Rashes/ red bumps

appleng

Hi mummies,

anyone suffering from rashes/red bumps with itchiness and burning sensation on your hands, arms, tummy and face during your third trimester?

I'm in a dilemma because I do not know whether to see gynae or dermatology? :(((

I do not know if this is normal and common during pregnancy?

Hi mummies,

anyone suffering from rashes/red bumps with itchiness and burning sensation on your hands, arms, tummy and face during your third trimester?

I'm in a dilemma because I do not know whether to see gynae or dermatology? :(((

I do not know if this is normal and common during pregnancy?

Hi, You may wish to consider to try using Emu Oil or Potato cream from ilovenatural.store. I understand they sell in Qoo10.sg/ilovenatural/store and you can use the coupons to enjoy saving. Alternatively, you can purchase at their outlets which ever nearer to your home. I am using both items for rash and stretch marks, the products is natural and potato cream is organic. currently the potato cream is having 20% discount. You can read their reviews in emutracksasia.com, Qoo10, and to learn more about potato cream in downtoearthcare.sg. No harm to give a try..... Hope it will helps and relief you from the rashes.

Hi, You may wish to consider to try using Emu Oil or Potato cream from ilovenatural.store. I understand they sell in Qoo10.sg/ilovenatural/store and you can use the coupons to enjoy saving. Alternatively, you can purchase at their outlets which ever nearer to your home. I am using both items for rash and stretch marks, the products is natural and potato cream is organic. currently the potato cream is having 20% discount. You can read their reviews in emutracksasia.com, Qoo10, and to learn more about potato cream in downtoearthcare.sg. No harm to give a try..... Hope it will helps and relief you from the rashes.
Thanks Janette!! :) will check it out in Qoo10!

I had hives rashes for my first child in the last 2 wks of pregnancy. No choice, have to avoid scratching n cannot blow fan. Until u given birth, everything will subside. Meanwhile, bear w it!

I can understand your feeling during the sensitive days of your life.
What I suggest you use aloe vera on a daily bases on rashes and you can also use organic products of The Spoiled Mama.
Both are beneficial for every skin in pregnancy. Thanks.

Last edited:

Back