Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

Kerene: Thanks
happy.gif

Ardenz:
Refer to these links, someone already asked.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4509217.html

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3736156.html?1280844844

I have emailed moderator yesterday asking if moderator can set up a good rating system that benefit both spreeists and spree organizers. Hope that the moderator can set up one, so that:

1. I can do my own online shopping without having to “entertain” demanding requests from people, and being badmouth as “unfair” to remove some comments which I felt not important from the spreadsheet what others share with me.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/302091.html?1289188794
2. Fair to good spree organizers since every spreeists joined can only vote once, unlike the spreadsheet. Spreadsheet has no records – anonymous. Some spreeists might keep writing bad things on good spree organisers which is unfair too.
3. Fair to spreeists too, vote only once (Spreadsheet has no records – anonymous) so “bad organizers” might post themselves as “good” more than once. Spreeists do beware of such comments when viewing spreadsheet.

If no response from moderator on setting up the system, those who think it is “unfair” for me to remove some comments, can:
1. ask moderator to set up a system too, see if moderator can help
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/1489806.html?1289207918
2. set up own spreadsheet
3. continue to posting more demanding request in the thread or other threads with your own forum nick OR nicks

Have said what my thoughts are.

Thank you.

thanks oppsgal for the links.

btw, i think you are doing a great job in initiating these spreadsheets and now in lobbying for a rating system. These are very useful references for most mummies here!

Ardenz
You are welcome.

For rating system, I am only seeking the help of moderator, so as to prevent my own "online shopping" to be "safe and smooth" and also to protect those poor good organisers from being "sabotage", hopefully something is set up soon.

Meanwhile, I am still depending on the information other kind mummies are entering in the spreadsheet to share...

Ardenz:
U victim o J too! Dat one u reali got to email, sms umpteen times to chase her. I jus got my items after 4 mths o waiting too & after giving her a deadline b4 I take some form o action against her! She stayed in Sembawang, if convenient for u, u can pop by her place to collect.
BTW,Wic collection pt r u suppose to collect fr her?

Oppsgal:
Ya, I think If everyone wans fairness its d duty o d moderators liao! they reali hv to come up wif a rating system for d bp organisers jus like wat they do in some other forums.
D spreadsheet is yrs & u selflessly share it wif us, of course u got d rite to audit it

Think this spreadsheet is good as a first step.
Yes there are some with multiple bad comments about but i think there wouldn't bes moke without a fire. So at least spreeists can see for themselves and then go and check out the thread where that spree organiser is mentioned to see if the comments are valid.
I did that and I know that indeed a particular organsier was kinda not too nice and what nots so i didn't choose to get stuff from her.

However, I think that the moderators need to take action as well. So many complaints yet some of them are happily spreeing.

I am sure by now, the mods are aware of this thread. It's just whether they are willing to ban some members instead of allowing them to go aong their ways and then end up with police reports and newspaper reports with this forum as the headline.

<font color="ff0000">Advise to displeased people who "demand" their comments to be posted in spreadsheet but comments have been removed with NO notice given:</font>
1. ask moderator to set up a system too, see if moderator can help:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/1489806.html?1289207918
2. Post with your own forum nick OR nicks in this forum, if cannot post here, do post in other threads
3. Create your own spreadsheet and have your own rules
4. <font color="ff0000">DO NOT “SPAM” THE SPREADSHEET or mis-use spreadsheet</font>
5. Do not view or post if think spreadsheet is unfair

<font color="ff0000">This spreadsheet is for BAD/GOOD OVERSEAS SPREE ORGANISERS ONLY. Please <u> do not post in spreadsheet </u> if you disagreed with the terms or think is “unfair”.</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1"> Things not to ask:</font></font>
1. who have posted the comments in the spreadsheet, as no records are shown. That is the pro and also con of the spreadsheet – anonymous for entry of records. Please do exercise your own judgement when reading the comments posted by others.
<u>Do beware of:</u> Bad organisers might post comments of themselves as "good organisers" or bad spreeists might also sabotage good organisers in spreadsheet etc.
2. for modification of spreadsheet (sorting the records or adding new information columns etc) as it is time consuming. Thank you for your understanding.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">To view:</font></font>
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE&amp;hl=en&amp;output=html

