SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Hi ladies!

We are organizing a BP on clear stamps! Do hop over and grab whichever will add-on to your scrapping fun
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3247588.html?1258346430

Studio Calico
am going to order the Dec main kit and add-on. anyone wants to tongbang stamps, etc? can pm me. once they open for orders on 28 Nov, i will order. will ship by bdl. tnx!

Hi mommies, I've to help a fren make angbao boxes for her wedding. Any ideas where to buy the naked box? I went to Daiso but the box seems rather thick...not sure if craft knife can cut thru and the cut is clean and neat.

TC....DAISO box should be fine. If not, you go for those the is packed flat which you need to fold it up and re-enforce.

You can DIY your box, buy the chipboard sheet from Art Friend.

What's that gift shop name? at takashimaya basement 2, they do sell the ready colored one with slot. I remembered checking there 5 years ago.

sugarbebe
not my style and weekend i tie hand tie leg to kids no ME time available

Jellypurin
ya lor nothing much hor. Thot the bitten by scrap bug looks interesting but missed the last lesson on 3 Nov liao. Others I not keen.

Ha ha if anyone go for the yummy class in laines can share share with me the layout as I got the FP album so very not willing to pay and do the class

kaimom~i just did an angpow box last month. i used the box purchased from Precious Thots at taka b2. will post the pic of the completed box soon

studio calico dec 09 kits - pls post here if interested to spree. will be opting international shipping at US$16.50 and will split accordingly with spreeist. add-on kits ships free w any main kits
happy.gif

main
1. jelly

add-on kits
1. jelly - percussion

others

Kaimom: Are you buying any kitchen ware of toys in th meantime? You can use those boxes too. Tap all th sides, cut a slit to place the ang bows in. Of course you'll nd to us wrapping papr to wrap it up first.
happy.gif

jojo
not per kit... per box. can ship up to 4 main kits in a box. so i am looking for at least 4 main kit spreeist before i will order, else, bo hua...add-ons are shipped free

CL,
yup, received the stamps. Actually tot it will come with the wooden block attached. Haven't open up yet. Can use with acrylic block? and got no copic markers yet leh..

Hi styliciously,
nope the stamps does not have wooden block. Yes you can use the acrylic block. If you have water colour crayon, you can use that too

Diecut machines promotion:

MWL is having the following:
1. Buy $300 worth of dies and get the Sizziz BS at $80
or
2. Buy $500 worth of dies and get the Sizzix BS free..

Anyone knows of a better deal previously?? Can share? Thanks..

3as
dun think there is much diff on the promotion. I think previously when mamachan and dorcas bought oso same promo.

MWL is the only store retailer in Singapore for Sizzix if I am not wrong.

3As
that's the deal I got at MWL previously. Buy $500 worth of dies and get the BS free and can use UOB for 6 months installment if $500 is too hefty a sum to pay upfront.

Mamachan: Thanks for confirming.. I wouldn't want to be reminded abt the purchase, so would rather pay it off.. In any case, hubby's the one paying my cc bills.
happy.gif
Hahahah!!!

What are the dies you get? Which alpha set and which swirl? Am assuming one has to include each of these to make up $500..

3As
I got one card die, one flower die, 2 vine/leaves die and one set of alpha dies which can cut through other materials. Those already easily amount to $500 over by a bit.

Dorcas got mainly all the project dies that makes those party favor boxes. We easily shared the dies between ourselves lor
happy.gif

Scarlet Lime Wrist Watch bands
Anyone ordering this together with their SL sub?? I would love to order 2 watch pieces! They are sooo pretty!!!! Do let me know who else is ordering, can tompang and share in the shipping?

Ying: Wow! Yours is a very good deal. Any 3 dies? Can choose the Bigz XL? Those are $79.95 before less.

Mamachan: For the SL kits, you can tumpang us I guess. Let me go ask Christy how many watches can fit into the Dec kits box. What are the designs/colors you want?

Lenny: You've closed the sizzix spree? I want to buy some dies leh..

Lennie: Thanks for the coupons ~
Bought my albums from PaperMarket and Oops !! at the same time became their member.. Hahaha..

Hi ladies,

I m planning for a US trip (objective: to buy Coach bags and of coz scrapbooking stuff) next year, but I haven't decide on which states to go to.. Any recommendations?

Sally: Coach stores are everywhere in the US. Not difficult to find at all. For SB stores, why not you check out where/when the CHA will be held? Then you get to see the lastest release from the manufacturers. Wow! That'll be quite a trip man.

Hi ladies,

Can i check, are there anyone here who is organsing a Joann spree? I wanted to get some page protectors and album now 40% off wor...

Sally
what 3As mention is true. Coach stores and outlets are all over the country. Perhaps, what you can consider is the state's sales tax which is non-refundable. Different state has got different sales tax. When I went to San Francisco, California, the sales tax is a high 9.5%!!! Suburbs in California has sales tax at 9.25%.

So far I've only been to San Francisco and I love being there. I think it's very picturesque place
happy.gif
We planned a day trip out to the suburbs by taking their trains and then a cab from the train station to the Mega Outlet mall where most of the popular USA brands are (including Coach, carter's - great place for children's clothes, cheap and good!, and GAP). We even bought a Samsonite luggage to store our loot!

Guess you have to consider which state to go to and the weather conditions as well.

Back