SMH Scrapbooking Club !!!!

ginncher: Their xmas promo was buy 2 get 1 free for xmas stamps then it went down to straight away 50% off. Then post xmas sale b4 their stock take was everything buy 2 get 2 free except the new stuff like hero arts 2008 collection. I bought alot of their penny black mouse stamps mainly K size and J size ones coz these r usually quite ex without discount... haha, i took up a colouring class with freddy previously so now take this oppprtunity to stock up on my ruberstamps. Other than that i also bought some of their embellishments, QK cookie cutter dies. He was quite flexible this time round. After i selected some of the items to get the 2 for 2 free, he also gave me the discount for some other items at 1 for 1 free.

Do you collect the rubberstamps too? I mainly buy their cartoon ones coz they r so cute... i wanted to invest in a few of their background stamps but haven't done so yet...

1203492.jpg

altered ikea frame

Ya man,
everytime go MWL hor, see got new stuff sure buy but so far all have not use. Need to pack and make sure i know where to get them when i need

cl
hahaha, for me, i normally will order online, kinda cheaper and more choices...hehehe, but some still intact, haven even take out and see what's inside yet.

Who wanna share DCWV paper? JDA's promo:
1) buy 3 get 1 free; or
2) buy 5 get 2 free

To get the most out of this deal is to get all similar price items.

I'm looking at Embossed ($30+), All Dress Up ($40+), Family & Friend kit ($40+).

Ginn will post more info on stock availability.

Personally, I like Far East stack but but it's not my style to use that range of paper.

See here for more info:
http://www.diecutswithaview.com/products.php?id=8

Hey Annissa

yes yes i m interested...
aiyo looking at the webby hor...
all so nice... den cannot decide wat to get!
Btw, is the cardstock stack also in the promo?
I have the 'Glitter Stack' & the 'Retro Prints Stack' and they are all too pretty to use!

Dear Annissa,

thanks for the suggestion about the alphabets. DD is on the SB everynight, even go popular bookshop also look for materials for her SB projects. Urghghg

hi chickenlittle,
yes those scissors, she has them long time ago, cut until don't want to cut anymore. so today I just bought her a new set that has about 8 different designs so at least don't have to be zig zag all the time. i also cannot tahan..
thanks for the offer to scrap together, would be keen to let her meet other children who scrap. but she's really a shy girl, not sure if she's going to agree
sad.gif

hi adoncia,
my email is [email protected]

harriet

Hi All,

Apart from papers (including cardstocks), I am also trying to chalk up demand for stamp purchases up to 7 'cos JDA is also having the "BUY 5 GET 2 FREE" promo. for stamps. I am eyeing a few personally. As you know JDA has the greatest collections on them. Both clear & rubber stamps could be combined. See their catalogue here.

http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/heroarts/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&storeid=1043511&fsid=1

http://www.pennyblackinc.com/images/catalogs/2008spring.pdf

To get the most mileage is to have each items' within the S$30+ range 'cos all clear stamps are at $39.90(px before discount).

Pls PM me if keen.

Cheers!

Stock availability at JDA:
<u>$45.90 - 12x12</u>
1) MatchMaker Brights Textured Cardstock Stack
2) MatchMaker Neutrals Textured Cardstock Stack

<u>$49.90 - 12x12</u>
1) Scrapbook Kit in a Stack - All Occasion
2) Scrapbook Kit in a Stack - Baby
3) Scrapbook Kit in a Stack - Christmas
4) Scrapbook Kit in a Stack - Color Blocking
5) Scrapbook Kit in a Stack - Friends &amp; Family
6) Scrapbook Kit in a Stack - Teen
7) Old World Paper Stack
8) Christmas Glitter Stack
9) All Dressed Up Paper Stack, left 1 set = TAKEN
10) Halloween Glitter Stack
11) Far East Paper Stack, left 1 set

<u>$34.90</u>
1) Embossed Paper Stack 12x12
2) Nana's Kids Paper Stack 8x8
3) Luxury Paper Stack 8x8

Karen....looks like we can meet the Buy 3 get 1 free, let's see if we can get another 3 stacks to enjoy the Buy 5 get 2 Free. Let me confirm with them on stock availabilty again tmr.

<u>$45 range</u>
Annissa - 2 stacks: All Dressed Up and Teen kit
Karen - 2 stacks: Cardstock BRIGHTS and NEUTRALS

<u>$35 range</u>
Annissa - 2 stacks: Embossed

If we cannot meet the required qty, we can still get them at 20% off. With promo is about 23-26% off.

Again....fill with envy for your good works Dorcas...like the various ways you use the owl...e owls are from clear stamps, then cut out &amp; pasted using foam dots?

