Scense mini washing machine -any reviews?

catz

Hi, I'm thinking of buying one of these mini-washers to wash my newborn's clothes. Anybody use this before? Is it as good as it claims to be? Thanks!

Hi, I hv one but my maid told me its not very effective. She said that the stains on the nappies can't be removed so she ended up washing by hand...

I've got one recently just to wash my baby clothes too. It can't wash much clothings - 1 bathing towel enough to fill up the machine. Doesn't spin so clothes still dripping wet when done thus x'tra step is needed if wish to gently spin clothes in main washing machine before putting into dryer or hang out to dry. Machine also doesn't drain out water well as when cycle is done and clothes is taken out there's still quite substantial water in machine. You've either tilt machine to pour out the water or put a cloth to dry the inside machine to avoid foul smell from the undrained water ....

Verdict :
OK laa if got time to do extra work such as putting washed clothes into main washing machine to gently spin out access water then dry the mini washing machine after use....

Hi melinda and RMS.. thanks for your reviews.

Aiyoh, doesn't sound so good huh? Esp having to tip the excess water out
sad.gif
Thought it sounded like the ideal solution for those teeny tiny baby clothes.

THanks again!!

Hi Catz,

It really depends why u wana buy the washing machine...
I bought one last month end...
I bought it coz i can use it to wash my hubby's n my undies...my bras... our socks... and of coz in future baby clothes...
Yes... it doesnt spin dry the cloths as the machine is small... so naturally it will not hv th function...

I bought it also becoz of it's disinfextant function... it has this process of killing the bacteria while washing the clothes... so i will not advise to put into the washine machine to spin dry or dryer after wash... (this is my opinion)

After wash... u just need to hand twist it ...
it's ok to me... so... it really depends what u looking for when u wana buy the machine...

As for stains... normal washing machine also cant wash the stains too a times... maybe a little or scrub n rub before or after the washing is needed...

Cheerios,
Gigi
email: [email protected]

Hi all

I have one entirely untouched set at home too. Its meant to be a gift for a friend who has BB but before i can give her, she flew to Australia with her hubby to stay there for 2 years.

So the set is still untouched in the carton. If anyone is interested or need it, please pm me. Since i dont need it, i'm willing to let it go at low price.

cheers.

I m interested to get one for my new born oso. Saw someone offering $100 for a brand new set. Any better offer? Me preggy at 8 mths so prefer to include delivery to Bedok Reservoir View. PM me if u can give me a good offer, ok? Thanks!

The thing about this machine is that it's a mini one. Definitely does not have exaxt same function as a normal sized one. I find it useful for small items that I want to wash immediately like lingerie and baby clothing/nappies. The idea behind this machine I think is for people who want to wash small loads instead of collecting for a few days.

If you need to remove stains, I'd recommend soaking in Napisan first, just like with using any other washing machine.

For the problem where there is some water left after the cycle, just press the rinse and drain cycle, start, then stop after few seconds and voila, the water is drained. That's my own method. Hope it's helpful to those who already have one
happy.gif

Hi,
This Scense machine is Good enough to wash baby clothes. The con is that it do not tumble dry. Helpful for SAHM w no help.

Mine do not have the disinfecting function.

I throw all baby clothes in, pour baby detergent, start the machine on soak function around baby's afternoon nap time, then wring and hang them out after baby night time sleep.

Hi, Serene22,
I can't send private msg to you due to your setting.. can you let me know the selling price?
Thank you!
happy.gif

Hi mummies

I'm interested to get a BN one with the disinfectant function. Pls PM me price & collection point. Tks!

I have an unused white Scense washing machine to sell at $70. It is without ozone disinfectant. No warranty. Please PM or email me If interested.

I have a brand new white Scense washing machine to let go at $35. It is without ozone disinfectant. Warranty card is in the box, not filled up. Please email me if you are keen.

Back