Recommended Jamu Lady - Diana

BubbleB

Hi All,

I've just finished my 7 days session with Diana. I've found her through this forum and am very happy to engage her for my jamu massages.
Communication with her was very prompt through Whatsapp. When I told her I had to go for emergency caesarean, she told me I can't start till 3 weeks later due to wound.
On day 4 - 5, I had super bad engorgement, I quickly WhatsApp her, she told me I had to endure as breasts massages are very painful. She came the next day and cleared my blocked ducts. Am really thankful for her as she's very accommodating to my urgent request.:D
Throughout the 7 days, her massage was really good and she'd be extra careful especially when massaging my tummy (away from the wound), she will text me everyday to ask me how I am doing, told me to take good care and gave really good advices, especially on breastfeeding.
Best part is - she will massage my breasts to clear the lumps and my milk always literally squirt out. Last day, she did massage for my baby and she mentioned baby has a lot of wind in her tummy. My baby farted twice during her massage ;) I even video-ed it so I can massage for baby myself too!

I will strongly recommend her to all mummies-to-be. She's very friendly, young but very experienced with what she's doing. I will hire again when my 2nd baby comes along :D

Diana 94793566

Hi all, just want to share my personal experience with Diana. I booked her for post natal massage 2 months before my EDD. After I delivered, I texted her and we arranged to start massage the following week. One day before, she told me she had fever hence couldn't come. After a few days, I asked if she was feeling better and we arranged to start the next week. On the day itself, she didn't come and was uncontactable. Until today, she remained uncontactable. My messages were unread and calls couldn't go through. However when I used another phone to call, it could go through. My number could have been blocked.

I engaged another massage lady in the end. I booked Diana as she was highly recommended in this forum but the experience was unpleasant. Just stating my own experience factually here so that other mummies could make an informed decision when choosing a massage lady.

Back