Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

I have a few bottles of brand new unopened bottles of TRA to sell off.

1) TRA Complex $80 (retail price is $209)
- for control craving

2) Duolene $50 (retail price $126)
- for block fat and carbo

3) Diene-O-lene $60 (retail price $161)
- for increase metabolism

4) Lifepak $100 (retail price $200)
- multivitamin and metalbolism

5) Trim Shake Chocolate $40 (retail $99)
- meal replacement shake

6) Dermatic Cream $50 (retail price $111)
- for cellulite

pls pm or email to [email protected] if you are interested.

my apologies, there are some revision to the prices.

1) TRA Complex $120 (retail price is $209)
- for control craving
- 2 bottles

2) Duolene $60 (retail price $126)
- for block fat and carbo
- 3 bottles

3) Diene-O-lene $60 (retail price $161)
- for increase metabolism
- 3 bottles

4) Lifepak $120 (retail price $200)
- multivitamin and metalbolism
- 3 boxes

5) Trim Shake Chocolate $50 (retail $99)
- meal replacement shake
- 4 bottles

6) Dermatic Cream $50 (retail price $111)
- for cellulite
- 2 tubes

Expiry: 2014, willing to sell all as a set.

feel free to email to [email protected] to discuss on bulk discount.

Hi All,

Many people has benefited on the TRA program and I will like to update interested ppl that AGELOC is the latest revolutionised product in the whole market. There was a prelaunch and actual launch is upcoming.

If anyone is interested to see healthy effects in your body and also wish to build up passive income, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Email: [email protected]

Thankk.

Hi
Im new and keen to purchase and try out for 3mths.
pls email advise me the cost. i hve a mail error message fromyour msn account. Tks

Herbalife program cost less than $1000 for 3 months and guarantee lose 3 to 6 kg within a month, if not money back guarantee..

I myself lost 12kg in 2 months with my gastric, migraine, high cholestrol, high blood pressure and arthritis problems improved. No longer under medication for the above problens. My wife has also been taking herbalife products throughout her pregency and my newborn baby has been taking herbalife shakes as her milk.

Interested can just pm me for more info.

Hi mdmc (riko80)

How much are you selling for?

2) ageLOC Galvanic Spa System (with 4 conductors) - available in white and black (UP S$510)

Am really happy to see so many people taking tra and achieve good results especially when health improves which Is a bonus.

I am really happy to have helped my family, friends and forum friends to slim, trim and shape up well. Some of them even reduce their blood pressure medication, gastric improved, no more body odor and many more.

I am doing this with a sharing and helping heart.
I am always available at 93361918.

Let's slim down once and for all.

Yes Roslynn I agree! Good things will go a long way. TRA is not just the Right Approach but its a real approach with so much science and specially designed to work!

Hi everyone
I m currently on TRA program.
I would recommend for everyone is really serious on slimming down. Personally my results is consider good.
After 2 weeks of TRA, i had lost 2 kg & 2cm from arm, waist, hips, tights & calf. And i m still continue to lose the cm....
And TRA is not just abt slimming but for health too.
If you are interested, pls do not hesitate to PM me. I will get back to you ASAP. Pls email me at [email protected]
Thanks.

一个相信,一个决定,一个选择,改变了一身! 真棒 :)lets continue to help as many people as we can.will be most glad to help
happy.gif
i can be reachd at 97995467 or [email protected]. i am josephine :p

Hi there, I just bought the TRA program, totally new at this. Anyone wants to start this program with me? Best to have support group so that we can compare results weekly, share tips and motivate one another. My email: [email protected]

Just happened to see this thread & realised that there are actually so many people keen to lose weight ;) I would like to share my own live testimonial - lost 10 kgs in 4 months time, and continue losing now, another 3 kgs in 2 mths time, target is to back to my 1st pre-pregnancy weight which was 50kgs! But I'm not taking TRA...
7888730.jpg

Hihi Hazel, are you keen to lose weight also? I am taking some wholesome food actually - to lose weight healthily yet to stay away from diseases!!! Actually 4 mths is considered quite long already, if I can also go with calories count of 800kcal per day, I should be able to lose 1kg per week ;)

Mylovelyone - yes yes! Super duper keen to lose weight in a healthy fashion as I am still nursing my baby. Can you share with me your diet - what time of foods do you take and in what sort of quantity? Do pm me
happy.gif

Yup Hazel, will pm u shortly! Cause I'm still nursing my baby too, that wholesome food can also help to boost up your good quality of beast milk which the good nutrients can be passed on to the baby & lay a very solid foundation for his or her growth ;) My boy is 6 mths now, how about yours?

Hi Hazel, thx for notifying!!! Didn't realise until you notify me, haha! Already changed my profile to allow pm ;) And i have already pm you ;)

Am so excited to see so many pple slim down well with tra! This is really an amazing product. I 100% believed that Tra is for everyone! And yes, everyone needs Tra!

I m especially touched when Tra 'take away' the 3highs for pple with health issues!

A helping heart is all we need...
I am available at 93361918.

Let's slim down once and for all!

"一辈子,至少要做三件事,第一,有些人因你而过的幸福,第二,有些人因你而成长,第三,有些人因你而改变命运。成为自己和别人生命中的天使!“

Am thankful that nuskin has provided us the opportunity to help people through fantastic products
happy.gif

If you r looking for a solution to a healthier n younger body, or a solution for a change,let us help u. There r many angels here (all distributors) whom will be most glad to help
happy.gif

As 2012 comes to an end, lets close the year with thanksgiving n gratitude, n welcome 2013 with hope n a new beginning
happy.gif

Hereby wishing all a blessed christmas!lets all get wealthy n healthy together as we know, health is indeed wealth :p

Well said cute_mok!

