September 2016 Mummies!

Yup! I saw, but couldn't hear the heartbeat. Only see it thru the screen. It's 6 weeks 2 days for me, doc says should be delivering in Aug despite EDD on 4th Sep! Best news ever!

Hi, did you told your doctor that you prefer to C Section? if yes then i am not surprise your Dr tell you likely to delivery a bit bit earlier. It is quite common if you are going for elective C Section, the doctor will prefer to plan a date that is slightly earlier to do the C-section ops. i think is because the prefer not to wait till the last day of EDD just in case your baby decide that he or she want to come out a day or 2 earlier then your plan C Section will suddenly become emergency C Section liao. (Typically, things that are plan way in advance will turn our more sui then emergency ya)

Cheers

Is there any first timer like me here? ;)
I should be 6 weeks now. In the past 2 weeks I have been feeling super bloated, gassy stomach but i am full of energy. This week I started getting neasea after food or fluid intake. Only vomitted once when brushing my teeth. Is this consider morning sickness?
How are the rest of you feeling in yours?
Looking forward to exchange some notes. I'm so inexperienced hehe.
Hi fortunecookie,
Congrats to you! I am a first timer too. I am having slight giddiness, nausea. I think these are the common symptom of early pregnancy. :)

Ahh.. I didn't know about that. I eat bananas almost on a daily basis and had papayas just days ago.

Me too! 5-6 weeks and first timer, although this will be my 2nd pregnancy. I don't have any major symptoms except for a breakout 2 weeks prior to finding out and slightly tenderness of boobs. When will be your first appt?
Congrats!! I'll go for my first appt on coming Monday. Hope the breakout isn't too bad for you. I super duper scare of putting on weight and becoming very concern of food i put in my mouth :s

Last edited:
My gynae mentioned the top 3 fruits that cannot eat are Watermelon, banana & papaya!
My gynae mentioned the top 3 fruits that cannot eat are Watermelon, banana & papaya!
@@ really!! I have not heard of such taboo except green papaya which i read from overseas baby forum. Did the gynae says why? Some says no pineapple too but I have already eaten them. Pineapple one of my fav fruit leh~~ I think eating moderately should be fine. Like 2x a week and one portion each time. Just like fish or other meat portion.

Hello bbun!
I am planning to see Dr. Wong heng fok aka Dr wong lucky fok. Lol. And you?
Good morning fortunecookie,
I don't have a gynae yet but I am checking out some good gynaes in KKH private. I was thinking of Dr June Tan as she has quite good reviews. :)

i had to get off the train today cause my nausea is getting worse and i vomitted bile right after i alight... luckily i had several plastic bags w me.. i didn't know it would be that bad....

I ever fainted right after alight from train..so scary.. Tat is my 1st pregnancy.. Now I wil get ready plastic bag n fan in my bag.

I ever fainted right after alight from train..so scary.. Tat is my 1st pregnancy.. Now I wil get ready plastic bag n fan in my bag.
i could feel the faint coming too... sighs.. feeling like a mess right now... how i wish the 1st trim passes quickly.

Is there any first timer like me here? ;)
I should be 6 weeks now. In the past 2 weeks I have been feeling super bloated, gassy stomach but i am full of energy. This week I started getting neasea after food or fluid intake. Only vomitted once when brushing my teeth. Is this consider morning sickness?
How are the rest of you feeling in yours?
Looking forward to exchange some notes. I'm so inexperienced hehe.

I'm first timer too!
Same leh everytime i brush my teeth i will cough and gag like crazy.. i wonder why its like that..

@@ really!! I have not heard of such taboo except green papaya which i read from overseas baby forum. Did the gynae says why? Some says no pineapple too but I have already eaten them. Pineapple one of my fav fruit leh~~ I think eating moderately should be fine. Like 2x a week and one portion each time. Just like fish or other meat portion.
I guess may cause uterine contractions, so I guess play safe, if possible, can don't eat, don't eat.

true, other stuff to avoid is mutton (they say will cause fits in kids), barley water, longans (can eat, but again moderately cos it's very heaty) and bananas & watermelon cos it's very cooling.