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">To post:</font></font>
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE6MQ

<font color="0000ff">Only selected comments made will be posted in the spreadsheet/forum to share.</font>
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Please be considerate when entering comments.</font></font>

Thank you for sharing your comments/views on spree organisers. Hopefully a rating system will be created soon by moderator...

*wing79
Hopefully got system set up soon.

mimi
Agreed... always check back on threads.
Sometimes I wonder how lots of bad comments made, then out of blue got good comments in spreadsheet.

oppsgal..would like to say thank u for helping maintaining the list...

without your help..i tink sometimes i would blur blur join those sprees which were kana blacklisted by majority of the mummies here...

Kam xia wor

<font color="000000">I think this list does serve its purpose. One example is spree organiser such as maybemummy has reduced her number of sprees in SMH ever since she has receive lots of negative feedbacks from various mummies.

Since this is a restricted marketplace (both overseas spree and WTS), the circle of spreeist is pretty limited and news does spread (be in good or bad) so with time, you just can't "survive" in this circle as by then there will be no demand for your services.
happy.gif

In my humble opinion, as buyer, whether in BP or Overseas Spree, we should exercise due diligence and cautioness. Although sometime you may find certain stuff offered to you at exceptional and unbelieverably good rates, probably the risk factors are also higher i.e. shipping without insurance coverage, no return policies, authenticity cannot be assured etc. </font>

<font color="0000ff">Removed from spreadsheet, as not much information given:</font>
"Rude and unfriendly, will never want to join her spree in future."

Can the person who wrote this comment re-post the comment with the situation, so other spreeists can judge who is in right?

Sometimes could be the spreeist that is rude first then still expect the organiser be nice, so best if the actual situation be posted too when giving comments in spreadsheet.

Thank you.

bubuchan

<font color="0000ff">Agreed that as buyer, we should exercise due diligence and cautioness!</font> Spreadsheet can only be used as "guide" as some comments also not true as there is a "loophole" in spreadsheet (anonymous and no tracking). Unlimited similar comments are made in spreadsheet, so best is stick to favorite organiser in my opinion, to reduce the risk.

Would like to share my view. In AUgust, I transferred a certain amount to pre-order a box of word world DVDs for my daughter. During the spree, she promised me that i will arrive within a certain time frame. till now, i did not receive my DVDs at all. Tried calling her HP, it was turned off. I am quite disappointed, is not the money that i was disappointed, but the trust in her and yet so many mummies ordered from her. Wonder if they receive their orders?? Her name is Shirlyn, her nick is infinite_nursing.

<font color="000000">Hi, Ashley, I think she has posted replies in her spree thread arranging for meet up and refund so maybe u wish to search for her thread and check if she has reverted on ur purchase. Thanks.</font>

Ashley

Some mummies have already posted the same organiser as "good organiser" then don't know why suddenly got "bad" comments in spreadsheet too. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Maybe you can try to see if she will response in her thread, like bubuchan has advised.

<font color="ff0000">Advise to displeased people who "demand" their comments to be posted in spreadsheet but comments have been removed with NO notice given:</font>
2. Post with your own forum nick OR nicks in this forum, if cannot post here, do post in other threads
4. <font color="ff0000">DO NOT “SPAM” THE SPREADSHEET or mis-use spreadsheet</font>

<font color="ff0000">This spreadsheet is for BAD/GOOD OVERSEAS SPREE ORGANISERS ONLY. Please <u> do not post in spreadsheet </u> if you disagreed with the terms or think is “unfair”.</font>

