SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

CL~i have loads of stash...books+PPs next!
look out for it
happy.gif

erna
cool! am going down to ppmkt n laines today... cos i need to get a shadow box... think i will pass yummy class...wanna go for the altered box class at ppmkt instead...

and nice los, erna & adamansley!

erna & adamansley, Nice LOs!

2As, i'm living in eunos. working in tanjong pagar. if no one can help me to collect, it's ok to send it together with ur YSS spree.
Thanks!

3As....the FLOWER POWER is a LOT of cutting, a lot more than the current webster class. Saw the sample when I was at LP for Monster class.

You doing Joann? I need to order small items for my girl's playgroup teacher.

Wati
Oh my! That's an awesome layout! Totally love what you did!

Erna
Lovely layouts! Very fun to look at too!

Annissa
Sweet layout of your girl! Love the pinks!

I'm loving the fatc that you ladies are still scrapping!
happy.gif
Can look in here and admire and wistfully hoping the day I'm free to start scrapping after house moving. hahaha

Wati, totally awesome LO! Love your LOs, as usual. Did you use an edge punch for the sides of the LO ? Btw, to say we spree around here is an understatement *evil laugh*

Ladies, Wati is with Laines DT team *wink* You can see some of her awesome work in real life when you are at the store.

3As.. had transfer.. pls check n confirm:

Ref: 1421
Time: 15:15
Date: 23/10
Amount: $36.24

adamansley: nice..
erna: like the 1st LO.. so cute n handsome with the cap..
happy.gif

mich, i did not punch those lah..those are the old Making Memories PPs that i had been hoarding for so long
happy.gif

*paiseh* for the intro lah.....

Adamansley: *confused* Are you Wati? It looked like felt!
happy.gif
Hehe.. Good one!

Erna: Like your LOs. Esp the 2nd one.
happy.gif

Ann: Lots of cutting in class can be boring.. :p Don't mind if it's done at home though..

Thanks all...

Mamachan, i yet start packing! have been in my mind but i don't know where to start
sad.gif
abit nervous now cause date is drawing near and i only have 1 month time to renovate and move. Got to start packing liao if not 2 weeks later i'll become a spider!

Babyrainbowz
dun think too much. For me I start from rooms. I go room by room. Finally is my kitchen. Start now. Set a target for each 2 days. Must leave allowance. I thot my small kitchen would not be a problem but I cannot finish in 2 days

3As.....this class is 2 LOs as compared to the usual 3 LOs = a lot of cutting and layering to do in class.

CL....good for you to share your experience with the rest. That time I moved house, only ourselves plus 2 dogs, so quite straight forward. Killer is my kitchen, didnt know I've kept soooo many barang over the short 3-4 years!!! Threw and gave away a lot of those 1yr never touch things.

Anyone want to share with me Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse Journal Tags & Shapes Die-cut Cardstock S$4.50 for half set, 142pc, retail is S$12.50 for 284pc:
3146730.jpg

Annissa
ya man for a person like me who dun realli cook aiyo i tell you dunno how many blender, how many set of glasses etc. Faint man

Hi 3as,

Here's my payment details for PC Making Memories Embellies Pack:

To Account POSB Savings
150-28053-2 Baby Girl
Amount S$108.71
Transaction Reference 2515041260

Did you get my trsf for joann.com?

BBrainbow: Congrats!!!
happy.gif

Ying: Got your transfer for the PC MM Embel. Re joann transfer, got your 1st one; but haven't rec the one with the additional honey bee scissors. You can ap that together with shipping later. No prob. Thanks..
happy.gif

Ann: I see.. No wonder only have time to complete 2 instead of 3 LOs. I shd really go down take a look at the samples..

New Scrapbook Store

There will be a new scrapbook store at Novena Square from Jan 2010. Currently there's a mini booth selling scrapbook stuffs at Anchorpoint until Sunday. Thereafter, they will be at the atrium at NS. Most of the items are from 7gypsies.

Share an LO I did last night. Been a while since I do LO. still going at a trickle pace.. but I guess I am comfortable. will just contend with doing an LO once in a while!

Did this for a family studio pix. really like this photo. Taken in Sep 2009.
3149445.jpg

3149446.jpg

Autum
that is a nice touch. I like the ribbon gather to enhance the title family. That time I run a pen outline for the family. You can try so the word can come out clearer too

Your last shadow box is lovely too ha ha can order ?

Dearie
ha ha you are very very well informed. What is the store name ?

ANyone going for Nov class at paper market? ha ha maybe we can meet up there together or form our private class

Crystal, Ade: I was too slow. The deal has been sold out!
sad.gif
Apologies.. Have sent an email to enquire if there are leftovers. Will revert.

Autum: Nice vintage feel to your LO.
happy.gif

Re Flower Power class at Laines:
I went to take a look at the samples. Nice and yes, indeed lots of cutting.
Wanna ask if anyone knows how they make the cutout flowers so "stiff". Anyone knows?

3As, I only took a quick look as I am not very keen on flowers and fussy cutting. Could it be the cardstock weight patterned paper or glossy accent applied to the flowers ?

Autumn, lovely golden hues in your LO!

CL, I signed up for the Xmas card class @ Laines leh...

Yeah, A&A&A..can use glossy accent on the paper flowers...but my experience is that the paper will curl a little...won't be flat after applying glossy accent.

CL,
thanks for the tip on outlining the word with a pen. hmm, but i do like to leave it 'not-so-clear'. haha.. u want to order shadow box from me? oh please.. i am sure u can do a better job than me! :p

AAA, Mich,
when i did this LO, this background paper, i just knew i had to use it for this. This paper i have had it for more than 2yrs but always can't seem to use it.. then when i decide to do this LO, i just knew this paper will be perfect for this. It's just strange how sometimes a paper will "call out" to you?

Other scrappers have this feeling?
happy.gif

morn mommies
may i know if any of you tried to use embossing enamel or powder on acrylics die cuts? will ur heat gun melt the the acrylic pcs? am thinking of diying a mobile for a friend's bb as her first month gift. so i dun wanna destroy the acrylic pcs!

Mich, Kaimom: Thanks for the tips.
happy.gif
I tried folding the paper and this is the effect. Quite pleased except am sure they'll get flattened when I place them in the album.

Back