Post Natal Massage by Onestop Urut

tigger328

Hi Mummies...

Have anyone tried Onestop Urut massage before? Can share the experience?

Her package is so much lower than the others...

Any good post natal massage lady to introduce?

Thank you...

Do not go for Lynda Dee (+65 9485 3892) if anyone recommend you! I still had balanced package with her, but I coundnt reach her now! She seem change number without any inform, or she disappeared!!! Irresponsible!

Hi ,

I got balance package with Aunty Sam, I can transfer partial for you to trial.
she is friendly , bring own massage bed to your house .
Just i got no time to continue and she able to allow me to transfer my package to other customer .

please let me know if you keen .

Hi ,

I got balance package with Aunty Sam, I can transfer partial for you to trial.
she is friendly , bring own massage bed to your house .
Just i got no time to continue and she able to allow me to transfer my package to other customer .

please let me know if you keen .

Aunty Sam is Onestop Urut? How about her service? Good? She is requesting full payment transfer before you can make appointment. But I had ask some other service provider they all collect the full payment at the last session.

Aunty Sam is Onestop Urut? How about her service? Good? She is requesting full payment transfer before you can make appointment. But I had ask some other service provider they all collect the full payment at the last session.
Yes, Aunty Sam is the Onestop Urut . her service is good and she request full payment transfer too. I buy too much from her now want to let go partial of it :) if you interested please let me know .

Heard from some mummies, she will keep cancel on the appt and said she is not feeling well or never replied msg. Or on the day itself never turn out saying her appt very packed!

Lucky I never sign up with Onestop Urut. Cos way too cheap n package is 30 sessions so I felt fishy... And she is quite pushy...
I signed up with Moms to be Pre and Post Natal Massage. Mdm Lilly was my masseur. I like it. Good massage. Friendly. Also taught me about breastfeeding and baby massage.

Lucky I never sign up with Onestop Urut. Cos way too cheap n package is 30 sessions so I felt fishy... And she is quite pushy...
I signed up with Moms to be Pre and Post Natal Massage. Mdm Lilly was my masseur. I like it. Good massage. Friendly. Also taught me about breastfeeding and baby massage.

Back