1. who have posted the comments in the spreadsheet, as no records are shown. That is the pro and also con of the spreadsheet – anonymous for entry of records. Please do exercise your own judgement when reading the comments posted by others.
<u>Do beware of:</u> Bad organisers might post comments of themselves as "good organisers" or bad spreeists might also sabotage good organisers in spreadsheet etc.
2. for modification of spreadsheet (sorting the records or adding new information columns etc) as it is time consuming. Thank you for your understanding.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE&amp;hl=en&amp;output=html

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE6MQ

<font color="0000ff">Only selected comments made will be posted in the spreadsheet/forum to share.</font>
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Please be considerate when entering comments.</font></font>

Thank you for sharing your comments/views on spree organisers. Hopefully a rating system will be created soon by moderator...

I have removed a bad comment on oppsgal. Please do not mis-use the spreadsheet which is created for others to share information on bad/good organisers to me.

Yes, I have removed this bad comment on oppsgal from spreadsheet, as I do not wish to waste my time anymore with any more good/bad comments on oppsgal... Debating the bad comments and all. Yes, please stop visiting the spreadsheet or this thread if that is what you would wish to do. No one will be stopping you, whoever it is that wrote the comment... Thank you.

Anyone else who want to post bad/good comments on oppsgal, please do so with your own forum nick. Stop wasting my time. If nothing to do, please go set up a spreadsheet of your own. Apologise for sounding rude...but I do not wish to be too nice to some.

Hi (-_-) (oppsgal)

Please do not be dishearten or put down with any negative comments.

I would think mummies here appreciate your effort in maintaining the worksheet.

Like many have said,this worksheet serves as a guide.Buyers or sellers aside are to exercise their own discretion.

I reckon as educated/ mature adults, we should be mindful not to use this spreadsheet to spam anyone.

For all good intents and purpose, it might make sense for anyone to post comments to do it using their nick/ email address going forward? That would be most transparent. We only need to see facts and information on the worksheet.

On final note: Whether opps_gal is doing a good job is for all to see and decide for ourselves. Opps_gal does not get anything for administering the listing, and certainly do not deserve nasty/ defamtory comments to share information.

ps: this is my personal view and i do not know opps_gal in person.

Ya, XiaoChuan, do not know you also, except have joined your spree on "Water Wow Paint Book" only once.

Well, seems like that spammer is aiming at XC?

Have removed the "Rude and unfriendly, will never want to join her spree in future." comment, hoping that person can post more details with the same comment in spreadsheet, but no detail, only to get more rude remarks aiming at oppsgal.

Oh well, wondering what is the "story" about the rudeness to people for spree? Only know of the Terms in "Water Wow Paint Book".

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4588946.html?1289351374

Hiiii.

Not sure why is this here but I had already contact lilpreciouscloset last week and had settled the issue with her already leh. Why is it still being brought up? Hahaha.

Just to clarify, thanks!

Hi Celia,

Since you r here, could u pls do a refund for the footshopping spree which u had organized? I had emailed my account number to u.

Since u had nt made any orders yet and it's really taking too long.

Wld appeciate if u could reply soon. Thanks.

Dear Mummies,

Maybemummy has not stopped organizing spree. In fact she has gone "underground" by harvesting emails from this forum and mass mail to unknowing mummies.

I used to order Kate Spade and Coach from Cougar. Those mummies who have joined her sprees before should know that she is very prompt, efficient and honest in her dealing. She has stopped organising spree via SMH but I know many mummies who have dealt with her before are still joining her private spree now.

