Parkway East Hospital

flaob1

Hi,

Does anyone has experience with Parkway East Hospital in term of expertise, pricing and service?

I am specifically interested in Dr Heng Too Lan, hence if you have experience, do kindly share

Many thanks
cheers

dr heng charges by her package and she's a awesome doc. i had my #1 in parkway east with dr heng. 2nd will be there too

Thanks a lot Kellysjy.

I understand that Dr Heng charge 800 until delivery which include monthly consultation etc... she also mentioned that towards last month, need to visit her weekly, are there additional charges for this and how much ah? ... rather do you mind sharing whats your final total cost ah? you can pm me too... thanks! :)

hi
both my kids went through full visit with her but only my 2nd son is full package with her as my elder son is born in malaysia. overall is really good with her with no worries through out. im on ceaserean and had stay about 4 days in hospital there. nurses / docs all very good and take care of me.

hi all...can chk wit u ladies whtr doc denas chandra frm Parkway East is good?
i intend to deliver at Parkway east...however my fren told mi tat dr Heng is owayz busy n full of patients.
dr chandra is gud and he has a clinic at Aljunied.

I am woth dr wong heng fok. He is gd n gentle too. Package starts fm $600 n he do deliver at parkway east also

I am with dr heng in 2011...the weekly consultation (toward delivery) is not being charged...all are already included in the 800....Im keen on taking her too fro my 2nd pregnancy...

I am having #2 and this time round gynae is Dr Heng Tung Lan. So far ok with her, I am in week 20 now. the only problem is she is far too crowded...even with appt, also gotta wait for an hour.

I am with dr heng too. This is my #02.
I go to her clinic at cassia. But she is only there on Monday and Wednesday. Yes, lesser crowd. So far I didn't wait for more than 30mins...very fast

Hi mummies, i'm with Dr Heng for my no1, currently 4+yrs old already . Expecting no2 now and will be visiting her Cassia Clinic after CNY, the nurse shared that is lesser crowd there :)

I had no. 1, 2 and 3 with Dr Heng. She's a good gynae, very experienced. Long queues, yes, but I think you get that at all popular gynaes. She's generally pretty efficient and I think her packages are very reasonable too.
experience at Parkway East was pleasant also. Food is not bad, with pretty good variety, and I believe it's the most affordable of the private hospitals.

My #1 was with Dr Heng. I find that she was complacent due to her crowds. I had a huge fibroid (size of fist) which she did not monitor and continue to recommend me for natural birth then. In the end I had to undergo emergency C sect. Never went back to her there after.

During my 17weeks she told me we will b having a boy,and she confirm it,but yesterday when she do d normal ultrasound my baby legs tryin to cover it.haizzz.just want to make sure if its really a boy anyway ned to wait for my detail scan on 27.hopefully they can confirm it to me again that its a boy

Hi Rhonna, my #1 is accurate. As for my #2, my last visit in 17th weeks , she told me is girl. My next visit will be 28th May which is around 21 week so not sure will it change... Btw i realised u r in Oct 2014 thread too :)

Oh thats good to hear shes accurate.hopefully n my detailed scan on 27 they will confirm again that its a boy.yeah m n oct thread too,my edd is on oct 2 but i have a feeling it will b earlier coz wd my 1st child i deliver 1 week earlier.

Oh thats good to hear shes accurate.hopefully n my detailed scan on 27 they will confirm again that its a boy.yeah m n oct thread too,my edd is on oct 2 but i have a feeling it will b earlier coz wd my 1st child i deliver 1 week earlier.

That's nice.. my detailed scan will be 4th June, edd 7th oct :), my #1 deliver 2 weeks earlier so i guess will be earlier for #2 too..

They say usually 2nd bb its early too.after 7 yrs i still remember the pain of labor and i still rem the feeling how i push my daughter hehehe.the pain is so extremely painful but its all worth it.as a mother we feel complete the moment we bring our healthy little one in ds world.

They say usually 2nd bb its early too.after 7 yrs i still remember the pain of labor and i still rem the feeling how i push my daughter hehehe.the pain is so extremely painful but its all worth it.as a mother we feel complete the moment we bring our healthy little one in ds world.

LOL.. yeah me too.. my No1 n No2 will have a 5yrs gap hopefully is not too bad...

Back