Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

Hi (-_-) (oppsgal)

Help: I have got a black name on your list.

Would you be able to direct mummy who posted the comment to be in touch please.

As much as i have posted under T&C to forfeit the items, i have never executed that. Mummies who spreed with me can attest to that, esp for those who keep their stuff with me for very long time before pick up.

In fact, I have got spree orders from my very first spree still sticking in my home, taking up space despite many pms and requests to pick them up.

Can anyone share what they do with uncollected items? Donate? Or keep and wait perpetually? Or open a thread here to "page" for the missing spreeist?

This kind of comment is very demoralising. Had there been any instance when i forfeited the goods, i would be fine if spreeist share it with all on forum.

This comment actually comes from someone who has not spreed with me, then does it warrant some form of moderation?

Terms n Conditions are there for all to read before getting on sprees. Does putting up a T&C to ensure i have space at home for future sprees make me a bad organiser?

Hi oppsgal,
sorry, i thought the excel sheet can filter by name then by date
happy.gif

in that case, will take kerene advise..

thanks for putting up such list!

The worst organiser is Olio - Sally Yen.
I joined her Macy spree and felt cheated. I believe she took advantage of the money paid to offset against her own purchases. Yet charging so high for shipping and postage.
Shame on You - Olio.

I personally feel that it is very common for spree organiser to transfer the shipping cost to spreeists.
I once joined a spree, buying quite a bulky toy, the shipping cost were shared equally among spreeists & on the same thread, the organiser mentioned she got 2 extra which means she didn't have to pay for the shipping cost for the extra 2 pc.
I didn't make noise coz i think the shipping cost is only ~$1 - $2 diff.

I paid over $2XX for several items and upon waiting for weeks, only to comment OOS for several items and claimed that she is unable to get the discounted rate and i had no choice but to acknowledge the full costs. I even haad to pay for high shipping and postage charges.

She not only offset against shipping but her purchases as well

XiaoChuan

Can't help you in locating who posted the comment as the spreadsheet can't view who wrote those comments.

Maybe you would like to post in your own thread, see any spreeist who wrote the comment will approach you. Most organisers will either wait for spreeists to collect the items or open a thread for the missing spreeist. Unless for those food/vitamins that are expired, can throw away when expired.

wah, lucky when i joined this k*al*'s kate spade spree, my item went OOS and i asked for a refund!

now that i think about it, 1 - 2 years back she was also organising leapfrog sprees and there were some problems for the last few that she organised
sad.gif

Seem that alot of "hoo-haa" on the KS and Leapfrog spree. My understanding is these 2 spree packing size really varies and depend on luck.
Another "nitemare" packaging i think is toyrus so that y see no one dare to organise this spree too.

For my past experience on spree-ing... i really love to spree to the people as below... as their shipping rate are really reasonable and they are friendly.... some i might not meet up with them before but comm via emails/sms.
KS/Macy - Mahalia (thks to her BIL so her shipping rates dun need to take "risk")
KS - slamdunk (my another fav)
ON/Gap - Queen (few years ago and now she not as active as bfore), dety, marie pumpkin, jxmum
polo - twinkle, dety, marie pumpkin, jxmum
books (many diff website) - oceans, jxmum
GNC - Daffy
others i really forgotten wat i have buy - elicia mum, daisyduck, Dee, dingdong, irishcream, JJ, Leeching, kwala, slamdunk, starlight, taurus, esther, jgal (i back out from her spree but she really a kind girl)...

And u will realise....most of them nowsaday seldom organise spree liao.... and i still thick-skin on and off sms them "got organise any pte spree"? haha...

Kudos to them!! :D

The Ks spree thread seems like organizer making things worse Just tiam tiam la still want to say so much
Thks to oppsgal some of her WTs thread hv Been removed

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">This spreadsheet is for BAD/GOOD OVERSEAS SPREE ORGANISERS ONLY. Please <u> do not post in spreadsheet </u> if you disagreed with the terms.</font></font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1"> Things not to ask:</font></font>
1. who have posted the comments in the spreadsheet, as no records are shown. That is the pro and also con of the spreadsheet – anonymous for entry of records.
2. for modification of spreadsheet (sorting the records or adding new information etc) as it is time consuming. Thank you for your understanding.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">To view:</font></font>
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE&amp;hl=en&amp;output=html

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">To post:</font></font>
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE6MQ

Please post your comments to share. Only selected comments will be posted in the forum to share.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Please be considerate when entering comments.</font></font>

Thank you.

mimi

Must thanks to the person who wrote in the spreadsheet to alert us spreeists, not thanks to me.
happy.gif

Deleted from spreadsheet:

Koala
I m just a frequent spreeist but I nvr knew pple like Koalatree existed. She is wrong and everyone can see it but she still dares to be so rude like as if she's right. This type of person cannot be on this forum or any forum to cheat us.

