Slimming with Nu Skin TRA

Hi Mummies,

I am an overweight mum who is trying to slim down.

As it's the first time that I am trying TRA, am keeping a food diary and weekly record of statistics: fat percentage / body weight / weight of body fats / muscles percentage

Anyone interested to start the programme with me? I feel that with encouragement and tips-sharing, we are more motivated and can achieve better results as compare to not having a buddy or support group.

Would also be happy to share my live results / latest measurements with any mummies who are interested.

[email protected]

Hi Blue4Coral,

I am interested in knowing your results and of course, giving you encouragement!! I am considering TRA (not cheap!!!!) but am still breastfeeding. TRA claims it is safe, but as I am still breastfeeding, I tend to be on the cautious side.

Hi blur blur gal,

Ya, it's exactly because 2 years back, my friend lost 8.9kg in just 3 months and can still maintain till now that's why I decided to go for it. Would you be keen to be my buddy? I only just started the programme. So far so good.

Hi Hazel,

Thanks for your encouragement
happy.gif
I PM-ed you.

Hi blue coral, I m also taking tra! This is my 2nd mth. So far so gd. Maybe we should share with each other our experiences n bringing up bb tips? My boy is 3. Wat abt urs? Any mummy keen to meet up?

Hi Chiam A(joy_ful),

Yeah! It's a good idea
happy.gif
How is your results so far?
Also welcoming any mummies who are keen to join the TRA club to drop me a line at [email protected]
The more the merrier and like what Chiam A (joy_ful) suggested, we can exchange bb tips and have a support group
happy.gif

Chiam A (joy_ful),

Mine is 2.5 years old. Has your boy gone to nursery?
On TRA, how much have you lost already and did you follow accordingly?

Hi coral, I only lose 3kg but I lose mainly pure fats. My tummy, waist, hips n thighs(oh my goodness) lose a couple of inches. I can fit into some of my pregnancy clothes but not denim jeans yet!
happy.gif

I m more particular abt being abt to fit into my pre pregnancy clothes coz tat time I slot it out at dancing, running n gym sessions(where I m the fittest n leanest!)

How abt u? How many kg or inches u have manage to lose?

I never follow according coz this month a lot of dinner functions due to Xmas n new yr parties. Hehehe maybe tat y I lose so little weight. I only follow breakfast n lunch coz I need to fuel up for my daily activities eg house chores, fetch son from sch, play wif him, do tuition...

How abt u? Do u follow the diet plans?

My boy is 11mths older than ur boy. He is in nursery now n I m so glad he's potty trained. Save on diapers in the day!

How abt ur boy? Is he in sch?

Hi chiam A,

I notice that TRA doesn't focus on the weight. I was educated by my consultant that muscles is heavier than fats. Meaning if we have 500g of each, muscles only one small portion, but fats needs to fill up 2 plates to make up that 500g.
So if that's the case then what you said makes sense. So happy for you
happy.gif
happy.gif
JIA YOU !!

14 days from Day 1, I lost 2.5kg. Forgot how much kg in fat loss. Have to refer to my diary.

Yes, I follow diet plan but not 100%. I swayed over weekend dinner with small amount of sinful indulgences such as 1 pc BBQ wing here and another 4 dumplings there
sad.gif

Thx blue coral!

U have made great progress yourself too! losing 2.5kg! Wowww

I agree that following the diet plan is important but not strictly. I will go crazy if i dun indulge in my chocolate bar or ice cream which my son will usually tempt me coz he's choco-crazy. LOL

This festive month is wacking my diet plans so I guess I really have to be more lenient with my monitoring my weight.

Hi Katherine,
My TRA consultant is really caring and genuinely want to help me regain my health. She will do her best to guide and motivate me to achieve the best results. I am not alone in this transformation journey. So you are right. Just follow the 3333 diet and take the pills regularly. You don't need to take the measurements by yourself as the consultant has a special
weighing machine to assess your results. Don't you feel
happy and encouraged when you see a percentage and KG
drop in your fat loss? Every woman deserves to be pretty
and healthy. It's just a matter how much you desire for it and
if you truly love yourself. I'll be more than happy to share
with you the value of TRA program and the impact it has on your life if you're keen.
[email protected]

Hi Chiam,
Yeah! I agree with you. But then again, all year round, there is always a reason to feast (company dinner, birthdays, fathers day, mothers day etc etc. So there is never a best time to start. But you still managed to achieve such good results!! 

Have you bought any pressies for your kids already? Oh, forgot to mention mine is a girl. She's really enjoying the season with the street decorations and Christmas songs. Does your son dance along with the Christmas songs?

Hi Blue,

I didn't buy any for my boy. But I did bring him out to enjoy Xmas gathering with my hubby and me. Can tell he's bored but he kinda enjoy our company
happy.gif

I'm pleased with my slimming results actually. My students saw me this few weeks after their holidays and a couple of them commented that I look so much younger and thought I'm 20 plus instead of my 30+. I didn't quite believe till I look at my own photos taken during this xmas.

Not bad. Slim down and look younger. LOL
Dun forget I'm not following the TRA plan strictly.

I'm very happieeee...

How's your result so far?

Hi Katherine,

Which long have you been taking TRA? I'm into my 2nd month
happy.gif
Can't imagine 2 months pass so fast!

