autumn Pack
1) MichL
2) littlepea
3) ky
4) 2as

White Pack
1) Lenny

2as
joann has good discount. if u want sizzix, shd order fm website... smtimes they hv those sale dies... v nice and cheap.

btw, can i drop my white CS order? thanks n sorry

re: laine's class voucher
anyone wants? pm me, can? i have 3 to give away

AAA,
u ordered a sizzix? and now u want a zutter? heh heh, looks like u are spending alot on tools now!

mummies, JTS, a simple tag I made for a friend. W is her initial.
3226658.jpg

Ying....you can try JDA aka Junior De Artist at United Square level 3. They have a good selection of stamps, wooden and clear.

I hear Provence at Coronation Plaza level 2 has good range but I havent visit this place. Not sure if I've spelt the shop name correctly.

3As....which die cut machine did you get? You may try your hands on eBay. Only setback is the Sizzix dies are heavy and bulky as compared to QK. I ever got QK dies at good bargain like 40%-60% off LSS and retired dies, not sure about Sizzix.

Ming, Annissa
Ya I pop by the shop only when I have to pick up Charmaine from school, alamak too exp liao. But they did bring in some lovely stamps

Yup, the name is "Presence". On the 2nd floor, turn right after you go up the escalator.

They use to carry a small range of SB papers eg. BG,Kodomo and embellishments but they closed that section. Gave 50% off when they did. I have been there a few times but never bought any stamps there. They carry mainly wood mounted Hero Arts and Penny Black. Agree very pricey.

Re Shop at Coronation:
Been there once I think. Didn't find anything that'll let me part with my money. I think small LSS have a hard time competing with the more established ones.

MichL: Thanks.
happy.gif

Autum: No, I haven't bought. I've been watching the videos on mini albums and am tempted. But before I do, I want to make sure I'll make use of them and that they'll not become white elephants at home. Therefore am checking out the dies first.
happy.gif

You got your zutter right? Have you used it for any project?

Annissa: I dunno how to bid on ebay leh. No patience. Plus the prices are not exactly cheap right?
Erm.. From what I read, both the cuttlebug and Sizzix big shot/big kick are comparable. So if I buy, I'll go for whichever is cheapest bhah.. But there's this Hello Kitty Sizzix that is such an eye-candy. I wish cuttlebug can come out with other colors too..

Ok.. Here's the story why I'm on a shopping mood...

It all came about when I was at MWL the other day and I saw an auntie (in her late 40s maybe?) buying a diecut machine, dies + papers + flowers, + lots of other things. I overheard parts of the conversation she had with the SA and I knew she's not a scrapper and therefore not buying for herself. I conclude it must be for her dotter or niece or whoever etc.. Perhaps it's for christmas presents.

At that moment, it made me reflect if I'll do the same thing for my dotters next time. That I'll walk into a shop (which sell things I have absolutely no clues on), approach the SA and tell her what I need to buy. All because I want to please my dotters, make them happy and shower them with gifts. :p :p :p

My answer is a yes I will. And so.. I tell myself that I should also please myself and make myself happy too.. If I like something and have uses for it, just buy.. I deserve it!
happy.gif
Hahaha..

Hope I'm not being a bad influence here.. Wahahha!!!

Back