Sales/Promotion

Anyone know where to buy seafood wholesale for Reunion Dinner or which warehouse can recommend that are selling cheap food stuff for reunion dinner??

Oh Diamonds Mum (diamonds_mum), you just missed this which was posted by a mum earlier in this thread.

Saw this lobang in one of the thread, just like to share it here.

Annual tent-age seafood sales all at wholesale prices (Guarantee at least 15% cheaper than Supermarkets)!

Weekends (10th 11th, 17th and 18th Jan 2009)
Time : 9am - 6pm.
Factory Location:
Blk 27 Defu Lane 10 #01-176

Products include:
Chinese Pomfret, Grouper Fish Fillet,Scallops (USA / Canada),Premium Sea Cucumber,Shark Fins,Crab Meat,Tiger Prawns,Pink Leg Prawns,Steamboat Products (Tofu fishcake, sotong balls, lobster balls),Tempura and Breaded Products.

mamachen,
Weekends (10th 11th, 17th and 18th Jan 2009)

Today is 24th liao.
happy.gif

BabyCare Festival 2009
27 February - 1 March 2009
27 & 28 Feb: 11am - 9pm | 1 Mar: 11am - 8pm
Hall 6B
Public - Free admission

free entry to sentosa!

sign up for the maybank family & friends credit card and pay only $2 for a car with 5 pax. unlimited times somemore. you will also get $100 credit into the card, and 10 years free annual fee.

not sure if tis applies to other maybank cards tho.

ak... u are right, i cant find the info on webby too, but hubby said he rem he saw on the brochure tat came w the card. we juz tried our luck when entering sentosa, and tats wat the boy at the entrance told us. opps... bt forgot to ask if got validity to the promo!

but the credit and fee wavier is on their credit card brochure. we got ours from newspaper insert.

ak... oh wat a pity! wonder if we did get the $100 credit? hmm...

wat abt the sentosa entry? did u ask them?

for the maybank ecard, if u apply bef 31/03/09, it is free for 10 years. Only after 10 years then need to charge once every 3 months to enjoy the service fee waiver of S$10. But take note that this card does not have hardcopy statements, need to check your statement via internet banking.

mummies staying near boon lay shopping centre

there is this Du Yi bookshop having closing down sale; all things 50% off. went there this morning and saw it

discounts for tourist attractions tixs!

Zoo: $20/adult (Tram incl) [Retail $23]
Bird Park: $20/adult (Tram incl) [Retail $23]
Night Safari: $29/adult (Tram incl) [Retail $32]
Singapore Flyer: $27/adult [Retail $29.50]
DUCKtours: $30/adult [Retail $33]
Cable car (2-way): $11.50/adult [Retail $12.90]
Underwater World: $21/adult [Retail $22.90]
Luge & Skyride: $9/adult [Retail $10]
Songs of the Sea + Sentosa Admission Tickets: $9/person [Retail $11]

contact Sherlyn Gan ~ [email protected]

I saw pampers dry pink color packaging selling at 2 for $18.55 cos usual price is $12.15/pack. I think its good deal. I bought some myself too. I saw the offer at Cold Storage Causeway Point.

Pumpkin Patch Factory Outlet Sale
From Tuesday, 10th Feb 2009 - Sunday, 1st Mar 2009

Enjoy up to 70% off at the Pumpkin Patch Factory Outlet Sale at Wing Tai Industrial Centre, 105 Tampines Road from 12pm till 7pm (Closed on Mondays).

same place as G2 sale!

Hi Crayonmum,

Is the 50% already reflected on Kidzloft's website? If so, the prices are the same as in the major dept stores..........

Are, worthwhile to go to the Pumpkin Patch sale? Tks

Is the umbo usu available at discounts at the Taka Baby Fairs?

Smurgygal,

U r right... some items are cheaper to get at major dept stores when they have storewide 20% sale.

Nope.. the 50% is off the more expensive price stated.. Their so-called "special prices" online ranges fr 20% to 50% (i think) so some items are cheaper during the 50% sale.. e.g. the Goldbug Harness Buddy.. I bot mine at last yr's sale at ard $13.. stores are selling ard $26.

crocs™ sale!
Where: Isetan Wisma, B1 inside Isetan Wismapm
When: 13 Feb 09 (Friday) to 19 Feb 09 (Thursday), from 10:30am to 9.30
Price: Ranging from $25 to $30
Items: Men’s, Women’s and Kid’s footwear.

Triumph Warehouse SALE - 20 to 22 Feb 09 (10am - 6pm)
Address: THE CHEVRONS
Level 1 Hibiscus Rm
48 Boon Lay Way

Went to the Pumpkin Patch sale. It's together with the G2000 sale, so very small collection...only a few carts. Baby tops going for $13 each, but very limited in designs. Personally dun find it very worth going.

Anyone bought the Bumbo from Taka Baby Fair before? Is it cheaper?

Giordano Warehouse Sale
From Friday, 6th Feb 2009 - Monday, 23rd Feb 2009

Check out the Giordano Warehouse Sale for these offers:

- Tops from $4
- Bottoms from $10

Participating brands:
- Giordano
- Giordano Junior
- Giordano/ladies

Venue: Singapore Warehouse 110 Paya Lebar Road, #06-01 S409009
Time: 10am to 6pm

Cash and Nets payments only.

Giordano Warehouse Sale
From Friday, 6th Feb 2009 - Monday, 23rd Feb 2009

Check out the Giordano Warehouse Sale for these offers:

- Tops from $4
- Bottoms from $10

Participating brands:
- Giordano
- Giordano Junior
- Giordano/ladies

Venue: Singapore Warehouse 110 Paya Lebar Road, #06-01 S409009
Time: 10am to 6pm

Cash and Nets payments only.

View Larger Map

http://www.giordano.com.sg

BabyCare Festival 2009 at Singapore Expo
27 February - 1 March 2009

<font color="0000ff">Anyone know that got any good buy if as compared with Motherhood Fair? How is the crowd? Wondering that should I make a trip down for this fair or not?</font>

Gaia Natural Baby will be at Babycare Festival.

Venue:Singapore Expo Hall 6B, Booth A01
Dates: 27 Feb - 1 Mar 2009
Friday &amp; Saturday, 11am - 9pm
Sunday 11am - 8pm

Re: crocs™ sale @ Isetan Wisma
Very limited design and sizes. A lot of big sizes (eg. M12, W10). Small size W4.
Gotta check the shoes, cos I noticed soem got dirt, and some don't look very new, though come with tag.

Hi junebrides,

I hv emailed gaia. This is their reply:
"The promo deal is tiered discount scheme. The end discount increases with your purchase, the more you buy the more discount you end up getting."

I don't really understand but it seems like you need to buy a lot, then you will get more savings.

re: BabyCare Festival 2009

hmm, nothing much major participant such as pamper, friso except huggies &amp; nestle. maybe will drop by if happen go natas fair.
happy.gif

re: BabyCare Festival 2009

would appreciate if mummies who will go can share if there are good deal on strollers? thanks!

NTUC having Haba fair, most brands diapers on sale. eg. Mamy Poko Jumbo $21.45, Drypers 3 for $38+, NTUC 2 for $18.55

Back