single mum going for another relationship?

Team_captain

good evening all~

recently I get to know 1 single mom (transferred from another department to mine) and we get along quite well.

not sure if i should proceed on or just stop at good friend/colleague stage. i know being a single mom is not easy and i kinda pity her. her character does attract me and i hope i can do more for her.

would like to hear from single mums out there. anyone encounter such situation before where by a male friend or colleague treat you more than a friend? and will u ever trust guys again?

never create another 'angle of view' for people with a different status.

she is capable of loving others and being loved.

if you truly love her for what she is/has, go ahead. nothing should stop you.

as a human being, you only trust people who are trustworthy. if you one, why worry?

Last edited:
good evening all~

recently I get to know 1 single mom (transferred from another department to mine) and we get along quite well.

not sure if i should proceed on or just stop at good friend/colleague stage. i know being a single mom is not easy and i kinda pity her. her character does attract me and i hope i can do more for her.

would like to hear from single mums out there. anyone encounter such situation before where by a male friend or colleague treat you more than a friend? and will u ever trust guys again?

I will never accept another guy even they are super nice to me.

I think you should ask yourself if your feeling is true or just simply “pity”. your Pity towards her will not last forever even the lovey dovey will be gone after some time. When the practical aspects set in, will you still feel the same.

As for her, you need to know if she has just divorced? Cuz if it’s a recent divorcee, she may fall for you because she maybe on a rebound mode.

Take more time to get to know n discover each other.

Never shit at own place.
I will never get into a relationship with another co worker.
Be fair to her and yourself. If is just due to pity, then don't be with her.

I will never accept another guy even they are super nice to me.

I think you should ask yourself if your feeling is true or just simply “pity”. your Pity towards her will not last forever even the lovey dovey will be gone after some time. When the practical aspects set in, will you still feel the same.

As for her, you need to know if she has just divorced? Cuz if it’s a recent divorcee, she may fall for you because she maybe on a rebound mode.

Take more time to get to know n discover each other.

What is the reason for you not to accept any guys??

Many problems need to overcome with a single mother .

Yes. Financially and how the society look at you etc.

But i just want to share some burden with her. Be it single mon or not, i dont mind at all.

well, I will see how it goes. maybe she just want to focus on her bb or she has some really close and good friends to help her and she's happy abt it.

It’s just my personal preference. After my divorce, I know I do not need anyone to complete me again. That’s all

it's always good to have a shoulder to lean on when you are tired.

no matter how strong a person is, he or she will definitely have the fragile side.

There is no wrong to love a single mum.
But make sure its love and not pity.
Also it needs 2 hands to clap.
The single mum may not want to get involved into a r/s....dnt make it akward at your working place.

There is no wrong to love a single mum.
But make sure its love and not pity.
Also it needs 2 hands to clap.
The single mum may not want to get involved into a r/s....dnt make it akward at your working place.

True..

I guess shes not in the mood for what to think abt rs as there's quite a number of stuffs for her to settle and 烦

Glad to know that she has a group of good and close friends and also a few mummy / single mummy group.

Just hope that she wun meet any bad boi again

Back