SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

2as,

Nice LO!
Btw, I have transferred $48.40 to ur posb acct today. Sorry for taking so long. Its YSS + PC Making Memories Embellies Pack money.
Ref: 5950

hi all,

can someone advise me if i got a Big Shot.. what are the tings I need or require for it to be able to use the QK diecut?

thks jellypurin.
happy.gif

Sugarbebe: *screams* I want to order.. Are you ordering? Wanna combine??

MichL: Hahaha!!! I have the same thinking too.. Look at the LO and decided I should try it out first. Maybe that's why they don't want to post the samples online?

3As, sorry for e late reply, me looking for sharing also, will email u my orders...
only saw tis blog on sales last min...aiming for e kits also but they OOS really fast...
BUT beside e OOS kits, there's other yummy items still available, happy spreeing!!

HJ, u r most welcome, good things r to share =)

Erna .... prices for some 3scrappyboys are discounted by 50% this morning ... but think we've got to pay for shipment.

.ky.

3scrappyboys:I also realised that some of the things that i want have gone back to the original price!

2As, i will revised my orders again!

Hi pips,

The prices at 3SB are like a roller coaster. Not only have some gone down in prices, some have gone back to the original! I've placed the order, and have removed any item whose price is higher than what you've stated.

Add-ons allowed. Pls email me your orders.

Ann, Sugarbabe, Ade: Your orders are in already.

yes, Ade/2as, seems like the newer items have their discounted taken off :<

2as, I just emailed u part 1 of my orders

.ky.

2As, the orders that i gave u ytd, is it as of the prices shown ytd? Coz i realised a lot of my items either OOS or prices have gone back to original. I might add on more orders. hehe..

3as, thanks.

ladies, i tik they r updating their pricing from 40% to 50~60% off...
i saw 1 of my item is back to original price in e morning but just now when i check back again, it's being reduced to 50%!!(yesterday is 40% off, tis morning is original price but now is 50% off)

3SB Captured Orders:
Ade
Annissa
Sugarbabe
Ky
MichL

Have ordered if prices are the same or lower than stated. Pls bear with me as prices are being updated as I was placing the order. Some items are OOS. Will update when I receive them. Thanks..

Erna: Quickly go surf.. Items are going OOS very fast..

Thanks 3As. You are so efficient, as usual. Let us know when it is time to collect $$$. Yup, items are selling faster than hotcakes. The OA pps I was looking at last night all OOS ! *sob* In fact, some of the items I sent you this morning now OOS too !

3as: okkk.. i'll try to see see whether anything i wanna order... kekekee..

aiyo i'm so sad... i wanted to join the origami class at laines but fully booked liao.... =(

erna, me too.. wanted to attend the origami class at Lanies.. but was fully booked.

anyone else interested? maybe we can form a private class?

re:studio calico
anyone interested? am going to write to them to see if i can buy the main kit and add-ons w/o sub. 1 box can take 4 kits... let me know

Erna and Kate, am keen on the origami class @ Laines too. You mean it's fully booked for all 3 days 11, 20 nd 21 Nov? If so, I don't mind joining a private class. I can email Laines to ask. Anyone else interested? Think need at least 6 to form private class?

kaimom, yup... all classes (3 days) for origami full liao.
sad.gif
im on the 6 of the waiting list.

if got private class... im interested.

hi kaimom, i guess all class are full, but i only asked for the 20th Nov lah.. and I was already the 8th in the waiting list.. 8!! *sigh*

the person was saying that they don't have enough material for another class.. But you can try to ask whether they have enough for 6 or not? If yes then I'm interested to join! =)

Btw the private class can use the $35 class voucher rite?

Erna, Kate, Kaimom,
any idea how the origami will be like? It's fold origami, then paste and use like embellishments? If yes, then actually don't really need to attend a class right? can just learn how to fold the origami then use them as embellies?? :p

Autum, the origami is like folded paper and stuck on the album. Can use the origami to hide pictures or journalling, quite interesting. I guess can also double up as embellies if u stick blings or use stickles on the outside =)

3As,

Normal and Ice stickles are in same family except that Ice are more iridescent, more glimmer while normal has more intense colours. This family of stickles, we pile it on from the tube to get the desired colours.

Distress Stickles is newer. It is to get a distressed look..like a light sheen. Suppose to squeeze a dollop from tube then spread with the tip.

Glitz - not sure as I never tried.

Here's Tim Holtz intro to distress stickles. He explained a little about the difference and showed some samples :
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/10/distress-stickl.html

There are also some videos in youtube. Have fun! :)

Back