SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

Ginncher
Very nice indeed. Ha ha very inspired by you now since I have some of the similar material. Shall change my cheapo Ikea wall clock too ha ha

I like the very top frame with the word Our Family. Is that a overlay or rub on buy from were huh

Thanks ladies.

CL, the top frame bought from my scrap affair as you have rightly pointed out. The die cut series are very nice. The butterfly die cut + white netting also from her.

The word "my family" - QK magnolia grand.
The word "moments" - alpha from art frend. paper from SOMO Jan kit. As you noticed, most of my papers here are from the same kit.
Clock tranparent overlay from Heddi swapp - again, SOMO Jul kit.
The FAMILY background at the bottom using the technique of pasting scotch tape onto printed normal paper, & dipping in water before rubbing off the paper...
Think rest rub-ons also from one of the SOMO's kits...
Strangely, I had not used any stamps!!

Hi mummies!

Can i join in? Am a newbie @ scrapping. Still slowly learning the techniques and amassing my tools (which is exp). Currently using Quickutz. Anyone using this?

Yah. Hubby see me spend so much ha ha. So started to look around in Singapore for cheaper QK bt could not find. Tat's why I am thinking of getting some quickutz from US. It's cheaper there. Found an online Quickutz shop that ships internationally for a flat fee of US$15. Anyone keen? The alphabets are cheaper like Magnolia going for US $79.99.

Aynix
Ya ya sometimes we surf for cheap deal from ebay too. I already forgot how much I paid for my fonts but ha ha me now stop shopping for fonts.

Annissa and Ginncher has big collection of fonts

Someone selling under WTS for revolution. I think price not bad at 399 with fonts leh

Hi aynix, I'm keen to share shipping if there's good price for Blossom Grand/Mini.

Previously both Annissa & myself went on ebay...all thru' biddings. So prices vary. Not sure whether yours is cheaper. Can share your link? Thanks.

Hi aynix,
Prices looks good! Worthwhile to get those 2x2 dies on sale too. I confirm on Blossom Grand $69.99. Give me a bit of time to confirm the dies pls.

Thanks.

CL....cannot la, too good a deal to be missed. I'm a QK die-cut lover!!!

I'm getting Lemonade, 12" border die and some 2x2 dies, Magnetic Wand (use w cookie cutter range).

Understand from Ginny, Aynix has already ordered. I'll find people to order together with me. You need anything?

Sorry. I ordered already. Some items are running out of stock... and the sale period is short.
Anyway, i think need to keep to less to US$200 to avoid being taxed right?

Hi Annisa,

Just for your info

New customers can use one-time coupon code NEW10 at checkout to get an additional 10% off your first order (discount does not apply to Weekly Sales, Specials or Clearance items)

Thanks Aynix for the info.

With shipping above S$400 will incur GST, that is about US250.

1 magnetic wand for Ginny. CL what do you need? I'm going to check on 2x2 animal, very very tempted!!!

I'll split the shipping by no.of items since we are getting die which is pretty similar in wt. Lemonade will be 2 items.

Germs,
Nice album + very well taken shots! Looks like you or your hubby are in the photography hobby club....thinking back my 2nd gal's photos were not well taken & really has a great impact on the scrapbk outcome.

Ginncher,
I am the master behind all the photos, I love to take pictures of my kids. Thanks for the compliments

just to share :

1305805.jpg

1305806.jpg

Hi irene

Long time no see. Any new layout to share ?

I thought I saw this quite familiar. Then I remember you use this for your gal's foto_u photo shoot. Very good idea leh. So the alpha is from those ABC mat ?

Give me more ideas of the funky things you have for your photo shoot leh

HAHAHA not from abc mat... these are wooden letters... painted them n decor them.. hehe no new layouts at the moment .. taking a long break...hehehe

what funky stuff u wan me to share

Hi Fellow SB mummies!
Long time no see!! Me busy up to my brows even after my exams!!

Anyway, I would like to extend an invitation to you lovely ladies to join the Jan'06 thread mummies on a Ducktour. It all started coz I was thinking of bringing my boy for the DUCKtour and went to enquire on the pricing, but it was so expensive, and I asked if I can get a big group to go, got any special price. So after much emails and enquiries, I managed to get the price of $16.84 per pax (regardless of toddler/child or adult) if we charter the entire DUCK to ourselves.

Original price was $33 per adult, $2 per toddler and $17 per child (based on walk-in board rates).

