Sales/Promotion

chance upon this spectacle shop at marine marade that sell children glasses with multicoat and frame for 68 dollars. is it consider cheap?

By the way forgot to ask usually after Zara 50% will there be further reductions that goes up to 70%, i believe nothing much left though.

What about Mango, now it is the Further Reductions going on will there be final reductions and so on??

calcium, what you mean by 2 big can + 1 small can

1 big can already $40 plus dollars liao leh

or you mean 2 900g free 1 400g

I think MANGO already at final reductions stage.
Their scotts shop already showcase the fall/ winter collection downstairs, sale is confined to upstairs only...some items cheap like pants at S$30, but nothing really special to buy...

EYS having Discount fair at Sengkang Compass point. Most items are on 20% like Hou ning etc.

Until 15th July only.

Huggies Dry at NTUC for $15.40 and 4pc pull up pants free. till 18 Jul over liao at JE NTUC.
Cos the pull up pants out of stock.
Btw, the pull up pants is only for NTUC cardmemebers,

then the gain at Jurong polyclinic is considered ex liao lor.

hmm...hope NTUC will have any promo for gain soon...left with 5 cans at home only

Metro @ Tampines selling FP Roll-a-rounds for $8. 6 in each pack. Many designs.

Chicco rompers less 50%. Usual $9.90. Many designs. Ages 0 to 15 months.

robinson 10% on top of sale prices but t&c applies, as always
happy.gif

ends on sun 15jul. overheard sales person telling someone it's really the last sale till dec...

Is this still going on??
11th Craziest Toy Sale @ Takashimaya

May I know which level cos I went to Taka yest but did nt see any toy sale?

ikea annual sale now on...

also SK II 15% off for robinson cardholder. today (sat 21/7) only...sales person said last min decision so din advert in papers or anything. just in robinsob cashiers...i was in right place at right time..still got time till they close at 10pm
happy.gif

hi rainbow, i think someone asked the cashier when the metro sale ends and the cashier dun know. seems like the mgt has not decided the last day of the sale.

Anyone receive news on Mattel Sale?

Last year sale was held at Concourse but seems like this year no news.

hi anngel,

went ikea today but not very happening. only items in brown tag on offer and those are really gd prices...guess you gotta go down and see what you want...

Isetan @ Tampines selling

Learning Keys $11
Learning Phone $15
Roll-a-Rounds $3
Brilliant Basics Tug & Giggle Kitty $11

There is also a saucer with balls set $15, monkey that runs on the floor $5, caterpillar with Roll-a-Rounds on top $5, monkey with a long yellow tail for toddlers to hold and walk $5.

Taka Crazy Toys Fair 26 Jul to 12 Aug
Variety of toys/stationeries starts from $1 - $5 up, quote worth the long Qs

They have Winx club, disney, pooh bear stuffs, saw many moms buying their sch bags.
but don't see any eg. Fisherprice, Little Tikes,etc..
hths
happy.gif

Quote:

"In celebration of our nation's 42nd birthday, enjoy a host of promotions from the following merchants. Simply click on the link and print out the eCoupons to enjoy the offers.

For those attending any one of the 3 NDP shows this year (NE Show, Preview and actual parade), you'll find a discount booklet with the same promotions featured inside your goodie bags."

website to print n cut out those e-coupons:

http://www.can.com.sg/neocan/en/goodstuff/promotions/celebrating_ndp07.html

Hi Grace,
Thank you for the booklet!
Have any of u tried the photo taking in 'picture me'?
Or any other good promotions to recommend for studio photo taking?
I wanna bring my boy for a photo-shoot, to celebrate his 1st yr birthday
happy.gif

Thks!!

Back