Before I know Nuskin, I never know I can do many good things (other than money donation) and changed people's life.

Steve Jobs is a person of wisdom and hindsight, there are not many of us can be like him. Through Nuskin, i am able to change people's life to better through the products and through Nuskin's compensation plan, many household's life changed!

I have no trouble from the office politics because it doesn't exist in Nuskin network, no grumpy from boss as we are out own boss. The best part is, what I work hard is work for my family, friends, not boss! All thanks to Nuskin and uplines

Any of the mummy who is open to change and would like to bring better life to their families are welcome to contact me at 8228 1378

Wish all mummies have happy holidays and happy mind to welcome the new year! Merry Christmas

Hi Cute_Mok,

Thanks for your encouragement. This only my second week. I am actually inspired by my friend who benefitted from TRA 2 years ago and still manage to maintain her after figure till now. I regretted being hesitant about this just because I was unwilling to part with $173 monthly. If I took TRA 2 years ago, I would have 8 kg lesser to lose as I gained weight from then to now. I am more than happy to share my weekly
measurements to anyone who is keen 
[email protected]

Hi blue4coral,

Everything happen for a reason
happy.gif
n least you finally decided to take that step. So for nw, enjoy ur tra process n experience the goodness! Am excited for you, Cos in three month's time, u will be different
happy.gif

Jia you
happy.gif

Let me be your angel and help u to shape & trim up for this coming cny.
I can be reached @ 93361918.
Slim down once and for all!

Life n death, sickness n aging - these are what we term as parts n parcel of our life cycle. Life, aging n death, we cant skip.Thus left with sickness which we can do our very best to prevent n avoid. We all know, sickness n disease comes with aging. Can we intervene with aging n preserve youth? With ageloc r2 revolutionary anti aging technology, we can. Tonight, at 8pm Discovery Channel, tune in n witness a medical revolution!

We still have about a mth to create miracles.
If u have the desire and determination to slim down Before CNY, let me help u to achieve it!
Apps me @ 93361918 and let me be your angel.

I'm wellness coach from Herbalife. I have help alot of my customers lose weight, including mummies to regain their body shape after pregency.

I'm currently having a cny promotion on the products. Pm me for more details.

hey all, on my 3rd week of TRA... realise that while my weight drop is only about a kg a week, my overall fat loss is 6.7% drop (4.61kg!) and body age dropped by 3 years already. It's great that I really didnt change my lifestyle a lot. Just more disciplined eating habits cos I used to skip meals (though I still do indulge on my fav chilli crabs from time time). Previously when I exercise and then stop, weight gain very fast. Excited to see my final results at the end of the 12 weeks. Hope I wont over indulge during CNY. Wish me luck!
happy.gif

Hi everyone, I have unopened R2 to sell at discount at $1500 for 10 months supply. Per bottle is $150 per month. The usual price is $1820.

Please PM me if you are interested.
Thanks
8104027.jpg

Herbalife CNY promotions helping you to burn all ur calories and never rebounce guarantee!!

Pm me for more details.

Welcome all enquiries from all Herbalife consumers even if products are not bought from me..Sharing is always Caring!!

HI there,

I have 1 mth's supply of UNOPENED TRA to sell at a discount. For those who dont wish to get the whole 3 mths supply and rather just try out a months' supply, pls contact me at 96273690. Serious buyers pls.

just to share, I have a friend who promote the TRA Program to our clique of sec friends, 1 of us, a mother if 2 decide to buy a set of 3 months program at monthly installment to try out, I listen to their technique from the TRA representative:while on the program, beside taking the various supplements I, in the am she told sugarfree oat meal, noon, healthy low fat non fried food eg, abit rice and fish soup and dinner the milk shake..... I remark that if I eat like that, I do not need their pills or milk shake I also can achieve the same wt lost....the TRA representative assure me that it will be different result . so I pose a challenge to her n to tried out the meal plan plus excercise without their pills n creams along with my friend on the same meal plan but with the nuskin TRA supplemrnts n full course...... verdict after 3 months ? result is quite similar, my friend on the TRA program claim she look more radiant n better n not all abt weight loss but lossing fats healthily but I c no difference , we lost the same amountof weight n inches at about the same rate ....start off about same weight and inner fats content, end up about same inner fats content ....the TRA consultant attribute this to difference between person to person, genes n all.

I hv 5 available new unopen R2 bottle set. Willing to sell by $182 per bottle set. Pls pm me if keen to try. I see results in myself as in i hv better mental alertness,no more yawning, can sleep well throughout the night and stronger immunity even family members and child down with flu..i don't get it. Expire in jan 2014

Treestar,

I will say there will be different on the shaping and whether will rebound or nt. TRA is able to gif the shaping, that other program cannot and will nt rebound.

Btw, what was your visceral fats, body fats and muscle before and after u tried your own method?

hi Diana,
I cant remember my start visceral fat reading as im not on the program hence no records, but I knew my friend who is on this TRA program start off at 1 reading less thsn me in terms of visceral fat. we end up both at 3 after 3 months, our diet for am , noon is the same , just that I don't hav the shake for dinner, I took light dinner . eg,boil shitake mushroom with I serving fruit, initislly it was tough as im alwsys ferling hungry ... my friend diana report she is hungry too but probsbly less hungry than me... i exercise too and use clarin cellulite cream every 4 timesa week at nite, my friend weight lost as faster initislly but after 3 weeks, we r the same wt. after cny ive put bk some weight ...abt 3kg
sad.gif
but will go bk to heslthy diet, my TRA friend us tsking some fat blocker during the festive period.
i just feel that it is not much on the pill but the diet plan

Hi all,

I would like to know more abt Nu Skin products other than Nu Skin Tra. Is it effective?? Hw to get cheaper price other than b a distributor?

Back