Rainbow Vacuum, Anyone comments?

cherylasu

Anyone bought the above and have comments? I was just being approached to do a demo at my home, but I'm skeptical for them to come my house as I hate pushy sales persons... What's the prcie for the vacuum?

I'm using it. About $3k.

No obligation to buy after demo. I consider 1 week then make the purchase.

My friend recommended me for the demo, she didnt get it herself.

Take it as a FREE spring cleaning session, kekekek.

Annissa,

$3k for the basic set or the full set? I read from another forum that you have to purchase other parts to clean the matress which is not included? Is the cleaning power really worth $3K?

I just had a demo today. The sales persons are indeed pushy.I was offered $142 x 24 mths for DBS cardholder (can get alot of credit card points lor). When I refused to commit a purchase, the salesperson threw in more freebies, e.g. 36 pcs crayon for my daughter, 1 additional bag (for pillows & soft toys), 4 bottles of eucalyptus oil instead of 1 so on and so forth... I didnt buy ultimately because hb wasnt agreeable to the costly price.

I had a demonstration at my house but the person who arranged it told me it is for mattress maintenance service and never mentioned a word about the Rainbow system. I was quite surprised when the sales person turned up to sell the machine.

I have never heard of this machine before and naturally needed more time to consider after the demonstration. The Rainbow sales person then said that she would lose her $300 commission if I don't commit immediately. She even offered $500 for my branded vacuum as a trade in. I was not too pleased with her high pressure tactics and didn't buy it.

I don't think it is fair to the customer not to even mention what the demonstration is for. And how the sales person is remunerated is none of my business. I don't see why I should buy the machine on the spot just so that the sales person would not lose her $300 deposit. I am not even sure if the Company really has such a policy. For those who are keen on the machine, you should bargain for a better discount.

I'm a rainbow user.

Hb got contact through a referral and salesman came for a demo. we were impressed with the amount of dust it could clean up, esp on our beds. and frankly, i think no other vaccuum in the market can do that amount of cleaning. so we bought one on the spot. also, for health reasons, since it can clean so much better than an ordinary vaccuum.

The salesman was a very nice guy. He didn't push sales. overall, we had a positive experience. If anyone needs his contact, can just PM me. Like what others say, no obligations to buy if you don't want to. Just treat it as a free spring cleaning session for your home!

Hi,

I am a rainbow user too.. i have totally no complaints with it. It serves us very well and our house is a lot more cleaner after using it cos it cleans the bed and filters the air very well.
happy.gif
Have no regrets buying it.

is Rainbow really so good? someone recommended me to purchase one but i have doubts of it as i din heard of this brand name before.

Hi,

I'm a rainbow owner too. It's really a great machine. It's more than just a vaccum cleaner only. Really worth the price.

My saleperson is indeed a nice guy. If anyone need any servicing of machine or demonstration can PM me. I'll pass you the contact.

There are always the blacksheeps around....I had a demonstration on a rainbow quite some time ago. A China sales lady came by after demostrating to my friend. I wasn't really impressed by the system at all. Heard some friends who bought it, regret buying it and after hearing their complains.....NAH!!!! too troublesome to change the water everytime you clean. It seems easy to use when you are seeing someone else using it.

Anyway after the demo, the funny thing was, she tried to pressure me to get one cause my friend bought one too. I called my friend who refered me on the spot to check and found out she didn't even confirm anything and had no intention to purchase the system. After which the sales lady twist and turn the story around and switched to try and trade in my vacuum.

She even had nerve to tell me in a sarcastic tone "If you can buy a Majestic, why can't you buy a Rainbow!!" I was shocked by the change of tone and manners.

I told her straight off!

No more demos for me.....happy with my majestic...

Well,siansian, you should take down her name and share with us.. so that any mommies would avoid her or give her case.

Changing water daily isn't that bad. It is just like pouring a bucket of water after mopping the floor.

Maybe becoz I am a Rainbow owner too for 4 yrs and I am still happy with the wonder this machine can do and so not prejudice against the product.

Though, of course, my husband and I still wondering if this breaks down, do we want to spend another 3k+ to get another one.... or just get the osim one to serve the purposes...
kao_sticktongue.gif

But tix machine is really robust; for a clumpsy mom like me, this machine's ability to rotate 360 degrees and doesn't hit too hard onto my furniture, what's more I can complain on.

Just my tots.
kao_sticktongue.gif

Hi Sian Sian,

read abt the majestic on another forum...how does this differ from the Rainbow? This is not water-based system right? How does it work? I tried checking out the website but couldn't really understand this vacuum...if you dun mind, cld u explain?

tks..

