Sales/Promotion

1996497.jpg

Shop and Save Diapers still having the Promo for Drypants (2 for $29), Drypers (2 for $22.95) and Huggies (Ultra $14.30).

hi mummymum,

the Gimmill sale is not meant for public? Is this confirmed? Still thought of going during lunch time.

tom and stefanie is selling tollyjoy travel pack wet wipes for $10.90 for 8+2packs of 30pcs... is this a good deal?

Just came back from the Gimmill sale!!!

Like last year, many rompers / sunsuits @ 3 pcs for $10. The 2-pc sets (top + skirt) @ $5.

They range from NB to 2 -3 years. There are also sleepsets @ $5 i think!

They have the carters rompers 5-pc set which you can see at the bulk purchase... $8 or $9 i think. there is also 4-pc set at $6 or $7. ranging from NB to 9 months. got both gals and boys ones.

There's also osh gosh for kids... less than $10.

It's at the lobby like last year, but MANY MANY people... parking is along the road, so it's best if you have a chauffeur or park further up / down.

and YES, worth going!!!!! :D :D :D

I spent 15 min there and grabbed 11 rompers / sunsuits... would have bought more, but I bought quite a bit the last time and some designs are repeated from the last sale. :D

Hmmmm... that i'm not sure cos i saw the banner outside the building and it said warehouse sale til this sunday??? Never mentioned public or anything leh... so i don't know... :D

i tink earlier someone mention today is NOT for public right?

now become ONLY today is for public?

anyway, i tink it will be open for public all 3 days else they would have mentioned in their flyer / email to those on their mailing list?

and i think the staff would have grab all they like and need BEFORE today le. just like wingtai, the staff will take / reserve all they like before they open the sale to public.

apple,

if i going down later, i'll ask for u.

but i seriously doubt so it will only be open to sales n associates since this category sure get priority over public mah. who will 包尾 and open the sale to their own staff towards the end when nothing much is left? :p

me juz back from the Gimmill sale too, but was looking for pjs with leggings, cant find but can only find those thicker pjs.
would say that there's a lot of variety for girls and they are very nice! too bad my girl cant fit in...

hi, is the Gimmill sale really worth gng? are the clothes oldish looking? coz sometimes, or most of the time, Jay Gee's clothes look really old...

any advice?

Gimmill sale is VERY worth it! I got for my girl close to 50 pieces of clothes at $168! Sunsuits, rompers, jackets, pjs, sleepsuits, etc etc. Carters, Osh Kosh etc etc...

Wish I am staying nearer to the east, then I would go down everyday for these 3 days hehe..

Oh btw, sale is open to public.

There are many carter's romper for boys, from 6 to 24 mth. Very simple design or mainly striped. Girls' one-piece or two-piece from 6 to 24 mth also a lot.

Some items which I bought last year, can still be found.

Only a small section for Osh Kosh. Not that nice design. Not those designs you find in shopping centers.

The printed A4 paper which indicate the price of the range can be quite confusing. You may only realise at the cashier that some items are more expensive than what was labelled cos they could be mixed up. So, check first if you are not sure. Hope they will do something about it. For instance, the 3-pc pyjamas should be $12 but they were hanging together with all the 2-pc clothings, which is $8 each.

Some labels are cut. If they are not meant as gifts, still ok. Some are marked with some defects.

It's very crowded, no air con. Be prepared to Q for payment, only 3 cashiers.

Some additional staff helping around, are not able to advise the correct price of the items. I confirmed the price of an item with one staff but was told of a higher price when I made payment.

ting,

the lady near the osh kosh rail told me the jackets were going at 1 for $8 and 2 for $15 end up cashier advised its 1 for $16.. sizes from 24mths to 7T i saw..

but i find lots of boys clothings oso leh, mainly tops which are v boyish on the left..

carter sunsuit / sundress (up to 24mths) some designs i got it during last yr's sale.. -_-||| but some 'dress' for 9mth can double up as a top for my gal now as quite big..

but no queue, we just go straight to cashier n paid. but i was there around 6.15pm and left half an hour later.

Mostly clothes up to 24M if your gal is small size then can fit. Nothing for 4 to 5 yrs when I went. Wanted to get for my nephews and nieces. Mostly gal's clothings.

For those who use Gaia products, there is 20% discount at JL orchard, cheaper than BP. Expiry date is 2012, some 2011. If you hv JL vouchers, can use it during promotion period. Sale till Christmas.

1. PONEY (kids'wear) Up to 90% off
Venue: blk 40 Ubi Techpark #01-01 Ubi crescent
Tel: 6547 8393
Date: 18 to 24 Dec
Time: 10.30am to 7pm

2. THE JUMBO BIG FAT SALE (up to 80% off)
Venue: Downtown East D'Marquee
Date: 19 to 26 Dec
Time: 10am to 10pm

Brand:
G2000, FOX, Pumpkin Patch, Renoma, BUM, Elle, Label, Freestyle, Everbest, Crocodile, URS & inc, SINTEX, Beverly Hills polo club, BOZAKI, Caserine, bods.bodynits, The Cocoa Trees.....

robinson post christmas sale preview for cardmembers - 25 & 26 dec
happy.gif

saw some gd bargains for avent food warmer ($99), sterilizer set($175) as well as ameda breastpump ($350). Also graco playpen ($189). prices all for cardmembers...oh and leapfrog little touch leap pad ($59)
happy.gif

Just to share:
I went to the Poney one. The sale's not really good.
Very little stock, price still ex and warehouse very small.

Eliz,

did u go to another warehouse sale oso in tat area? i tink its 51 ubi crescent, #03-07.

i went, mens' shirt 1 for $14, 2 for $22, got ladies' shorts n 3/4 pants as well as kids' wear (disney, barbie etc) but no brand de lah.

How about this sale which was mentioned by dino (hapybaby) earlier? Is it worth to make a trip there?

THE JUMBO BIG FAT SALE (up to 80% off)
Venue: Downtown East D'Marquee
Date: 19 to 26 Dec
Time: 10am to 10pm

Hi dino,

The one at 51 ubi crescent, #03-07, does it have lots of disney bb clothings? What is the size and what is the price range? When does it end?

mamachen, I went to THE JUMBO BIG FAT SALE yesterday.
G2000 - pathetic. Quite a lot of items but actually limited design. Just some tops and pants of the same design.

FOX - same things as the wingtai sale. I thought I saw those ladies top at $6 at wingtai but it is more expensive here. BB sets was $9 at wingtai but now $7.

Pumpkin Patch - $13 onwards.

Elle - Where got? nothing in sight...

bods.bodynits - a lot of cheap ones from $4 but design... errrr...u say lah.

The Coca Tree - everywhere they go, the same price... When they were at the Downtown East last week, it's already the same price.

I only bought one sintex mattress protector. Was $49 but now $19.

It's a very big space but really, although a lot of things, the designs are really limited. It's not crowded at all at 6pm+

hi Ting

51 ubi crescent #03-07 i cannot remember exactly wat sizes they got but roughly recalled seeing its mostly meant for todders and up, not much BB sizes leh.

price range should be pasar malam prices judging from the adults' clothes pricing and sorry, unsure when it is ending.

but they got 'promotion' u spend $1 get 1 point, if hit 30 points can exchange gifts, i recalled some ladies redeeming those giant calculators (150 points).

PONEY can dun go, dun find it cheap n some clothes got stains / defects leh. not crowded oso but range nt alot as well.

Back