Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

I was only introduced to OHSS when i have 27 follicles during review with Prof. I think since Prof did the ET for you, you should be fine. That time my E2 level is 22k+, very high and i am bloated, so better to rest instead of fresh cycle
I actually dun know my E2 level. haiz. never mind lah.

@lucasmum11, its ok. You are on 2ww now, you are not affected. Rest more and bo heavy chores...waiting for your good news soon
hello!! Resting but has been spotting on and off. Pink spotting. Dr increased the crinone dosage. hope everything is alright. How are you?? Everything ok? Any morning sickness?Are you weighing yourself everyday? Haha!

Dun know what happened to my post. I was replying RemembeRainbow. the thread was so quiet over the weekend. hope more pple doing cycle with Prof join us.

Dun know what happened to my post. I was replying RemembeRainbow. the thread was so quiet over the weekend. hope more pple doing cycle with Prof join us.
Could it be implantation spotting?? I'm still hovering ard the thread ya... Just tat very diff status frm u ladies here ...

@pinkfuchsia how can you say different status? we are all on the ivf journey. Dun leave us!

the spotting started before the embryos reach blastocyst stage leh. Anyway I just try to lie down whenever there is spotting. I read tt its not uncommon.

@pinkfuchsia how can you say different status? we are all on the ivf journey. Dun leave us!

the spotting started before the embryos reach blastocyst stage leh. Anyway I just try to lie down whenever there is spotting. I read tt its not uncommon.
Heh heh okok I'm staying! Hahah
I really duno much abt symptoms.. I always wana look out for symptoms but both my BFP totally dun feel anything at all.. So ya, PLS stay real still.. U taking full 16 days HL?

hello!! Resting but has been spotting on and off. Pink spotting. Dr increased the crinone dosage. hope everything is alright. How are you?? Everything ok? Any morning sickness?Are you weighing yourself everyday? Haha!
The spotting can come from anywhere according to dr. I was having it till 5w+, now still got pink on & off. Crinone inserts can cause irritation to our fragile parts as well.
I'm not having any symptoms leh, only a bit car-sick whenever traveling to & fro NUH cos long journey. Weight never change at all. Hope to see heartbeat tmr.

Heh heh okok I'm staying! Hahah
I really duno much abt symptoms.. I always wana look out for symptoms but both my BFP totally dun feel anything at all.. So ya, PLS stay real still.. U taking full 16 days HL?
@lucusmum11If spotting then better stay home. Prof extended my HL, say must rest till spotting totally stop.
My 2ww only got spotting for 2-3 days, then sore right breast on the morning of BT.. That's all
@pinkfuchsia How are u?

@pinkfuchsia yes, was given 19 days HL and taking full 19 day. 3 full weeks. into the 1st day of 2nd week now. watching cna on remembering lky.

@remembeRainbow for my first pregnancy I started with car sickness too! 1st trimester pple usually lose weight, dun worry.

I having my blood test next wed, 1 apr. So the blood test also not accurate one lah? Seems like many pple did not end up preggy after BFP. So what will be after the blood test? Another test? Scan? When?

@pinkfuchsia yes, was given 19 days HL and taking full 19 day. 3 full weeks. into the 1st day of 2nd week now. watching cna on remembering lky.

@remembeRainbow for my first pregnancy I started with car sickness too! 1st trimester pple usually lose weight, dun worry.

I having my blood test next wed, 1 apr. So the blood test also not accurate one lah? Seems like many pple did not end up preggy after BFP. So what will be after the blood test? Another test? Scan? When?

Blood test is the most accurate, it measures HCG which is a pregnancy hormone. If the bb grows well, HCG should keep rising. First 12weeks is the most crucial.

If positive BT, dr will give extra support meds & jabs. Then return to scan every 2 weeks.
If neg BT (choy!!!), dr will arrange appt for review & planning of next step.

Blood test is the most accurate, it measures HCG which is a pregnancy hormone. If the bb grows well, HCG should keep rising. First 12weeks is the most crucial.

If positive BT, dr will give extra support meds & jabs. Then return to scan every 2 weeks.
If neg BT (choy!!!), dr will arrange appt for review & planning of next step.
Thanks! All the best for your scan tml!! Is it with Prof?

Should b with prof. I purposely request to change scan date to fit his schedule.
Scan should be at next door Fetal Care Centre then hop over to prof. Heard that the machine there is clearer so I've gone there several times esp during my IUIs

@lucusmum11If spotting then better stay home. Prof extended my HL, say must rest till spotting totally stop.
My 2ww only got spotting for 2-3 days, then sore right breast on the morning of BT.. That's all
@pinkfuchsia How are u?
Am ok... Ytd my bleeding started and not a lot today.. Am looking out to see if my sac is being expelled out frm my body.. BT this wed to Chk if hcg returns to zero.. All the best for your scan tmr! Update us ya!