Well, it doesn't use water. It has a cyclon feature or something like that that doesn't clog at all. It comes with a Charcoal filter as well and if I'm not wrong higher than HEPA. I got to check with my Hubby,I don't really know the technical aspect of the system. but I can say it is defenitely not as noisy as the rainbow during the demo.

It was quite a funny scenerio about how I got it though.....but it helps my boyboy with his sinus thats the most important.

Hi,

Just bought a Delphin today.Made in Germany. Use water. No filter at all. So no need to spend money on changing filter. Had Osim Mermaid but filter and water not good cos smelly and can spread more germs.

Cons of having filter: Cost money to change or service. Must change regularly otherwise not so effective in suction. dust particles actually go back to the air again.

If need, can PM me. I can recommend the salesman.

Hi,

I was recommended the Delphin multi-purpose vacuum. Its use only water and no filters at all.

The saleman was very nice as well and wasnt aggressive to sell the machine. His main aim was to intro me the machine. If i like, i buy. And i bought it and im still a satisfied customer till now.

If any of you are interested. PM me or can just email me ferraninoz@gmailcom, then i can help pass you the salesman contact number

Hi all..

New to this thread as I am doing research on the rainbow system. Had a demo this morning and actually agreed to buy the product.

I read here that the filter need to be changed but I was informed this morning that the HEPA filter need not be changed at all.

Can someone please advise?

Looking for 2nd hand Rainbow Vacuum, app. 2-3 years old, budget is $800, do let me know if anyone willing to let go, kindly contact me at 9106 3939. Thanks..

Hi,
1stly the telesales lady said it was a S$120 cleaning voucher, can clean mattress and servicing aircon etc. So I agreed to have this cleaning service. When the salesman reached he said he merely vacuum one mattress n one pillow, that's all.
I agreed the salesman is very pushy and lied to me that my friend who refer me to him for the demo bought the rainbow vacuum cleaner. Hate his unethical sales tactics.
He even promised that there will be 8 years aircon servicing of all blowers twice a year, which will be 16 times in 8 years. But I called the co and realised that this is not true, the salesperson bascially wanna trick you into buying it.
Btw there is a 7 days cool off period, so you need not commit the sales immediately. Dun be fool by the salesman. His name is Jeffery Yap.

i do have a brand new water system that comes with the delphin set... I got it with my purchase of the delphin set in March... The water system cannot fit into my small kitchen ...willing to let go at low cost (pls make offer via email)...anyone interested..p/s contact me at email add: [email protected]

Don't be fooled by the explanation no need Hepa filter by Delphin Salesman.

There is two kind of dust. Wettable and Non wettable dust in this world.

If Delphin is so good taking care of everything .

So where does the non wettable dust goes to ??

Answer : The owner's own Lung.

Bring your Delphin to my office . I will use particle count machine to address the issue and show you which machine is more superior .
9675 2714

Hi, is this forum still on going???? I got a demo refer by a friend. I need to know more about this rainbow system brand.

Rainbow is reali gd n reliable in e market.. Bought it 3yrs till nw.. Using it everydae to clean air n also suck my aircon pipe. My air con 10yrs alreadi always drip water bt ever since rainbow I nv nd to spent $ for svcing..

Anyone knows who I can contact for a free demo? I have a Rainbow cleaner at home, but I'd like a demo to be done for my new helper at home. Pls PM me, thanks

Do not buy a dolphin vacuum cleaner. the salesperson is very persuasive but the after sales service is really very horrible.

All the stuff that is promised is not being fulfilled and after complaining to the main office, they took a long time to get back and thereafter disappeared after promising to give whatever the salesperson offered.

Months after being promised stuff not delivered by the main office, despite calling a few times and them promising to get the right guy to call back, I am still waiting for a call...

DO NOT BUY A DELPHIN VACUUM CLEANER. Such a service for such an expensive machine is definitely NOT WORTH IT!!!

If you need more evidence of bad service, can refer to this site that I found online. I'm not sure of the validity of the content because I'm not involved but at least I believe them because of my personal encounter.

http://jazzthots.wordpress.com/category/bad-service/

rainbow is 1 expensive vacuum. If you have lots of money, the vacuum is really nice to have.
happy.gif

They can cut and cut their price by a lot a lot. :p Just tell them you don't have enough money to buy even though you are interested.