Celia
Not sure if this is a good or bad organiser. This person open many sprees. Registered in Jun 2009 but refer to VS #14 spree where this nick post number was only 4 on 28 Oct 2010. so this nick was seldom used. why leh??

Hihi.
This is Celia, as referred by oopsgal.

Well, reason for low post count is very personal, that's why I don't wish to say it but since this is being discussed.. I do not comment cos I am unable to have kids and I feel like I don't fit into forum, since all (almost) threads are on how to handle bb and etc.

Was actively reading though. Anyway as for my sprees, I open alot as I have an active livejournal going on for 4 years already, doing sprees. Am just recently transferring all my sprees over here to do, so that we can benefit all mummies.

I do update all my spree-ers of their items status via email, PM and on the spree posts.

Sorry if my post count had caused confusion/suspicion
sad.gif

To the post on spreadsheet.google regarding my Supre Spree.
My handling charges are for materials + time consumed + going all the way out to meet mummies at their homes if they are unable to leave due to bb etc. I believe this is very reasonable and if the person had joined me for more then 2 sprees at a go, I usually will waive her postage charges or either one of the handling charges.
I am very flexible when it comes to money, allowing people to post and pay, or even order for them before they paid etc.

sinkor - sizing of package is a different matter because as long as it can be substantiated, pple wont complain cos bo pian mah but refusal to show shipping etc then pple not happy.

but i wont order from LF la its sometimes not worth it cos the box too big so shipping is high.

some spree organiser just show a general shipping invoice which did not indicate anything but the amount paid to vpost.

if u r honest as a spree organiser, show to the spreeist the shipping invoice which is directly related to that particular spree.

lemon is right and most of the time, spreeists do not ask for the breakdown, unless it is like too high for shipping.

Mimi,

Ya..u are right... if didnt show the shipping invoice and vpost bills when requested, people will tend to unhappy.

Post on behalf:

Congratulations! You have received a private message from the following discussion board user: Wwh

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Oppsgal,

Just saw a posting on Celia and her clarification on your thread on bad/good overseas spree organizers and thus decided to seek your help.

I just joined her Bath and Body Works Spree #2 recently and she hasn't replied to my PM or e-mails at all.

I sent in my order to her via PM (as I'm not able to post on the thread) on 31 Oct and I informed her (again via PM) that I have transferred payment to her on the same day.

However, I did not receive any acknowledgement from her regarding my order and payment. I became worried when I saw in the thread that she has closed the spree and that my order has not been on the thread either. I sent an e-mail to her e-mail acct [email protected] (in case there's something wrong with PM and that she did not get my PMs) to enquire on 1 Nov. However, she did not respond to my e-mail.

Getting more and more worried, I e-mailed and PMed her again yesterday, but till now still no reply from her.

As I'm not able to post on the thread to ask her to respond publicly, I have no choice but to write to you and see if you can help me to get a respond from her.

I just need to know if she has received my order list and payment. And like I mentioned to her in my e-mail, if she cannot order place the order for me because she has closed the spree or for whatever reasons, it's ok, she can just refund me the payment.

Many thanks in advance for your help and sorry to trouble you.

Regards,
Wwh

HI Oopsgal,
With regards to Wwh 's post.
I will like to clarify.
Please pass me your email address if that is convenient, so that I can forward you all the emails and updates that I had sent to Wwh at her email address.

I did not NOT acknowledge her orders and payments. I PM-ed her and emailed her just in case she didn't get either.

The last email I had sent to her is that:

Hi

Your email was replied to, on yesterday as below:

Hi.

Payment received and your order will be in Spree #3.
Will be ordering tonight, am at work currently.

Thanks!