She is organising a private Coach 25% spree and has invited her regular spreeists like myself to join her. The unethical and dishonest "Maybemummy" actually has the nerve to copy and paraphrasing slightly from Cougar' email and mass mail to many mummies in this forum. I hope those mummies will get to read this msg and there will not be more Maybemummy's victims. I have removed Cougar's email incase people mistaken that I am advertising for her. I just want to draw attention to mummies in this forum to prevent Maybemummy from conning more people. She has the nerve to charge exchange rate at 1.4

Original Email from Cougar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 5:32 AM
Subject: Coach 25% - Limited Slots
To: Cougar <[email protected]>

Dear all

I will be conducting Coach 25% sales, and I am now consolidating order to be submitted to the sales person tomorrow onwards to check if there is any stock for your desired items. Pls provide link from the coach.com website so that I know exactly what items you are looking for. Pls take note of the followings:

*If possible pls provide 2 alternatives because once your item is out of stock, the sales person will drop your order as she has many customers to handle too.
*Pls note that each style is limited to 3 pcs, and once it's filled I will not be able to order anymore of the same styles. As festive season is coming, many items are OOS from distribution center, so would appreciate your order soon so that the sales person can go through soon.
*I would also encourage shared shipping in order to save international shipping cost. Pls indicate in your email whether you would like to share shipping so that I can quote you accordingly.
*Pls note that not all would like to share shipping as some find it troublesome to meet up due to arrangement and time constraint. I will try to arrange someone who is from the same area to share but no promise ya.
*Pls also note that all quotes are quoted without Coach boxes as they can be heavy and all shipments will be sent without Coach boxes.
* I WILL NOT TAKE order for men's accessories, scarves, keyfob, shoes, jewelries, watches etc - ONLY HANDBAGS, WALLETS &amp; WRISTLETS
* Pls read T &amp; C from my web blog before confirming order ya. ...THANKS!
* 5% off handling will be given if you have more than 5 orders.

Handling Fees (based on FULL REGULAR PRICE PER BAG)
less than US$100 = US$10
US$101 - US$200 = US$15
US$201 - US$300 = US$20
US$301 - US$350 = US$30
US$351 - US$400 = US$35
US$401 - US$450 = US$40
US$451 - US$500 = US$50
more than US$500 = US$60

RATE : 1.36

Cougar
XXXXXXX.blogspot.com

Maybemummy's copying other people email and mass mail.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:19 AM
Subject: Coach 25% - Limited Slots
To: [email protected]

Dear all

I will be conducting Coach 25% sales, pls provide link from the coach.com website so that I know exactly what items you are looking for. Pls take note of the followings:

*If possible pls provide 2 alternatives.
*Pls note that each style is limited to 3 pcs, and once it's filled I will not be able to order anymore of the same styles. As festive season is coming, many items are OOS from distribution center, so would appreciate your order soon.
*I would also encourage shared shipping in order to save international shipping cost. Pls indicate in your email whether you would like to share shipping so that I can quote you accordingly.
*Pls note that not all would like to share shipping as some find it troublesome to meet up due to arrangement and time constraint. I will try to arrange someone who is from the same area to share but no promise ya.
*Pls also note that all quotes are quoted without Coach boxes as they can be heavy and all shipments will be sent without Coach boxes.
* I WILL NOT TAKE order for men's accessories, scarves, keyfob, shoes, jewelries, watches etc - ONLY HANDBAGS, WALLETS &amp; WRISTLETS

Handling Fees
less than US$100 = US$10
US$101 - US$200 = US$15
US$201 - US$300 = US$20
US$301 - US$350 = US$30
US$351 - US$400 = US$35
US$401 - US$450 = US$40
US$451 - US$500 = US$50
more than US$500 = US$60

Payment via paypal only.

RATE : 1.4

Regards,
Mel

Hi Greysky,
thanks for sharing on maybemummy's action! I think it is good that you shared here, hopefully some mommies who are thinking of joining her can read the postings here.

My thinking is, you don't have to worry much on her getting more victims from her private sprees via email cos if these spreeists joined her previously, they will know the kind of shipping cost that will be (or had) incurred.
I think as long as she stopped her sprees in SMH, there won't be many new spreeists joining her and get shocked by the shipping cost
happy.gif

Hi oopsGal,

I must say the spread sheet is extremely helpful. I only come in to join spree on and off, so I do not know a lot of organisers. With this excel sheet, I can choose better.

