Recommendation needed - tingkat/ dinner catering

bomberg

Hi, anybody knows good tingkat/dinner catering food that taste like home cooked? location at Yew Tee.

Really need some nice food that make me think of mother.... =)

maybe u want to take trial package to see which suits you?

i've tried Kim's Kitchen (5days trial), Neo Garden (10days trial) & Meihao99 (10days trial). All 3 are recommended by other mums. But i only liked Neo Garden. Even so, i dun find it fantastic. So end up I still cook.

I tried Neo garden, sad to say, the dishes made me no appetite.... however it is your 1st choice among 3 company... how I wish somebody can cook for me !!!

Haha, i understand how u feel. By 2nd wk, we started to throw half of the food away coz see liao really no appetite. If i no time to cook, i'd go tabao from mix veg stalls. Much nicer lor.

Ive tried Kim's kitchen and mom's cooking. So far mom's cooking is v good. Though more expensive than most tingkat but their menu is v creative and the quality of Ingredients used are better. Plus pt is there is no MSG and I don't feel thirsty after eating their food. Portioning wise is also v generou, svs v good and they always ring my doorbell without fail.

Do not order from Mom's Cooking!

My mum had bad experience with Kelvin from Mom's Cooking. I read that he is the boss.
She ordered for Tingkat from this Kelvin, he said payment can be by Cheque or Internet Banking. Then my mum asked for the bank details, he MIA-ed. As it was close to the Tingkat start date already, my mum enquired what happen, is the order confirm or not and what is the bank account details, why is their service like that when she's ordering a Trial Promo. Below is his reply.

" Firstly, we are mom’s cooking pte ltd Not Mom’s Kitchen. Secondly I did not receive your email. Lastly, you are free to share whatever experience you had.

Thanks U

Kelvin"

Such company should be boycotted and close down, let the good and sincere ones survive!

Brylina,
are u sure your mum got the correct company??
Looking at Kelvin's reply, it seems like your mum ordered from Mum's Kitchen. It is a completely different catering company, no affiliation with Mom's Cooking.

Anyways since your mum did an internet banking tranfer, u can always report to police using that info/evidence.
I don't think that Kelvin is so daring to cheat since the police can always trace back to the acct owner.

Just FYI, Mum's Kitchen was in trouble previously due to several food poisoning cases. The latest was a major case in Pat's Schoolhouse and Learning Vision. Mum's Kitchen catered food to those chain of preschools. There was 200+ kids affected with the food poisoning.
Not sure whether are they in financial trouble due those incidents.

Just my feedback:
I had use Mom's Cooking tingkat for about 3 years.
I only stopped in beginning this year coz wanted to save money and thus ordered from cheaper tingkat. I have no complain for Mom's Cooking. Their service is good, everytime i call and spoke to their customer service (but everytime it was a lady) she's very polite and accommodating. Food is also good especially their soup.
But they are really expensive thus decided to stop them.

Hi Mulberry,

Yes she got it right, its Mom's Cooking. Mom's Kitchen was a mere typo error on her first email to them. Now after few emails with them till the final payment part and enquired about delay in response, this Kelvin can simply give such rude reply and pull out typo error in the first email to say that we're talking to wrong company. He might as well pick on grammar mistakes and say he did not understand our English all along... Lol... Imagine if kanna food poisoning from them, how they can really twist and turn their way out.

I think there must be miscommunication somewhere.. Mom's cooking is fantastic!! I even hot my confinement meals with them.. Will look forward to the meals daily..

MUM'S COOKING service is really bad! I had to reschedule the delivery to another date and inform one day ahead. Had ordered due to dad's surgery but found out he can't have the surgery on that day thus is forced to change the start date to another.

The woman who answered the call is so rude and said even airline won't accept cancellation unless it's death! What an insensitive remark considering my dad is going for surgery.

I'll never ever try and dissuade anyone who is keen to order from them.

Back