@lucasmum11, agreed with babydusty. I did called CHR emergency before when i gonal f lose pack leak out. Call if you still have spotting.. more bed rest and less walk...take care

I'm back! Thks for all your well wishes!
Yup saw bb's heartbeat today! Thank God!!!
But I think NUH the Fetal care centre screen is really dumb. It's behind me so I've to twist my neck to see it. Then somemore the screen angle is wrong, can't see clearly. Sonographer say adjusting the screen will disconnect the wires *roll eyes*
End up hubby got the best view. But he videoed for me to see la.

But I think NUH the Fetal care centre screen is really dumb. It's behind me so I've to twist my neck to see it. Then somemore the screen angle is wrong, can't see clearly. Sonographer say adjusting the screen will disconnect the wires *roll eyes*
Great! Wats the BPM?

RemembeRainbow....i am.smiling when i read your message, the baby heartbeat really amazing ya. I hope i can reach there one day. Lucky your hubby video for you. I will remember this and thanks for sharing....

Congrats!!!! So exciting and so happy for you. We are all hoping to reach this happy stage!

RemembeRainbow....i am.smiling when i read your message, the baby heartbeat really amazing ya. I hope i can reach there one day. Lucky your hubby video for you. I will remember this and thanks for sharing....
At 1st when hubby took out iPhone, sonographer say cannot video.
But at the end she suddenly told hubby ok can video now.
So I guess initially she meant dun video while she's still busy with the measurements.

At 1st when hubby took out iPhone, sonographer say cannot video.
But at the end she suddenly told hubby ok can video now.
So I guess initially she meant dun video while she's still busy with the measurements.
Ok..this is m well noted. So happy for you, think both you and your hb viewing the video now also with smiling face. I reallt cant wait, last day of mercilon already. Never in my life hoping menses come faster....hahaha...silly me

Ok..this is m well noted. So happy for you, think both you and your hb viewing the video now also with smiling face. I reallt cant wait, last day of mercilon already. Never in my life hoping menses come faster....hahaha...silly me
Wah den very fast alrdy!!! 2 more wks to ET! Yay!!!

wow! great! so do you still need anymore injections after menses? How does FET works? maybe our 2ww will overlap!!!

wow! great! so do you still need anymore injections after menses? How does FET works? maybe our 2ww will overlap!!!
No more injection. During FET cycle i was told only one injection which is on Day 14 of mercilon. After finished mercilon (21 days), wait for the menses to come...on Day 1-3 of menses need to go back CHR for blood test (FSH, E2 and LH), follow by 14 days of progynova medicine(tablet)...finally scan and wait for ET...
My 2ww still long way to go, by the time you are like remembeRainbow hearing the heartbeat of your baby....jia you jis you

I just realise this is an ivf thread for pple under prof. haha. I slow. Anw... i am cycling in May but unfortunately Prof is away so i asked to have stephen chew replace him. Sadly i cannot seem to find a slot when prof is free to do it, cuz when he's around, im not free! So bo bian lor. Hopefully if touch wood i fail and need to do second round, able to be fated to be under him.

Anyone here cycling in May as well? But i guess if u are under prof then unlikely to be May la cuz he's away quite long.

I just realise this is an ivf thread for pple under prof. haha. I slow. Anw... i am cycling in May but unfortunately Prof is away so i asked to have stephen chew replace him. Sadly i cannot seem to find a slot when prof is free to do it, cuz when he's around, im not free! So bo bian lor. Hopefully if touch wood i fail and need to do second round, able to be fated to be under him.

Anyone here cycling in May as well? But i guess if u are under prof then unlikely to be May la cuz he's away quite long.
hi Chloe, I also did when Prof not around. so sian. half the time under Dr Anu, ER by Dr Chew. Managed to catch Prof when he is bk for 2 days last week to do ET. Now in the middle of 2ww. Why you starting May? Cannot start in Apr?

No more injection. During FET cycle i was told only one injection which is on Day 14 of mercilon. After finished mercilon (21 days), wait for the menses to come...on Day 1-3 of menses need to go back CHR for blood test (FSH, E2 and LH), follow by 14 days of progynova medicine(tablet)...finally scan and wait for ET...
My 2ww still long way to go, by the time you are like remembeRainbow hearing the heartbeat of your baby....jia you jis you
so complicated!!! I thought if my fresh cycle this time round not successful, I can just do FET again 2 weeks after menses! Aiyo, like that will take forever!

hi Chloe, I also did when Prof not around. so sian. half the time under Dr Anu, ER by Dr Chew. Managed to catch Prof when he is bk for 2 days last week to do ET. Now in the middle of 2ww. Why you starting May? Cannot start in Apr?
Apr is my busy season at work so not possible

Back