Postnatal Massage for dec2013 or Jan 2014?

Preciousmoment33

Any Best recommendation for post-natal massage for mid dec 2013 or early Jan 2014.
Me n my sister DUE SOON.
Hope anyone can intro us a good massager for home base.
Also let us know their service if possible.
Thanks

Hi, I'm Ayu. I do prenatal and postnatal massages by using jamu and wrap. The postnatal massage helps to repair your body, making sure you will feel fresher, improve circulation, detoxification, to make your tummy smaller, and to help your breasts. Anything just call/whatsapp/sms me at 91294446 for enquiries n booking.
I am really concern for my customers health. :D

Last edited:
Hi mums out there, I'm looking for post natal massage lady too. Would appreciate your recommendations and sharing of experience too. Thank you!

Hi mum to be, i would like to recommend my massage lady, just finish my session with her last month n was quite happy with her service.
Her name is Liza and her contact no is 96412314.

Hi Mummies, I’m a masseur. I’ve been in this industry for more than 10 years or so. I've been to Shanghai to do a post natal massage for my customer for 14 days. I do post natal massage. I’m offering two kinds of packages for Post Natal Massage.

1st Package
7 days: $650 (Price included with transportation fee so there’s no hidden cost)

My treatment includes:
1) Body Massage using Ginger Oil
2) Body compress
3) Jamu treatment for tummy which will be wrapped with both plastic and cloth wrapping.
4) Ginger Steam

Last day of the package, I’ll be offering a free “flower bath” treatment. This flower bath will help one to refresh their mind and body. J

Post natal massage helps to clear your water retention and body wind.

2nd Package
14 days: $1,200 (Price included with transportation fee so there’s no hidden cost)

Feel free to call me if you have any questions. Shima 82226593

My post natal was done by this lady called Valerie. Her company name is Nouri Face & Body Concepts. I engaged her cos her method is very different from the normal post natal jamu massage and its very modern.

It's actually post natal slimming with the use of a machine that gives you much better effect than what hand massage can do. I did a review here on my blog if you are interested: [url]http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/my-post-natal-slimming-treatment/[/URL]

I gained 11kg during pregnancy and now 1 month later, I have 2kg more to go. But more importantly I feel is the shape. I have gotten way shapelier and I do believe its cos of my post natal massage cos she use the machine to shape my body. :)

Back