There are many other paid orders before you, and I am still clearing them.
Have close to 200 over items to order, and each time I can only order 20.
Please understand and give me some time.
Thanks!

Please email me at [email protected] if we wish to discuss this off the thread so as to not go off track. WIll be glad to assist. Thanks!

celia
I do not know Wwh.
I am only helping her to post in forum as she has pm-ed me asking me to help. Please do pm and emailed her directly, as she cannot post. Thanks.

Wwh
You are most welcome. Hope you have received the email/pm by Celia and settle the spree.

hi, i am new to spree. tell me how mummy make margin when the price was direclty from supplier wedsite? sorry, guess this maybe a stuip question

Hi oppsgal,
thanks so much.
I had received an email from her again and I replied to it. Haven't received any reply for her. I am unsure why I can receive but not send her emails. Hope she understands and I will be ready to print screen my sent items to show..
yeps thanks!

sorry if i sound agitated... haha!

1. I think that Koalatree has broken the record for the number of people who have posted about her here. Shipping is high plus no evidence then show temper to keep people quiet. I have alot of PM from mummies who joined her spree. It's just that they don't want to speak out on the thread because she is so rude to one of the spreeist. But guaranteed we wont be joining her sprees ever again! She should stop posting about pple who PM her for new spree. We are NOT PM'ing her at all.

2. I am very curious on the comments from mummies on the high shipping cost on Koala’s Leapfrog DVD and Leapfrog spree. She charged each DVD set as $5.00 in her leapfrog DVD spree where the other organizer, Mogudog charged $5.40 for same DVD set. Whereby for the Leapfrog spree, Mogudog’s shipping cost for Tag reading system is $13.50 and for the same item, koala charged $11.25. So actually hers is lower right? Why everybody said her shipping cost is high? So if lower shipping cost = good organizer then she should be consider good and not bad organizer for the 2 Leapfrog Sprees that she had just organized. And as for selling ready stock, most of the spreeists also sell the ready stock from the spree, why the organizer can’t do that? I have came across many organizers (I don’t want to mention the name) also sell her excess in WTS.

Will stop accepting new comments of the organiser unless any new things needed to alert spreeists. I think most spreeists are already aware of this. Thank you.

1. She is a new member, yet she misleads by posting that it was her #15 spree when never see her before. How can a spree conducted elsewhere be counted? And also is she providing free delivery for just $0.80 as she mentioned she will go delivering to mummies house?? Otherwise, how can she charged 80cts handling fee?
Please do not turn spreadsheet into discussion topics. Thank you.

Posted on behalf Wwh:
Hi oopsgal,

I finally found out what happened to Celia's e-mails! They hv landed in my junk mail folder.

I hv been using my iPhone to access my yahoo mails recently n besides my inbox, sent box n draft folder, there's another folder called bulk mail. I hv never opened it to take a look so I didn't know there r mails in there. So far e emails that I'm expecting all appeared in my inbox.

It suddenly occurred to me last night after Celia's clarification on the thread n after I sent her e last e-mail that hers might be in some other folders, n true enough I found them in e bulk mail folder.

As this is all a misunderstanding n also due to carelessness on my part, I would like to apologize to her n hope u can help me post this message on e good/bad spree organizers thread so that people will not misunderstand her. I also want to share this with those who may not be aware that their e-mails can end up in e bulk mail folder in iPhone so that they know where to check if they didn't receive e e-mails they are expecting.

Celia, sorry once again.

Oopsgal, really grateful for your help!

Regards,
Wwh

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">This spreadsheet is for BAD/GOOD OVERSEAS SPREE ORGANISERS ONLY. Please <u> do not post in spreadsheet </u> if you disagreed with the terms.</font></font>

1. who have posted the comments in the spreadsheet, as no records are shown. That is the pro and also con of the spreadsheet – anonymous for entry of records.
2. for modification of spreadsheet (sorting the records or adding new information columns etc) as it is time consuming. Thank you for your understanding.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Armzq9tp4Q3ZdDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE&amp;hl=en&amp;output=html

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDlUNXZuU3FhckZIYzNMVTVPakNkRVE6MQ

Please post your comments to share. Only selected comments will be posted in the forum to share.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Please be considerate when entering comments.</font></font>

Thank you.

