Recommendation for postnatal masseur

carrieqiqi

Hi mummies

Any recommendation for post natal masseur that is affordable?
Preferbly with home visit, Indonesian masseur (heard it is better?)

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Carrie

Hi Carrie, Im a mother of 3- just delivered my youngest 5 months ago.

I've been engaging this prenatal and postnatal massage company since my 2nd child (didn't do any for 1st).
They provide homebased massage therapy service and their package is very reasonable.
I started with visiting outlets then it became very troublesome and tiring so started looking around for a reputable homebased one. This was introduced to me by my cousin whose bestie intro it to her haha
Check out https://www.instagram.com/mumsnbumps/

what we all liked about this company is their therapists are all certified and experienced. They are trained in javanese massages so you don't need to specifically find an indonesian descent to do the massage.
The other plus point for me is they allow you to use the package from prenatal and any left over sessions can be used for postnatal. E.g. For both my pregnancies, I purchased their 15 sessions package which I find it more worth it. I started doing prenatal from week 20 once a month. By the time i delivered, i have abt 9-10 sessions left which I would use it continuously for 7 days for postpartum recover and the balance i will arrange with the company to do it once every 2 weeks till i complete the package as the expiry is 4 months from baby's birthdate so I don't feel pressured or stressed to complete using the sessions. For my youngest child, I actually purchased another 7 sessions after I finished the 15 sessions as they were having a promotion and I really feel very rejuvenated after the massage. It also includes lactation massage which helps a lot!
1 tip: If you are in any EDD group chat, you may want to organise a group buy as the discount is more than the promotion of the month. U also get to have free session for every package purchased which was what I did when I had my 2nd child which was why i didn't purchase more sessions after using my own package as I had the free sessions. But, do check with them on these as I am unsure if they have anymore of such deals ongoing.

Have a fun and enjoyable massage session!

take a look of this massage, I think they are having promotion.
The contact number is 80652028, not sure if still the same. need to book early, always fully book.

Back