Relationship with HB during TTC

origorig

Ever since my miscarriage from my IVF, my relationship with my hb start to go down the hill. He took good care of my physical needs but what I needed the most was emotional support. I felt like I'm going through this journey alone. when I cried, he console me with pats but his eyes are on the television. There are days when I'm down, all I need was a genuine are you ok, and just stayed by my side. but I only get my needed attention after each rounds of quarrel. Then he will go back to his usual self. It felt like a very tiring cycle. He said he tried his best already but I just know I felt the lack of emotional support.

Emotional support my family or friends did for me, made me felt like, why isn't my hb supporting me emotionally, the only one who I needed support the most. He felt being compared with them, and is upset, but that is not my intention to compare him. We got very angry with each other and threaten to divorce each other. He said angry words at me; I dont look miscarriages, I still have a lot of energy to quarrel with him and I shouldn't play the victim. I felt like really insulted and hurt, how could you said such a thing to your wife who went through shit for the family.

its being days, but I still felt very upset. though he apologised since. That angry sentence of his, is something that I cannot forget.

Could anyone shed some light or if you had similar experience? Am I too much? I really felt like at my bottom pit right now.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Back