Wwh

I cannot delete all those posts that I have posted on behalf of you in this forum, as I am not the moderator of this forum.

I can only post your last email on "not checking bulk mail" on the threads I have asked her to response. Or you can ask Celia to put the link of this thread on her own thread.

Do let me know again if you would like me to help you post your explanation as per the above "posting of behalf".

Deleted a few comments from spreadsheet, won't be posting here for deleted comments from now on.

Thank you.

<font size="+1">Dear All

Since someone is not happy with the spreadsheet's comments being removed from spreadsheet (despite it is the “terms and conditions” for sharing their comments), shall not be posting up the spreadsheet to share with all anymore. Feel that time spent to update spreadsheet is not appreciated by some.

Reason for setting the spreadsheet is to let others share the info so that I can "safeguard" my own online shopping. At the same time, share the spreadsheet of whatever comments others have shared with me, which I felt are important to me.

I shall do what the previous owner of the previous spreadsheet has done- removed spreadsheet... The spreadsheet has been removed since due to someone not happy. Won't be wasting time anymore, rather spent time do my online shopping.

Why should I tolerate being “badmouth” by that particular person, when I am not even earning anything?

Those who wish to share the comments with me, can still fill up the form, but is only for my personal information as per what the main purpose the spreadsheet has been set up for, to "safeguard" my own online shopping.</font>

hey that's sad to hear, this is a forum after all and if pple can be rude and get away with it then why not a spreadsheet like yours?

For the curiosity of kind mummies of what happened. Copied and pasted from spreadsheet comment on "oopsgal".
“Deleted a few comments from spreadsheet, won't be posting here for deleted comments from now on. Thank you.” Sound like moderator ya, keep on deleting comments that she does not like and keep the comments that she “think” should be there…. Pls lah.. u are not the judge, why don’t just leave the spreadsheet as it is ?? So now using this spread sheet to “kow tow “ to her…. Make any comments whatever she want to make. She like the organizers, like Xiao, michxxxx, then help them to delete such bad comments….then how to share the “TRUE AND FAIR” views, moderator, please delete this thread as it has been misused and abused. Anyway, I think this will also b deleted by her before it can be read by others… "

On second thought, decided to re-post the thread to let the rest of good mummies view the spreadsheet... Thanks for all the good mummies support. Should not be affected by some bad comments. Thank you for the comment on oopsgal. Shall leave the comment there for a few days before deleting since oopsgal is also not an organiser.

The person who posted the comment above is talking about "xiaochuan"?

The person wanted to keep making the comments in the spreadsheet on "xiaochuan", please do so with own nick in the forum. I would continue to remove it from spreadsheet as I don't find the comment very important to make repeated comments. Also if the person want this thread to be removed, do email the forum moderators directly.

Thank you.
happy.gif

Hi,

Personally I also feel that it is good not to delete away the comment whether it is true or not. For the spree organizer who feels that the comment about them is not true, they can always defend themselves. I believe that mummies here are not blind, they can judge by themselves.

Just my personal opinion, no hard feeling.
I do appreciate the effort put in to maintain this thread &amp; the spreadsheet.
Thks.

Little Mouse

Thanks for your views.

The person who wants to post comments but is deleted, can always post with their own nick.

Don't wish the spreadsheet to turn out to be a discussion topic, where everyone defending themselves. Then the rest of the mummies including me have to scroll through all those comments to view.

Hope mummies here will understand. Now the list is already very long despite removing some comments which seems not very important.

For those who think the spreadsheet is unfair, feel free to post comment with own nick too in the forum.

From the spreadsheet:
"Hv read the comments on the spreadsheet keeper, yes, I think she is a bit rude to say that, but to certain extent she has the point there, may be from now on, we can be given some guidelines what comments that she will keep, and what comments she will delete from the spread sheet. So now, is good for her to leave whatever comments there for a few days to let mummies to see it first as she said she is not the moderator. There are too many ppl want to make comments but refuse to let ppl know even her nick. Also, by this way, we can have more mummies dare to comments, but whether true of false comments, just let mummies to judge."

Must apologize if I sound rude. But wouldn't keep any not important comments in the spreadsheet, other than the comments on "oppsgal" for a few days, to let those unhappy mummies voice their comments.

