Sales/Promotion

kittybear,
sorry for late reply. i din go down to fox sales. so dont knw the price range.. hee..

went to vivo this afternoon, the fox kids also have sales. i saw 3rompers for $39, but limited designs. and some bb tops and shorts. think 1 for $9 if i m not wrong

thanks lynn
happy.gif

I was at the Wing Tai Sales on Saturday last week, think they will have frequent sales about 3 months once. The last one was about 3 over months ago.

The baby clothes is $3/pc, ladies is $5/pc, accessories is $1/pc. But the worst part you must get 5pcs to enjoy the price, i dig and dig like hell, very messy too.

In the end i bought about 5pcs baby wear $3 each, 10 accessories $1 each, 20 panties ($1 each - all G strings), boys shirt 4pcs at $3/pc. Good buys but need to dig at least 1 to 2 hours to find your stuff. Still a lot of wagon which i did not dig cause in a rush to go off to the next appointment.

G2000 Factory Outlet Sale
@ Wing Tai Industrial Ctr, 105 Tampines Road
~ Prices start from $6
- 20 Jun - 1 Jul
- 12pm - 7pm
- G2000, G2000 blu

hihi

any1 koes if the wing tai is near to kovan mrt?coz i think the nearest mrt is kovan,me not driving.can we walk from the mrt?is it near? oso,is it ok to bring bb wif pram along?

tks

Hi Angeline

It is prob abt 15 mins walk from Kovan MRT. Space is a bit tight in the factory outlet at Wingtai... but if u have someone to help u look after baby at 1 corner.. shd be ok. The outlet is air-conditioned.

Hope that helps.
happy.gif

kiddy palace 20% storewide for members. til end jun 07. except nett and special offer items. so toys are more than 50% off.

Shop and Save is having 20% discount, from 21st Jun - 27th Jun, for most diapers brand.
happy.gif
Not sure though if this is for all S&S shops island wide, but at least I saw this in an AMK branch.

Hi Diamonds Mum,

I think Mango is having sales now, up to 50%. I just got sms in the afternoon. Can anyone enlighten us?

I am also waiting for Zara sales!!!

FURLA End of Season Sale
Citibank cardmembers
15% on regular priced items and additional 5% on sale items
Additional 10% on sale items with purchase of 2 bags in single receipt

Bbloh

I happen to pop in the URS Sales...not much variety and size and I think price is still not cheap...just for your info

I went Mango sales at Marina Square yesterday. didn't get anything. Zara no sales at all

Anyone know whether Zara has any upcoming sales?

Hi hippo

I saw a thread in another forum that Zara will start their sale on the 28th, Thursday, usually 1 week after mango sale. I had been waiting for it! Simply love those children clothes that they have, so sweet and trendy! I am a SAHM so I will zoom down to Zara in the morning on that day to beat the crowd. :p

YY
hehe, me too, SAHM. I usually shop on weekdays too

which branch are you going?
Marina, Ngee Ann city or Scotts Rd
I noticed the selections are slightly different at each outlet

Hi Hippo

You are right about different branches have different selection of clothings. I stay near Great World City, therefore I will hit that store first. After that it will be the Orchard Road branches.

I usually buy for my DD, I seldom get things from Zara for myself, because I am rather petite, I find that their sizes sometimes are too large for me. Or else I will buy from their teens department (Gosh! So embarrassing!).

Rainbow

I saw a cardigan at Ngee Ann branch but slight defects so I didn't buy, thinking that I can try nearby Scotts Rd branch but couldn't find it

and a jeans skirt I bought at Great World was not availabe at other branches

Hehe, during Sales, I try to comb all the outlets.

probably will start with Ngee Ann and Scotts Rd, since these 2 branches are near each other

hopefully my mom can babysit for me on Thu. I love Zara sales
happy.gif

Rainbow

I don't know yet, must check with my mom for her availabilty. I hope I can go in the morning so that I can have a full day of shopping in Orchard

diamondsmum,

think i saw advert for club21 sale on sat 23/6. think that's when it started?

prettycure,

think GSS ends sometime in july. 22? i didn't really pay attention cos was telling myself if need to buy stuff, should do so b4 GST goes up on 1 jul :p

Anyway i am looking for Club 21 Bazarre not Sales.

Also went to Wing Tai Sales for G2000. Bought 5pcs of Ladies wear at $9 each.

Mango Sales started already but i am waiting for their further reductions cause items i like are pretty common sure to find common sizes during further reduction.

Back