.the owl layout.ginncher.

the owls are actually cutted out from the pattern paper. for me, this layout are all using sassafa lass pattern papers from mwl last week =)

techni :
- choose 1 pattern paper (no1) as a base
- using another pattern paper (no2) cut around 12"x 5.5" and place it on the right side of the layout
- using another pattern paper (no3)and cutted around 12"x4" or so and place in across the page at the lower half of the page
- using 3 ribbons or papers strips, place the first ribbon about 1-1.5" above the botton line of pattern paper no 3, and place the rest 'on top' of one another
- place a 4R photo down, the right side of the photo should be touching the line where pattern paper no1 and no2 meets, and just on top of the ribbons =)

viola, you are free to add the embellis on the right side of the page, and place something small but not too tiny on the top left side of the photo.

hope all these will help =)

CL...thanks. I used the Nesting Flower from QK cookie cutter range.

I've a hard time deciding what to do!! Can think a lot before doing. After selecting patterned paper and cardstock, change plan!! after crop and matt photo, change plan again!! Doing half-way, change again!!! I'm that kind that innovate as I do, cannot plan in advance!!

annissa
submit the layout to me la, hehehe~ for this month challange that i am helding.hahahaha

scrappers
join the challange la! don be shy shy.

dorcas...I wont mind sharing my LO, but not for the challenge la. Tooo newbie liao la. Cannot match the old bird's LO.

Anymore people want the DCWV paper stack? I'm closing since I've managed to get 4 stacks for $40+ range. I need 1 more stack for the $34.90 range, anyone?

Annissa,
Nice LO leh. But where is the cracked accent applied? can't see clearly from my screen...or perhaps its time to change my lens/glasses....haha

Dorcas,
Thanks for your explanations...I oso like Annissa, can change &amp; change, take time to decision &amp; then change again...aiyo..take a long time to complete...&amp; when finish...still think there's room for improvement...can't cross the psychological barrier.

Annissa,
Nice LO leh. But where is the cracked accent applied? can't see clearly from my screen...or perhaps its time to change my lens/glasses....haha

Dorcas,
Thanks for your explanations...I oso like Annissa, can't change &amp; change, take time to decision &amp; then change again...aiyo..take a long time to complete...&amp; when finish...still think there's room for improvement...can't cross the psychological barrier.

Ginny...applied on the outer circle of the flower and the title. Need to take closed-up pix to show the crackle. Will do so later tonite.

Dorcas &amp; Annissa,
Very nice LOs you have got there!

Annissa,
In which cat is the $34.90 stack? Maybe i can see any interest me...

Karen......
<u>$34.90</u>
1) Embossed Paper Stack 12x12
2) Nana's Kids Paper Stack 8x8
3) Luxury Paper Stack 8x8

i also like to change change change but i always change among the similar 'related' materials, no matter how i change, it will still be within the same 'theme' haa~ very often i will just place the items on the page first, and change change, move move, shift shift, happy liao den stick them down

Dorcas,
Nice layout.

But so long nobody in action here liao. Me so long never do liao.

Ha ha just to share my 5 years old gal at work with her K &amp; Co door hanger kit. No need me for assistance one. She read and do it herself. 1 stone kill 2 birds man. Can practise her reading even

1266754.jpg

Dorcas,
like your Los, esp the wedding one.

CL, envy...can't wait for my kid to be so independent....then i can have more time for myself...hahaha....another 5 yrs.

Ginncher
I am sure Ting will like that kit too. You know Charmaine even spot my mistake for making her fix the wrong truck. So she amend it herself

Calling Karen !!!
Remember the last time we went for SDU class and you bought this 59.90 book from Laines ?

Do you have the name of the book and which company it is under ?

Hi ladies,

Just happen to saw this thread.
I am a big fan of scrapbooking, bot a LOT of things for that but until now still dun have a decent LO to show. Sigh... very depressed.
With my work and taking care of my 18mth boy, I can't find time to do leh... how how how???

Anyway, all your LO are all so nice... make me so envy...

Hello Rhys_de_Mummie, despair not. I am one of those many who are also guilty of collecting stashs faster than clearing them....as to whether it is decent....relatively subjective. Can post here &amp; seek opinions and comments. I have done it with a few SB friends here separately, thought over &amp; "re-did" some parts of the projects. Comments help greatly!

Aiya friend. I new member...so cannot post on WTS section. No idea why the rules are so restrictive...(quite idiotic rules to me...pardon my language..haha)..hence I am getting less incline to be on this forum if not for our thread here &amp; if I need to buy something...

Can I suggest something if you don't mind, someone to start a thread for WTB for certain items on SB, then we start the thread rolling from there and everyone can post. I have lots of stash....HELP!

Ginncher, Dorcas,
Can i can help you post lah. Just send me the link then I just put down your email address for people to contact you directly.

Ha ha dun jam up WTB later the volunteer moderator will kill us. unless Ginncher you have something you want to buy lah

My wall clock spoilt. Thought of a personalise replacement &amp; here it is....when finally done...my hubby asked "where's the clock?"..hmm???!!....(I decided to turn deaf...haha}

(Note: thanks also to both CL &amp; Annissa's comments &amp; support)

1293313.jpg

1293314.jpg
1293315.jpg
1293316.jpg

1293317.jpg
1293318.jpg

1293319.jpg
1293320.jpg

Back