For unimportant and deleted comments from spreadsheet, please use your own nick post in the forum. Have no time to keep reading the same comments everyday and delete it after a few days later.

Too many demanding people around makes it hard to maintain a long spreadsheet! Small matter also post as bad, some start picking on poor organisers and start "name calling" like the last deleted spreadsheet. So poor organisers have more things to do? Still have to defend themselves too.

Important comments for "bad organisers" in my views:
1. No responses at all for more than 3 weeks, with no relevant explanation
2. Super high shipping cost
3. MIA after taking payment, etc...

Might be more than the above list, but at this point, can only think of these few things.

I hope the first person who make the comment "Xiaochuan, michxxxx" linking to my delete comments, can post your nick with your own comment here. How about set up another spreadsheet?

Seems like some mummies are "misusing" the spreadsheet to post comments...maybe from now should only accept comments on bad organiser based on the few points above. But then again, some will say "unfair" again.

kudos to you oppsgal for taking the effort to maintain the spreadsheet and sharing it with us.

And to the person who posted the 1st comment.. wat about you come out wiz a spreadsheet and set your own rules???

Oppsgal, I may not know u personally but Thx for sharing yr spreadsheet wif me! &amp; thx to all those who share their BP experiences too.

Jus my 2 cents worth:
-maybe all who comment in d SS can do it in a factual, non bias, objective &amp; informative way.no name calling, personal attacks, or make up stories we r not sure of.

-for those who feel very unjustified, hold grudges or wan to vent yr angers wif d organisers, maybe u can write to d forum moderator, confront d organiser or start another thread to do so. use yr own nick, so it will make a stronger impact!

As oppsgal has hilighted b4, d gd &amp; bad pt abt d SS is its "annonymous"! so its up to u to believe &amp; judge b4 u buy fr d orgniser yrself.
We r all mature adults &amp; can think for ourselves.

I believe our objective for being in tis thread is to share wif 1 another abt gd/bad organisers rite? so lets not take it out or badmouth d person who do us a favour by starting tis thread or any other mummies.

Pls dun delete d SS, ok?
happy.gif

d spreadsheet(SS) benefits many.

Comments posted on celia, the person might like to read on her explanations before posting again in forum. She has already explained. That's why deleted again and again in spreadsheet. Same for some of the comments which others already posted and already "discuss" in forum.
Thank you.

*wing79 &amp; Keyan &amp; rest of the good mummies:
Thank you for the support.
happy.gif

Thank you for the comments left on "oppsgal" (good &amp; bad). Will delete the notes tomorrow. So anyone else who still wanted to post anything on "oppsgal", do post in the spreadsheet. If want your views permanently noted, can always post here in your own forum nick. Have highlight the notes in spreadsheet in color, for viewing purpose.

Hey oppsgal. Thanks for everything. Do agree that we as human can be really annoying and suspicious of one another at times.

Don't takee all those badmouthing to heart alright? You are doing a favour to everyone. I am sure there are many who appreciates you
happy.gif

"A transfer of spree from elsewhere or maybe cos she had a bad reputation there... got nothing to do with spree in SMH. "

Can this person please find the link for bad reputation and post here with your nick. So everyone can note.

If anyone wish to know where I was doing sprees before starting at SMH, it is at thatredroom.livejournal.com.

And if anyone wish to speak to my regular spree-errs, tell me and I will seek for their permission to give you their email addresses.

Lastly if anyone is still displeased at me, please tell me and I will leave SMH and not org sprees here anymore since I am such a nuisance to everyone here,causing so much suspicions.

If anyone's idea of MIA-ing is me not replying when the email is sent to me at 2.30am just last night, then im sorry to let you know that i do have a life to live, a job to do and a family to handle and i dont just sit around all day replying to emails.

To all nice mummies, sorry if I caused any inconvenience to anyone!

Oppsgal- the spreadsheet has served many good purposes.
I for one have been saved from ordering from an organizer who was mentioned several times. Thank u!

