Sales/Promotion

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Pre-Stocktake Toy Clearance</font>

Everything from S$1 and 30% to 90% off usual price !!!
Time: 10am to 6.30pm (Monday to Friday), 10am to 5pm (Saturday to Sunday)
Venue: Blk 171 Kallang Way Kolam Ayer Industrial Estate #05-03 Singapore 349250

Date: 11th Mar 2009 to 17th Mar 2009

Brands: WowWee, Siverlit, Barbie, Hello Kitty, Jakks Pacific, Speedtech, and many other character toys i.e. Batman, Spiderman, Transformer, Sesame Street, Spongebob, Pokemon, Toy Story, Dora the Explorer.

Payment Mode: Cash/ Visa or Master (S$30 and above)</font>

<font color="ff0066">Burberry Sale</font>

2235251.jpg

<font color="ff0066">Puma/Adidas/Nike sale near Leng Kee

8 Chang Chern Road
Link (THM) Building
Starts 12th March 2009, 5-8pm</font>

am back..

Burberry's sale..

Handbags + Wallets + Key Pouch + Card holders 50% discount..

Adult Polo Tees 50-60% discount..

All kids wear 70% discount..

Got gloves, coats, sweaters, ladies' wear, sunglasses, belts, shoes etc..

Body Shop Sale SUPER LONG QUEUE TO GO IN AND THE QUEUE TO CASHIER IS HORRENDOUS..

Hi Dino, tks for the update.

50-70% is so tempting!!
So glad that all these BIG SALE are mostly at ulu places, else I'll definitely burn a big hole in my pocket! :D

Babymamapapa

yupz, my colleague queueing in Body Shop sale at close to 1pm and still in the queue (with a long way to go) when we decided to leave at 1.45pm.. :p

and till now, he still not back in office.. LOL

interrace

dunno wo, i nt a follower of burberry so no idea..

but din see any 'classic' design handbags leh.. wallet n key pouch got a few 'classic checks'..

the only guy wallet there is black fabric type look v cheapo.. :p

I passed by during lunch- as crowded as ever...did not go in...

I think most s'poreans probably only go if they have specific things in mind...otherwise, its crazy to stand in queue in the sun waiting to go in!

went to isetan this morning. surprisingly the crowd isnt as much as previous private sales. the queue to the cashier was not long either!

ya..this isetan sls not so crowded...nothing much to buy..but i do get some $3 bb rompers n pants...i know Isetan Tampines is oso having bb bazar, starting today.

Burberry sale worth going if you plan to get bags. All 50% off. Small purse/wallets up to 70% &amp; quite new items. Went yesterday &amp; still have lots of stock.

Body Shop sale - Worth going if you plan to line up 1hr to pay or probably to get into the place!! Madness.....but stuff are really cheap. Same price as the previous sale.

Btw, anyone know if there is a GUCCI sale soon? Or when? Thanks

WAREHOUSE SALE OF PROFESSIONAL &amp; HOTEL-GRADE KITCHEN &amp; DINING PRODUCTS : 9-14 MARCH-2009

Factory Warehouse Sales
“Unbeatable Offer”
9th March 09 – 14th March 09 (10am – 5pm)
Professional &amp; Hotel Grade Items

Walking distance form Aljunied
Buses – 64, 125 (Sims Drive)
Buses – 40, 62, 63, 80, 100,
(Aljunied Road)
705 Sims Drive, #06-10 Shun Li Industrial Complex, Singapore 387384
Tel: 6323 1328, 6748 0688 Fax: 6323 3068, 6745 2282

Great Discounts
Prices as low
50 cents

Anyone went to this sale? Pls share
happy.gif

Puma/Adidas/Nike sale near Leng Kee

8 Chang Chern Road
Link (THM) Building
Starts 12th March 2009, 5-8pm

Hello Everyone,something to share...the older the better
happy.gif
.kekeke..

At Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore, we are committed to being the market leader for lifestyle concepts and innovations. Following the success of recent promotions, such as Lunch by the Minute and The Line's 4th Birthday celebrations, our F&amp;B team will be introducing a bold, ground-breaking campaign call FLASH YOUR AGE!

With effect from next Tuesday 17 March 2009, guests who celebrate their birthdays at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore, will enjoy a dining discount that is equivalent to their current age at all five restaurants - BLU, The Line, Nadaman, Shang Palace and Rose Veranda.

For restaurant reservations, you can call Dining Reservations at 6213 4398.

Understand there are no. of guest restriction.P/s call to chk. Happy eating!

Friso milk promo

Can exchange leapfrog toys with $150 worth of receipt from Guardian Pharmacy only. promo is for receipt til 30 Apr or while stock last.

went to the robinson sale over the weekend. think the offer for the stroller, cots shld b good since c some ppl crowd ard there.

seems like the sale tis yr is smaller compared to last round but better i think. as their clothes section is not their house brands but like laura ashley, g2000, esprit, hypnosis, etc which c some good deals. espically crowded at the esprit section.

oso have quite a big area for watches whereby there r offers like buy 1 get 1 free or up to 60% discount for branded items. some adidas watches r going at $29(sob, did not manage to grab as hubi hurrying me)

kids: not too much toys, got some baby stuff but dun think c anything on pigeon &amp; avent. clothes r the norm barbie, disney princess, etc.

toiletries: c crowds at the stila, kanebo &amp; fragrance sections

<font color="0000ff">Promotions from www.iHerb.com</font>

Dear International iHerb Customer,

Introducing new lower DHL shipping rates, now starting at just $14 dollars (normally $24).
These new rates are up to 85% off published rates, and will be in effect while the U.S. dollar is strong.

Check out 3 of the most popular products among U.S. customers:

Resveratrol
http://www.iherb.com/ProductsList.aspx?cid=1495

Vitamin D
http://www.iherb.com/ProductsList.aspx?cid=1774

Acai Berry
http://www.iherb.com/ProductsList.aspx?cid=2162

Thanks, and have a good day.

Sincerely,

The iHerb Team
http://www.iherb.com

<font color="0000ff">For <u>first-time</u> customers,
Use discount code: <font color="ff0000">LOH253</font> for additional $5 off your purchase.

For <u>existing</u> customers,
Enjoy an additional 10% off any online order of $120 dollars or more.
You’ll see the discount in your shopping cart, once you sign in to your iHerb account. This offer is good through March 31st, 2009, and may not be combined with any other online discounts.

All currencies are in USD.</font>

2289254.gif

<font color="ff0066">Sign up Swensens kids club for free!
Pls use this application form.
U must sign up before 31 Mar.
Upon approval, she/he can redeem free ice cream sundae every mth till she reaches 12 yrs old. Share around with your friends, colleagues or relatives.</font>

Happen to receive this brochues:

Munzbaked Pte Ltd
Full month pastries box
-Free printing of baby's and parents' name on the box
-Free delivery for order S$200 and above
-5% discount for orders S$300 and above
-10% discount for order S$500 and above
-15% discount for order S$700 and above

www.munzbake.com.sg

United Square Shopping Mall will be having their Kids Bazaar Sale on the following dates:
9 - 12 April, selling Edu Toys
16 - 19 April, selling Kids Fashion

Can grab items up to 70% off. Do check it out!

Seoul Garden &amp; Breeks Cafe Free membership card

Please go to this website to apply the free membership card. U will not need to spend a specific amount to get the card as it is a promotion period.It is under seoul garden, breeks cafe etc. After 31 of May, if you want this card, u will have to spend $70.

www.zingrill.com.sg/preferredmembers

Back