We didn't buy after demo, the salesperson tried to get us to commit even though we keep telling her no money. Then she cut the price for complete set from 3000 down to 1600. In the end, we still cannot buy. We just say unless she can cut until below 1000 then we buy. :p

cut till 1.6k?! wah...in that case their commission is quite good...we bought ours at ard 3K + some freebies

the machine is good though...

Hi,
i bought the rainbow for $2.8k for 6 mths already. It's v useful.. my husband love it alot.. worth the $$ can invest.. every time he vacuum the floor & the bed u really see the dirt in the water.. it becum blk water. FYI they accept credit cards instalment plan which u can consider. :D

Hello, bought the rainbow vacuum a few years back and never really use it. willling to sell the full set at 1400. interested party can pm me
happy.gif

Hi all, i recetly bought this ROBO clean vacuum cleaner, i find is more compact and better den rainbow. The sales staff not pushy and very patient. I can recommend to your mummies if interested.

hi need to find out what is the best price mumny has paid recently for new rainbows vacuum as heard depend on agent and the price may vary. so wanted to try my luck to get best price for the latest model. thks

Hi ru,
Just wondering if you manage to get an idea of what is the best price for a rainbow vacuum. Also, if you managed to check out the Roboclean.

Thanks.

Anyone bought the above and have comments? I was just being approached to do a demo at my home, but I'm skeptical for them to come my house as I hate pushy sales persons... What's the prcie for the vacuum?
I have requested for a demo during a visit to the expo and I am very convinced with the performance with Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner. I am now a Rainbow Dealer and would like to provide a Free Demo without any obligation to buy the set. I have take up this job because I think many people is not aware of Dust Mites that have been staying with us for so many years, lay eggs and reproduce in our mattress which is harmful to us and our family. I would be very pleased to provide you a sincere demo without any pushy sales. My contact number is (65) 9090 7579 - David Low.

rainbow is 1 expensive vacuum. If you have lots of money, the vacuum is really nice to have.
happy.gif

They can cut and cut their price by a lot a lot. :p Just tell them you don't have enough money to buy even though you are interested.

We didn't buy after demo, the salesperson tried to get us to commit even though we keep telling her no money. Then she cut the price for complete set from 3000 down to 1600. In the end, we still cannot buy. We just say unless she can cut until below 1000 then we buy. :p

I think this salesperson is desperate for money but I don't think he can sell you at 1600. That is crazy ! Rainbow Vacuum cleaner is indeed one of the best vacuum cleaner you need to have and no longer is a luxury product. I was once their customer during one of the road show and after using it for a year, I realized everything have change for the better. My mattress no longer have dust mites and the air we breathe is cleaner and nice. I realized is time for me to share this good product to many of those who are still unaware of the dust mites staying with us in our mattress for so many years. So, I am now a Rainbow dealer and promoting to many people like you which is still wondering to buy or not to buy. If you are interested to know more, you can contact me for a free demo at no obligation to purchase. My contact number is (65) 9090 7579 -David Low

Hi Sian Sian,

read abt the majestic on another forum...how does this differ from the Rainbow? This is not water-based system right? How does it work? I tried checking out the website but couldn't really understand this vacuum...if you dun mind, cld u explain?

tks..
hi need to find out what is the best price mumny has paid recently for new rainbows vacuum as heard depend on agent and the price may vary. so wanted to try my luck to get best price for the latest model. thks

I am the dealer for Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner. If you are interested to understand more on this product, I can arrange to provide you a free demo without any obligation to buy. Kindly contact me at (65) 9090 7579 - David Low

-hi i have a delphin s8 latest model which is used only 2 times. bought it in jan 2013 at 3800++++ willing to sell at $2500 still left 15 years warranty comes with complete set. price can be slightly nego.
-also have a delphin gold series complete set used for 3 years plus no more warranty but servicing have been done letting go at $800
-roboclean full set bought in june 2013 selling at $3000 left warranty 14 years plus
-roboclean full set bought in aug 2013 selling at $2850 left warranty 14 years plus
- roboclean full set bought in sep 2013 selling at $2850 left warranty 14 years plus
- rainbow e2 comes with main unit with floor brush and power nozzle only. no more warranty letting go at $350
do call me or watsapp me @ 96660194 if u need more info

Personally I would prefer delphin vacuum cleaners over rainbow's particularly because of the requirement of changing the HEPA filter every few years. High maintenance cost for a filter change. Anyway, to be fair and unbiased, try both brands yourself and look at the difference. Compare first then make your decision. Fair? :)

Back