SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

hi ladies, tks... ming i like your lo..how you do the small envelop??
hehe

A&A&A- ha i also at the shop on SAT LATE AFTERNOON....

realy very nice the shop.. like wan to buy the whole shop hehe
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name / Nick</TD><TD>Sacred Tea 3.5Oz</TD><TD>Sacred Tea 6.5oz</TD><TD>postage</TD><TD>Total</TD><TD>Payment </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>joanne</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>134.7</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mummy_meow</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>reg</TD><TD>47.16</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>71.8</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>jessyy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>44.9</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>gohstan</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>44.9</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>imemily</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>44.9</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>lingling</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>84.8</TD><TD>paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>happy_mtb serene</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>44.9</TD><TD>paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Huang Kehan (kehan)</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>84.9</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>tweetymummy </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>44.9</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Tswoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>44.9</TD><TD>paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Yeoee79</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nmail</TD><TD>35.9</TD><TD>paid </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Gals, any Laines VIP going down this afternoon to collect the Limited Edition tote bag? Am wondering what is in the bag. Anyone called to ask?

Kaimom: Thanks for offering your card for discount.
happy.gif
I told them abt it but still didn't get it. Plus I didn't check the bill til I got out of the shop and was too lazy to go back and ask for it..
Is there a min purchase to be entitled to members' discount?

Laine's VIP bag - Nothing much inside in terms of freebies. 5 pieces of Xmas themed pattern paper and a book with some project ideas. Real good thing in the bag is the coupons, they've 9 coupons for all sorts of stuff. 40% off 4 items, 35% off whole order, $35 off class, etc etc.

hi A&amp;A&amp;A- haha ya maybe we are too busy lookng at the stuff to buy hehe
happy.gif
i only short while cos grab my stuff and pick my gal...

i q for the laines VIP today.. anyone there????
ya only the coupons worth .. got some like for books , punches, holiday item etc...

anyone got Fb???

ming tks, will look out for that... nice.. maybe i can try do myself...
happy.gif

happy.gif

3As....I'm keen to do the Home So Sweet class by Aida on 19th, provided there is slot. How about you?

Becky....I'm on FB.

Becky, I am on facebook and I was at Laines too. What time were you there? I was there around 3-4pm. Maybe we saw each other without realizing!

So happy to have completed another LO. kekeke.. using my square scallop punch again. And guess what.. i can actually submit this for MR19. woohoo!

Little Princess
3190480.jpg

autum: nice nice LO.. got vintage look in it..

oh... last night i collected the tote from laines.. dun have anything other than 5 patterned paper inside.. sob sob sob... i so wish got the coupon.. but i guess i was too late.. haha..

i also went to collect e tote!! was trying my luck using papermarket VIP card &amp; they allow for e redemption. so beside e 5 christmas pp, i got a maya road rubon + e coupon. i tik for e 1st 200 tote, there's additional feebies inside. if i din see wrongly, some got flowers in e tote *envy*

ming, jellypurin, i tik e feebies is various de. some got magazine, some got rubons etc &amp; i saw a tote got a bottle of flowers somemore! i was drooling on e flowers...hahaha...

My Laines tote got maya rd rubons. Didn't see anyone with flowers wor...Btw any Laines VIP here know what happens when e VIP card expires? Are they very strict to check expiry? Cos mine expiring end of the year...

kaimom-- i was there 1 plus left at 2pm cos need to fetch my hubb to work..

got rubons . flowers??? hmmm i only got magazine le....

aiyo.....

Finally finished uploading my lelong stuff!!
happy.gif

Here's an LO to share. I used a plastic case (from containing Chatterbox Treasures) to create a 3D cover to place some blings and metal embellies inside. It can be shaken.. I also applied glossy accent on the word "Love" in the casing. Kekek.. Had fun..
happy.gif

3193283.jpg

3193284.jpg

Taz, Becky: Thanks..
happy.gif

Becky: Yup. I usually ink my flowers. And some of them are white in color, so I painted on them.
happy.gif

Taz: I think those are not rub-ons. They are the design on the pp. She added buttons to the centres.

wow hee i also learining to ink my flowers if not so many flowerto buy.. youmention paint??? using what type of paint???

i saw daiso got arcylic paint.. is the the same as those we use for SB?

Becky: I like those small cube ink pads cos they are easy to store and very space efficient, therefore I can have many many colors.
happy.gif
For a more even coating, you can spray on glimmer mist or maya mist. Also comes in an array of colors. Each bottle can last quite a long time so you can share/swap with others.
happy.gif

hi tks ,. i also trying to ge more colours but seems like limited le singapore?// i dun see oversea site selling those small ink pad????

ya gimmer mist very ex,, i also dun know how to use..heheh so dun know what colour to buy that us more universal...

happy.gif

Taz, kaimom,
yeah, my LO has no yellow rubons. haha.. it's part of the paper's design. I added buttons to make the designs "pop" and the ring nearest to the word Princess, I put glossy accent on each round yellow and blue dots.. so it looked 'sharper' and more obvious.

AAA,
the plastic cover on your LO is a good idea.

Back