Hi Blue,

How's your progress so far? My weight didn't drop. Kinda of disappointing as if I have hit a plateau

But... I can fit into my pre-pregnancy tight skinny jeans. Best of all they feel lose though pre-pregnancy I was quite slim on the top but bottom heavy. I am so happieeee....

Never will I imagine I can fit into those skinny jeans which I own in the past. LOL

Friends and students have commented I look really good in my slim physique. In fact, many thought I am 20+ instead of my actual age of mid 3s. I sure look forward to looking better than I was in my 20s
happy.gif

Hi Chiam A,

my body weight yesterday showed I didnt drop from last week's cos my muscles has increased slightly. BUT, i lost 700g of fats in just 1 week. So, I guess that's what's happening to you too. So, means you're losing fats - inches, not water loss. That's why you can now fit into your pre pregnancy days clothes. CONGRATULATIONS !!
I too, can finally wear my old T-shirts, which is 1 size smaller. But still way to go for me. This is just the beginning !!

By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE HERE. May 2013 be a healthy, prosperous one for you all
happy.gif

Hi blue, tats a great year to start with
happy.gif

We shouldc continue to shape up n become hot mummies for the coming lunar new year!!!

Hey Chiam, yeah ! From "auntie" to hottie, you mean? Haha...

CNY I'll still be on TRA but it's ok. I will paste a picture of a supermodel with my face on it (puke !!!) to motivate myself. Never underestimate the power of visualisation, K?Don't play play ya know?!

Hey, why don't you try it too ?

Hi I'm a stay at home mum & I'm interested to find out more about TRA. Where can I get more information.

Thank you

Hi Blue,

Pasting my idol picture. Perhaps I should. Want to look slimmer yet younger. My students have been pestering me to set up an exercise group to teach them to tone up and exercise too. LOL

yeah ... everyone can sure benefit from TRA.
my surrounding has kick start after c my results n am thier coach during this period
happy.gif

u too jia you!!

anyone keen to know more, do PM me.
no obligation.

Am into the 6th week of TRA. Lost 5kg in 5 weeks.
happy.gif
happy.gif

For the first time, I wore a dress which I bought back years ago. Back then, I was too fat, couldn't even zip up from my thigh. But I really like the dress so I bought. I'm glad I did and really can't believe I can fit into it nicely now. My butt and tummy has shrunk. Haha... Anyone wants to join me? We can motivate each other. All it takes is 12 weeks. my email is [email protected]

Yo yo how u gals doing? Already 3 mths since I took TRA, interesting thing is i slim down more even after the program. People on the streets will compliment my figure n some young boys want to get my no. Lol

Wow wee wee (whislting) joy ful
happy.gif
The feeling is simply great yeah to be slim n trim n healthy
happy.gif
yes its amazing what tra can do
happy.gif
i have completed my course abt 8 monthws ago n my weight still maintains
happy.gif

after slimming down, i also get a chance to start on this business, helping friends n family to slim down n get healthier n prettier, through such fantastic products n a rewarding business opportunity.

If any mummies is interested, i am able to help. You can contact me at 97995467 or email at [email protected].

Thank cute mok. Even my hubby asks me to go out frequent nowadays lol

Feels great to be back in shape. Even at those roadside blog shop boutiques, the owners n customers will compliment my figure. Even better, isn't it

Hi Chiam A,

So nice to hear from you
happy.gif
Fantastic !!

To all mummies out there, if you wish to know more about the TRA journey, more than happy to share my experience with you
happy.gif

Just drop me an email [email protected]

Hi Chiam A,

So happy to hear from you
happy.gif

Mummies out there, if you wish to know more about the amazing TRA journey and how you can benefit, drop me an email [email protected]

I would be more than happy to also share my experience with you
happy.gif

Hi
I have NuSkin TRA and AgeLoc products to sell at low price as I am not taking it anymore, not suitable. Please pm me if you are keen.

Dear Blueblue,

May I know your concern? You have 2 very fantastic products on hand. If you dun mind sharing, I may be able to help you so you dun waste your supplements. The most important thing is you are able to benefit and get the value.
My email is [email protected]

Dear all,

A lady whom I have been helping just thanked me for helping her slim down healthily and beautifully. She told me her hubby now gives her more attention and compliments; and she is able to flaunt her new figure in designs that can't cheat
happy.gif
happy.gif

Can't help but am feeling full of joy from helping someone. I'm now more inspired than before to help more people.

If you wish to know how TRA can help achieve what you want, I am more than happy to be here for you
happy.gif

Feel free to call me at 98218988. It feels really good to be able to help someone slim down for beauty and health
happy.gif

Hi blue4coral
(Applaud) Glad to hear that, n I strongly agree with u
happy.gif

Indeed, what a privilege we as distributors of nuskin have, to be a force for good.

Hi Cute Mok ! YES !!! Hi-Five
happy.gif

We are really privileged to be able to provide solutions for people with such revolutionary technology that was interviewed in Discovery Channel last year. The satisfaction of helping people to regain their health and introduce wealth to them is indeed priceless, far more rewarding than monetary rewards. It's because of our force for good, that the lives of those we reach out to, change dramatically well
happy.gif

Back