Good Luck to all and myself!

Have a good week end ahead, Mummies!

Hi <font color="0000ff">bubuchan</font>,
Sorry but I think you are copying and pasting your hurt in too many threads - I think this thread with spreadsheet is meant for Overseas Spree not Bulk Purchase organizer.

Since you had voice out to Chin Leng/moderators, you may wish to continue contacting them via the other thread than this.

P.S. Please don't spam the thread here cos <font color="ff0000">I hope this useful thread remains in-tact and not ended up being deleted by moderators</font> like the previous one due to some issues. Hope you understand. Thanks!

<font color="aa00aa">*** reiterating the objective of this thread ***</font>

<font color="ff0000">This spreadsheet is for BAD/GOOD OVERSEAS SPREE ORGANISERS ONLY. Please do not post in spreadsheet if you disagreed with the terms or think is “unfair”.

<font size="+1">Things not to ask:</font></font>

Thanks and hope this thread remains alive and serves its purpose
happy.gif
Thumbs up oppsgal! Thanks for the effort!

kerene,
Is there a way to sort the spreadsheet by the nick of the spree organiser?
It will be clearer for all of us when we view the spreadsheet.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, dreymin (dreymin):</font> <font color="000000">Once you open up the spreadsheet, you will need to right click your mouse and "Select All", thereafter "Copy" and paste them in a brand new MS Excel spreadsheet in your PC/Laptop. Via MS Excel you can do the sorting and formatting. A point to note is that as the entries of the name of the spree organiser are not consistent so you may need a longer time to do sorting.

However, as (-_-) (oppsgal) is time sensitive meaning to say she will upload new comments as and when, you will need to do frequent extraction from (-_-) (oppsgal)'s list so that your own list remains current. Hope that helps. Thanks.
</font>

Bubuchan,
Thanks for the tip, I have good experience dealing with you so far.
Dun get too affected by the saga, cheers!

Dear all, i happened to chance upon tis thread n tot maybe i cn air my anger again.
I hv joined a spree organised by the nick crystaldalang in 2009 but till to date, tis irresponsible organiser hs disappeared after gtg full pymt fr me!!! hai, she refuses to answer n response tk my call, email n etc...
Bcos of tis BAD experience, i m a so afraid to join spree. Hai, guess i m jus so unlucky.
I hope no other spreeist hs encounterd any of tis prob with me.
Nevertheless i hope someone would b able to help to 'catch' tis ppl so tt others wilnt fall into e same trap.

Hi bubuchan,
thanks for sharing the spreadsheet tip. Anyway, there are many injustification in SMH and I personally got my Oversea Spree deleted by moderators! Who report me? I don't know but I don't bother to pursue - rather spend more time with my kids and shopping online. Haha!

Anyway I can tell you that your BP price is really not attractive. You should consider finding other better supplier or contact Infantree (local distributor) directly. I was like you before, thinking of selling Leapfrog but I find myself not having enough time when my #2 popped out. Although MONEY is not enough too ...

Good luck in your business.

Hi bbRaph,
yes, I think there are many mommies that encountered similar case as yours, that's how the spreadsheet comes about. It is really a useful information tool and helps to highlight those bad organizers. Probably even acts as a 'whip' to organizers that they better don't do anything funny ... (oops! Sounds so much like a mommy! hahaha)

Probably its time for you to try the spree again
happy.gif
there are many good organizers around and so far I've always got my loot in good order.

posting on behalf of mommy sooeng:

<font color="0000ff">=====================
Hi, Kerene,
sorry to disturb you, but I can't post in the overseas thread, so hope that you can convey the message if necessary.

I have read the "story" about bubuchan and hope that she won't post any more in the "sharing your view for the organisers" in the overseas thread cos the posts are really disturbing, her issue is not related to this thread at all and when mummies read her posts, we will forget what is the subject of this thread.