This is what I gathered from hearsay, TV and some simple research on my own. May not be scientifically backed up :)

i could feel the faint coming too... sighs.. feeling like a mess right now... how i wish the 1st trim passes quickly.
I looking forward to 2nd trim... i feel soooooo tired rite now.................. terrible.............. argggggggggggggggggggg

Hi all newbie here, just got a positive yesterday hoping this one will stick around and nice to meet you ladies

Wha suddenly so many mum yes congrats all :) saw someone asking can take pipagao anot. Yes u can take.
Lovenewborn is this your 4th? Woah power!
Cherry I also haven seen my gynea yet but should be next Friday I'm going. N hubby is going to take leave to join me. Hope we could see something by then hehe

i had to get off the train today cause my nausea is getting worse and i vomitted bile right after i alight... luckily i had several plastic bags w me.. i didn't know it would be that bad....
have a sweet or some sour stuffs with you when you travel .... if you can stand medicated oil bring that along .. it might help .
at this stage , some ordinary smells can get to you .
take care. <3

Mummies, just a suggestion, should we create a files with name, nick name & EDD so we able to know how many mummies are in this group?
Just curious how many sept baby are there :)

Hello! Congrats to all MTB~ This is my 1st time. I guess I'm a kiasu mum.
I found out last week I'm pregnant. And went ahead to pop folic acid and just started to drink similac mum this week.
Haha. I should be 5 weeks going to 6... Booked an appointment with Dr Henry Cheng coming 29/1.
Anyone have experience visiting him?

Also I'm thinking of skipping Oscar test and visiting Dr Ananda.
May I know how many days in advance should I book him?
Thanks! :)

Hello! Congrats to all MTB~ This is my 1st time. I guess I'm a kiasu mum.
I found out last week I'm pregnant. And went ahead to pop folic acid and just started to drink similac mum this week.
Haha. I should be 5 weeks going to 6... Booked an appointment with Dr Henry Cheng coming 29/1.
Anyone have experience visiting him?

Also I'm thinking of skipping Oscar test and visiting Dr Ananda.
May I know how many days in advance should I book him?
Thanks! :)
I did a little research and am interested to see dr ananda too!!!

@mswing hi-5! I actually read up alot of mummies who got bad results for Oscar went to Dr Ananda for 2nd opt and they turn out fine.
Don't wanna give unnecessary stress for myself and DH. I will most likely skip Oscar :p

But I scared I booked too early now as I haven't even go for my first prenatal visit. Haha

Hi, please add me too at radicals11 (at) Hotmail.com . Initially from my LMP date I self registered in the August group but my recent scan says I belong to September. (first scan says edd 2nd Sept, 2nd scan suggested 5 Sept instead ?!?! )

And I'm actually filled with envy (I know people may hate me for this) for those who has symptoms. I do not have much till date and with the regression of the EDD , it is getting more worrying than anything..

Hello Gwendy, please add me too! [email protected]
Thanks! :D

Hi Gwendy I sent you a pm with my facebook email address, please add me also

can add me too? [email protected]

thanks!

Hi, please add me too at radicals11 (at) Hotmail.com . Initially from my LMP date I self registered in the August group but my recent scan says I belong to September. (first scan says edd 2nd Sept, 2nd scan suggested 5 Sept instead ?!?! )

And I'm actually filled with envy (I know people may hate me for this) for those who has symptoms. I do not have much till date and with the regression of the EDD , it is getting more worrying than anything..
Wokay added everyone!

I have barely noticeable symptoms and feeling worrisome too. My first official scan is in 12 days, will be 7weeks+ by then. Are you mummies taking any prenatal supplements i.e DHA other than folic acid?

Wokay added everyone!

I have barely noticeable symptoms and feeling worrisome too. My first official scan is in 12 days, will be 7weeks+ by then. Are you mummies taking any prenatal supplements i.e DHA other than folic acid?

I dont received it Gwendy :( my email is [email protected]

my first scan also at 7weeks+. at the moment no take any supplements. Should we start taking DHA & folic acid?

Hi, any of you keen in being in Sep 2016 Mummy to be WhatsApp group? Can share tips/advices more promptly i feel? If interested, please pm me your name and mobile number so I can add you in. Thanks!

Ya u gals got what's app group? Hehe fb later then I join can? Btw how come u gals Wana avoid doing Oscar? I'm curious.. Recently for me I'm having quite breathless n hard to sleep at night. Even if I dose of 1hr at night I wake up can't sleep Liao

Hey ladies, those tests that u all mentioned. Isn't it arranged by the gynae? I din know we have to make seperate arrangement...

Back