SGH CARE or others IVF clinic, need recommendation HELP!!

eil

This is my first post. I am already coming to 39. I have started IVF with SGH Care Dr. Hemashree Rajesh. But we failed. Although we manage to retrieve a lot of eggs and still have 5 on frozen. I have lost confident with them now. Does anyone has a good IVF doctor to recommend. Really appreciate your help. I wish to start a fresh program WITH another clinic. Private or govt is ok.

Hi Eil

You Can visit dr Roland chieng at parkway east hospital..he is very assuring n a patient dr...
happy.gif

Hi Eli,
U can try to see dr Charles lim from Mt E. He is a very experienced doc for fertility issues
happy.gif
good luck!

ALl the best to you eil, check out the link about.. there are many good drs around.

Anyway, I am Dr Herma patient and she manage to help to succeed with just 1 try =)

Baby Lew : wow... great to hear that. Dr Hema told me my health condition are good, everything are good, embyro are good. But the luck was bad. Now I have transfer to Dr Yu. Dr Hema was seen quite busy with her family problem in India, there are some lack in following up case.

Back