From spreadsheet:
"Want express strong support and encouragement to oppsgal for her hardwork to maintain and moderate the spreadsheet. Thanks gal! Dont be disheartened and discounraged. A lot of us are behind you. To those who believe that the spreadsheet should be "free" from moderation, you may wish to note that there was a previous thread by tamarind which eventually had to be taken down. It had gotten so spiteful, so abusive and so PERSONAL. Obviously, not every one here is "nice" and mature. Same as oppsgal, the previous spreadsheet owner tamarind also got bad comments too! So ya, those whom are not happy with oppsgal, please dont read her spreadsheet, it's HERS you know. Oppsgal, sorry to distrupt your sheet, feel free to delete this comment too."
Thank you for the support.
happy.gif

mimi
That's good to hear. Me too. Always read before joining any new organisers whom I never join before. Must thank those who contributed those meaningful comments. On the other hand, got some really thoughtless mummies here. Wanted to create "trouble" by posting several similar posts after removed from spreadsheet. Ask to show their comments in forum to post the same comments, so far nothing posted.

2. for modification of spreadsheet (sorting the records or adding new information columns etc) as it is time consuming. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you.

Hi oppsgal!

I just wanna say a big THANK YOU to u for creating this spreadsheet. I also would like to extend my appreciation to mommies who had shared their good &amp; bad experience. I am one of those trusting &amp; lazy mommies who buy blindly. I had always thought T&amp;C are more or less about the same. I had always been very lucky to meet good organizers except my recent bad encounter. Nowadays, before I wanna spree &amp; if it's not under those whom I've spread before, I will refer to your spreadsheet for "advise"

So, please carry on, it's very much appreciated. You are helping people like us alot. As to those who made such comments, I agreed to them re-post it with their nick to ensure it's not defamation.

Thank you nice mummies for the support!
happy.gif

Glad to know there are still people who appreciate. Thank you for giving nice comments in spreadsheet. Pasted from spreadsheet before deleting:

"totally agree and support oopsgal in "moderating" this sheet. it belongs to her and she has every right to whatever she likes. so, to those who dont hv the guts to post comments about these "bad organisers" in their own nick, START YOUR OWN SPREADSHEET! it really does make one wonder why there are ppl who are so bent on making a mountain out of a molehill. a personal vendetta against such "bad organisers" that this ppl keep commenting on, perhaps? oopsgal - u are doing everyone a favour by starting this spreadsheet but as the world would hv it, u cant please everyone. thanks!
happy.gif
"

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Advise to displeased people who "demand" their comments to be posted in spreadsheet without being removed with NO notice given:</font></font>
1. Post with your own nick in this forum
2. Create your own spreadsheet and have your own rules.
3. <font color="ff0000">DO NOT "SPAM" THE SPREADSHEET</font>

Thank you.

Thank you. Pasted before removing from spreadsheet.:
Thanks for organising this spreadsheet. I would have posted it on the forum but I can't post on the restricted areas. Hence, using this tool to commend you for the work you put in to maintain this thread.

Please post your comments to share. <font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Only selected comments made will be posted in the spreadsheet/forum to share.</font></font>

Thank you.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/302091.html?1289188794

Please read here above link too for some comments made on organisers before joining...please use own judgment when reading.

I might be a bit suspicious too, do correct me if I am wrong for the view - Could it be same person (with different nicks) posting some similar comments in that link, I have noticed same registered time? Could it be also the same person spam the spreadsheet previously despite removed?

But I must say some comment made in the link, do make some sense, so again is up to the person who is joining new spree organisers to make own judgment.

Hi

Thanks for sharing the link.
Will never had found it if it's not for you.

Had posted my reply also.
Sorry to everyone who thinks that I am self defending out of guilty conscious.

Time will tell and my spree-ers will be the ones seeing that I really do things the way they should be and not cheating anyone.
sad.gif

<font color="ff0000">Post Number: 2
chy, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 9:55 am.</font>

Good idea! More time for me do my "online shopping".

oppsgal,
I may be late and slow in writing the below (cos I just catch up on this thread) ... just want to <font color="ff0000">thank you for the effort</font> on the spreadsheet. Regular spreeists like me will definitely understand your stand and why this thread/spreadsheet is handy.

<font color="aa00aa">Nobody can never satisfy 100% of the audience, but as long as 99% feels that it is good, it is good!</font>
Keep this thread and the spreadsheet going! This is a forum which is for everyone to share their views.
For those who doesn't appreciate this spreadsheet, they can start their own and manage their manner in another thread.

P.S. forum-ists, no offence but please appreciate a mother's effort and time in maintaining this userful reference for all.

Back