Thanks and Regards
=====================</font>

<font color="aa00aa">*** reiterating the objective of this thread ***</font>

<font color="ff0000">This spreadsheet is for BAD/GOOD OVERSEAS SPREE ORGANISERS ONLY. Please do not post in spreadsheet if you disagreed with the terms or think is “unfair”.</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Things not to ask:</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">To view:</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">To post:</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Please be considerate when entering comments.</font></font>

<font color="aa00aa">oppsgal, passing the baton back to you
happy.gif
</font>

Thanks kerene for helping to update this thread.
happy.gif

bubuchan

Not sure what has happened this few days as I just have the internet access back.

After reading awhile, I must say we are different, so cannot really compare.

I am only a spreeist, NOT spree organiser, so cannot really compare with celia or bubuchan ...As for the bad comments aiming at Oppsgal, I can't be bothered. I just delete off those without reading, from spreadsheet, as this spreadsheet is meant for comments on bad/good spree organisers.

Just my thoughts...

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, (-_-) (oppsgal):</font> <font color="000000">SMH moderator has assisted to clean up my postings in this thread as per my request. Apologise for any inconvenience caused.
happy.gif
</font>

i love this thread... lets keep it at the top
happy.gif

This spreadsheet is for BAD/GOOD OVERSEAS SPREE ORGANISERS ONLY. Please do not post in spreadsheet if you disagreed with the terms or think is “unfair”.

Things not to ask:
Do beware of: Bad organisers might post comments of themselves as "good organisers" or bad spreeists might also sabotage good organisers in spreadsheet etc.

To view:

To post:

Only selected comments made will be posted in the spreadsheet/forum to share.
Please be considerate when entering comments.

Hi Has anyone join Celia F21 spree 22? Did she has any updates? I have emailed and PM her no response.

Hi Celia, if u see this, please response to my email. Many thanks

OMG! I am sooo mad now. This is probably the highest shipping fee that I ve ever ever paid in my 2yrs of spreeing. Can u believe being charged S$17 for ON Velour hoodie? I just rcv from MMTT mummy and I had a dress, the velour hoodie and cardigan.. total shipping did not even exceed $17 and this spree organiser shipping for ONE just ONE velour hoodie for S$17! More than the price of the jacket itself!!! And somemore my pique polo size XXL was charged at S$8+ and the other batch was charged at S$3+ size XL! When asked she mentioned that different batch has diff item packed with diff sizes... so just so sway my items are being compared with the smallest item which is a baby hat. Arrrrrrrrrggghh... I just had Woody and Bullseye 16" doll shipped from disney and the shipment also did not exceed $17 leh!

Anyway this is the link... u be the judge lor. Fair to others but not fair to some...is OK???
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?590029/4711818

Sorry Oppsgal... I do not want to go behind the back and post anonymously. 2yrs of spreeing never ever had such super super high shipping for APPAREL!

Rina

Thanks for sharing.

Maybe you would like to ask the organiser to show the shipping bill from vpost to double confirm the shipping breakdown?

That's why I prefer to join my favourite spree organisers. Do not wish to have "heart attack" from the super high shipping...

I joined the 20% off ralph lauren spree organised by simplee. I am really very unhappy &amp; disappointed as this spree organiser is so careless that she did not order the correct colour for 2 of my items. Her email said that she 'overlook the thread'.

I wanted to cancel my order and she of course does not allow (actually i was just trying my luck too). She said that "to help me", she even wakes up in the middle of the night to call RL, and that I should be FAIR to her. I was thinking.. was she being fair to me... she ordered the wrong colour and expect me to just accept it?? Who is being unfair here.

After exchanging emails.. I decided to accept the 2 pcs of wrong order.. not that I want to give in, but b'cos I know the stress of being a spree organiser and do not wish to add on to her 'stress'. However, I do think that if one is not even meticulous enough to read her own thread properly, she shouldn't be organising any spree.

Back