NT scan and harmony test results

Lovelytrokes

Hi Mummies and Daddies in this forum,

im about 13 weeks pregnant, seen my sonographer at week12 and they say that my baby has an underdeveloped nasal bone which is considered absent, and the following week the sonographer change her comment to hypoplastic. however my Harmony test results came back low risk for all down syndrome indicators.

Should i worry :( ? not sure if there's any mummies with similar situations..

hi nasal bone absent is no indication on it's own and some countries will not even consider to take this factor alone. the nasalnone will surely be there at wk 16 to wk 20 as it depends much on mother's ethnicity

so just relax and wait 16wk scan.

Hi all, I just had my FTS scan yst, and doctor mention that my baby neck is thick at 3.5mm. I was advise by my doctor to do my amino test at 16 weeks which is a Long wait. Thus I opt for harmony test in parallel. Any other suggestions? I am so worried :(

Dont worry
Hi all, I just had my FTS scan yst, and doctor mention that my baby neck is thick at 3.5mm. I was advise by my doctor to do my amino test at 16 weeks which is a Long wait. Thus I opt for harmony test in parallel. Any other suggestions? I am so worried :(

Dont worry, mummy must stay happy and positive! FTS is not conclusive , dont let the negative feelings overtake you. Stay positive is very important! Harmony result will be out in 14 working days.

I was overly stressed and feeling negative over my FTS results too and i had massive bleeding after 2 weeks of stressing myself out and was hospitalise for 1 week. God bless and i manage to keep the baby healthy and safe. After tt i told myself nt to stress about it anymore jus wait for ur harmony results and have faith in it stay positive!!

I was overly stressed and feeling negative over my FTS results too and i had massive bleeding after 2 weeks of stressing myself out and was hospitalise for 1 week. God bless and i manage to keep the baby healthy and safe. After tt i told myself nt to stress about it anymore jus wait for ur harmony results and have faith in it stay positive!!
How was ur test results after that?

no need do amino just 1 factor in oscar is no basis. even dr prescribe harmony with just 1 factor like nasal bone is not correct.

Back