Poor Housing Moving Services

Fighter2

We engaged them twice in February 2023 and March 2023, for the first engagement, the team and their service were very good, we can even give them a 5 stars rating. However, the 2nd engagement in March 2023, was a total disappointment. The team in-charge (mobile number XXXX XX46) seemed very rude, at the moment he stepped into our old unit, kept taking pictures of all the so-called "additional" items which we needed to move and told us they were under quote. We promised to give them a small token after the move, but he demanded $60 from us. We have no choice but to "give in" and pay him the "tip" as we need to hand over our old unit to the new owner the next day. If we do have a few more days to spare, I will surely ask them to leave at once. Beside this, after they moved our washing machine into the new unit, they just placed it at one corner without connecting the water pipe back to us. This was not the first time we moved our house and this is the duty of a mover to do so. Lastly, we have a single bed to move to our aunt's home and he kept shouting at us when they went to the wrong unit. I will not engage them again as long as the in-charge (mobile number XXXX XX46) is still with them. However, I still give a 2 stars rating on the great first on our first move in February.

Back