Sharing on how to lose weight and inches off your tummy naturally

elletwins

I would like to share about this method of slimming. I used to think “Why do we need to give up our small waists after giving birth?” Before giving birth, I was having a 42-inch waist and I was weighing 61kg, a far cry from my pre-pregnancy of 45kg. After giving birth, I went through 13 sessions of massage to get rid of my tummy. It costs me $700, but I was still not happy with my results. At my 2nd month, I still have a 31 inch waist. I don't want to bid my 25 inch waist good bye, so I tried different ways and means. My friend introduced to me a cloth to put on my stomach; she said that she knows of people who used this product for slimming purposes. No harm trying, since it costs only $70. She told me that it is a healthy way as it helps in slimming via detoxing and I am not consuming it via oral method.

The first few days I used, I feel nothing. After that, I was letting out gas for 3 days together with diarrhoea. There are times during the 3 days that I feel weak. Nearly wanted to give up during the 3 days, told her about it, she told me to persevere because the body is detoxing, after that I will feel better. After the 3 days, my diarrhoea was milder; it was totally gone after 1 week. I diligently use the cloth to bind to my tummy for 3 months every night, I lost 2 inches and now weigh 51kg. In fact, quite a few people praised me at my 4th month to say I slimmed down quite fast. To add to this, I went for c-sect and was only on partial breast feeding, hence it was harder for me to get back in shape. So I was very happy to achieve such results!

After achieving results after 2 months of usage, I bought some clothes for my husband to try. He has been weighing about 92kg for the past 3 years. For him, he felt the effects a lot faster, because I bought the high density clothes for him. Immediately on the first 3 days of wearing, he complained to me that he was passing out a lot of air and has been going toilet for “big business” more often. He got better after 3 days and after 3 weeks of usage, the weighing scale hit less than 90kg for the first time! I was so excited about it!

I am at my 5th month and I am still using the products; hopefully I can get back my 25-inch waist. If you would like to find out more, u can email me at [email protected]

For better effects, I would recommend you to use this brand’s girdle during the day time and the cloths during the night time. Most of us will have problems of tummy, buttocks, hips and thighs. Hence this girdle will help in these areas. I recommended my friends and they agree that this girdle is easy to wear, unlike other brands and it is very comfortable, they even forget that they are wearing a girdle. Retail price is $140, member’s price is $112, which is almost the cost of other brands. Their products are made in Japan.

HI, I'm so in love with the latest slimming devise, Body galvanic spa!!! Its amazingly effective and super convenient...clinical effects without the high cost and frequent visits to spa sessions. I'm doing it at my own living room while watching tv!Besides slimming, it has an antiaging effect that reverses aging, so skin is tighter and firmer!No more cellulite and stretchmarks!

Back