Single Mum

DoubleQ

Hi,

I'm soon to be single mum and I'm deeply depressed and no way to turn too. Apart from counselling and social worker to support me mentally. I looking for friends of the same boat.. Where we can share and care for each other.. More friends to social so that we are out of the depressed zone and can bring our kids out together.

Going back as Single Parent is not easy in the society nowadays, it's always the bad remarks hit our face first before knowing the real situation. So hoping with more friends of the same boat, we can together share and be there for each other.

I know it's shameful to put it here, but I can't find any other place where I can find friends of the same boat..

Hi Double Q, I'm also in the same situation. My bf keeps picking on me and whatever I do is always my fault. Ever since I told him about my pregnancy, he did not show any concern about the baby or me. He now refuses to pay for my maternity checkup. To make things worse, I'm unemployed and now desperately looking for job to support us. It's going to be a very tough road for us ahead. My priority is to find a temp job as no employer will hire a pregnant women.

I did not find any social worker. I just cry myself to sleep. They won't be of much help to me.

@DoubleQ and @fluffyoo Jia Yous!!!

It may seemed like a dark road ahead, but do persevere on... I remember when I was single n pregnant, no family support... I found a job working as a cashier in NTUC. I know i would have prob looking 4 a job, hence i applied as part time. Just so that I would have some form of income.

There r shelters available that will help... do reach out if u think u need it. Or else, u can always come to this forum 4 some support.

Hi Double Q, I'm also in the same situation. My bf keeps picking on me and whatever I do is always my fault. Ever since I told him about my pregnancy, he did not show any concern about the baby or me. He now refuses to pay for my maternity checkup. To make things worse, I'm unemployed and now desperately looking for job to support us. It's going to be a very tough road for us ahead. My priority is to find a temp job as no employer will hire a pregnant women.

I did not find any social worker. I just cry myself to sleep. They won't be of much help to me.

That's not good crying often. I'm expecting right now..

@DoubleQ and @fluffyoo Jia Yous!!!

It may seemed like a dark road ahead, but do persevere on... I remember when I was single n pregnant, no family support... I found a job working as a cashier in NTUC. I know i would have prob looking 4 a job, hence i applied as part time. Just so that I would have some form of income.

There r shelters available that will help... do reach out if u think u need it. Or else, u can always come to this forum 4 some support.

Tks tigger.

Back