The dates are : 12th and 13th April (Sat and Sunday) choose one date that you are keen. I have 2 dates coz of overwhelming response and I'm trying to accomodate as many mummies as possible. We still have places to fill so am extending this to the SMH SB club mummies.

PM me if you're keen to bring your family on this outing at the special price mentioned hor. Thanks!

Haha, maybe after the DUCKtour, we can have a scrapping challenge to scrap on the photos taken from the DUCKtour.

MamaChan,
Thanks for invite. Actually this is one thing I had in mind all this while.

But what's timing? I can make it only on Sat am or Sun pm. Will have to skip if it is a whole day event. Otherwise can I confirm when I am back on Mon pls? Now running out to catch a plane.

Thanks.

Irene
Good idea but lazy to paint man. Oh ya Saw your little Kaelyn pics, David was commenting how creative you were, dress up your gal as a cook with flour, and the alpha she hold for photo shoots. What other creativity you can impart to me ?

ginncher
The timing for both Sat and Sun are at 10am. The DUCKtours will be for 60min. It'll take the historic scenic route around City Hall area as well as entering the water in Marina Bay area. I'll KIV Sat's slot for you and just wait for your confirmation on Monday then =) Have a safe trip!

Irene
LTNC in this thread le! Wow! You've done up the Alphas very nicely!! Impressive! It reminds me of my boy's 1st year bday cake which was made of fondant! Hahaha, your alphabets looks edible. hehehe

Germs
Welcome! Love your LOs! The pics of your girl is very well taken. Are you into photography as well?

Hello MamaChan & CL,
Thanks for replying one way or another...managed to log on for a short one before I set off again. currently confirmed 2 of us - me & bigger gal. Wonder if a 12-mth old will be suitable for the session as well?

Cheers.

Hi ginncher
Frankly I'm not sure how's the DUCKtours like as I've not been on it before and I thought it might be an experience for my family. I thought if organize among a company of moms from SMH might be interesting and can get better price too. But for 12 month old, will be sight and sounds all around, from being on land and then "splashing" into the river. Infants/babies, need not pay, only toddlers and above. =)

Dear mummies,

After not scrapping for almost months, I finally have time to touch up some of my layouts done during class and completed them for sharing.

For your eyes only

1310891.jpg

1310892.jpg

CL
haven closed deal. Will check email later...
Nice LOs u got there =)
Hopefully i can get down to scrap soon aft her bday is over next week.

My turn to share after 2-3 unproductive months, simply no SB feng!!!
Maternal Instinct - to mark my BF experience
1313663.jpg

SEXY mum2b - I'm such a vain pot mum-to-be
1313664.jpg

9 months - week by week changes to my tummy during my pregnancy
1313665.jpg

Beautiful DAY - unable to think of an appropriate title, saw this "beautiful" stamp in my drawer, juz slapped on
1313666.jpg

1st Dentist Visit - she looked so cool with the protective spec
1313667.jpg

DIY tag to mark the event
1313668.jpg

This is my ANGEL - re-do this not so up to standard LO which I did when I 1st started on
1313669.jpg

Dorcas,
update me I help you load.

Annissa
Ha ha you realli have sb feng. That day I just do 1 layout draft then never complete liao

will see if I will have any output today

CL....hope the feng will stay as I've a lot of pending projects to be completed: door hangers, ribbon dispenser, mini album......

Annissa
What's the material of the "Sexy"? Looks like felt from the screen. Really nice. Now that it is completed, like this most of all...aiyo...regret hor...never have a picture on my pregnancy...so nothing to scrap...perhaps only an LO containing journals....

"SEXY" - I used foam from KCK. Foam really enhanced the look.

I vain pot mah, everything also take pix!!!!

wow, all of u so productive. *envy* I have been too busy over the long weekend to scrap. Only did a 5 minute piece for a simple frame.
1314193.jpg

Annissa
I love the glossy accents (for instincts). Must learn from u how to do. You gals really make good use of your QK fonts.

CL
Mine still not completed from class. haha

Glossy Accents - REMEMBER to secure the whole pc of paper down firmly. Apply Glossy Accents. Sprinkle glitter powder over. Leave to dry. Dust away excess glitter powder back into container.

I've experience of paper curled up at the sides cos is moisted by the glossy accents.

Cannot wait to share my latest layout with all. Hot from the oven. Ha ha attended the class with Ginncher this morning, then she came over my place to complete 80% of it. For your eyes only

1318045.jpg

1318046.jpg

1318047.jpg

Annissa
Thanks for the tip. Must try.

CL,
Good work, too bad I cannot make it :p Share the techniques next time ok..

Back